ArjunRiya Os : Her Jelousy / Last Part page 10

MRD1692020 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
It's 11:30 am nw. All ETF buliding r in pindrop silence. All r busy in thr wrk. Suddenely loud voice distract thm , & thy look @ receptionsit  area , whr sound comes " I hva been awke for a while now , You'hv got me a feeling like a child nw. " Thy found a girl  who is in her mid-20 wear purple colour top wit white coloured capri ,Fish shape earrings & exactly sme locket in her neck , wit d white colured heels. She left her hair free. Her baby pink lip gloss sightly vanishes bcoz of straw throguh she sipping her fav drink cold- coffe wit ice-cream. She widened her big kohl black eyes & cut her phn. She look around around & finds ppl looking her weridly. She chose to go staright. ETF team sitting in a conferance room , discussing thr last week case . Shree & Chotu seat besides to each other. Riya rests herself on 3rd chair , while Rathod standing & give thm some instructions. " Shree u hva to complete ths paperwrk in 3 days. otherwise..." Shree is ready to listening his chief bombarding , bt instaed of tht he  listens in a soft voice "Otherwise" All look @ direction of d voice & amused to see a teenge girl who is in mid -20 standing thr. Rathod's face muscles changes in a soft , his eyes filled wit happeness , his lips curve to smile. D girl look @ Rathod runs towrds him & hug him , Rathod also also hug her tightly. Shree to chotu " Who is she , is she Rathod's sir daughter? "  Chotu  " U stupid , Rathod sir is nt in his 50 , so hw cn she is his daughter , i think she is his gf."  Shree   " Bt yaar she is too small to him "  Chotu  " To kya hua aaj kal sab kuch chalta hai."  Riya 's eyes pooped out whn she sees d girl give small kiss to her chief on his cheecks . Nw d girl look @ thm . She abt to say somthinh whn she noticied someone coming frm pantry wit a cup. she shouted on him " OMG Ajju , u r here , glad to see u " & runs in his arms. Arjun also smiles & took her in his hug. All trio looked @ thm confusely , while Rathod chuckles himself.

D girl turned around & looked @ Rathod " So , it seems u enjyng ur time her , & me waited for u for d past 1& 1\2 hrs. Rathod tell her " Sry , Su i hva to complete my wrk.' Su pouted her face , seeing ths Rathod tell her " K lets go , i"ll drop in clg & afterthat i hva to go market for sme wrk. " So d girl name Su.. " Chotu whipers to Shree. Su " No way again clg , i dn't wnt to hear tht stupid chemistry teacher bak bak. thyswhy i ran frm thr. & u..." Su bite her lips & cursed herself what she just saying. Rathod look @ her angrily. "Plz plz for one day only for one day. "  Su pladed to him . Rathod agrees. " Im vry hungry , i want to eat something" Su inform Rathod . Rathod "Give me 15mins ."& start back to his wrk While Arjun give Su his cup of chai. Riya looking all ths.😑 After 15mins Rathod tells Su ' lets go' Thy bth reach to d door , whn suddenely Su  turnd around on her heels & looked @ Arjun who silently doing his wrk. " Ajju , u want new invitation , lets go , w r waiting 4 u in a parking ." & goes frm thr. Arjun closes his files & goes to behind thm. Chotu " Yaar  aakhir ye hai kis ki gf. ? kahi dono ki to nahi? & giva high-five to Shree" Thy bth looking @ Riya who fuming wit anger. Shree have an idea , he immedately call Rathod & request him tht thy get bored , & hungry too , so cn he plz tke thm wit him. Rathod agrees All rushed towards d parking lot. & grab thr seats in SUV. Rathod chose  to drive , Chotu took d front seat. while Shree , Riya,  Arjun & Su adjusted themselves in a back , "I  hpe u dn't mind Su, " Riya ask her. Su " Oh , its k.   "Ajju hw do u knw tht i m cmng tod. , thtswhy u wear my fav colour ." Su ask him in a mischivious tone  . Arjun " It's secret ' & smile @ her.  Riya is fuming wit anger.  "Su , blue is also Ri's fav colour. " Shree inform him . Su " Thts nyc." Arjun glars @ Shree.  

Thy reach in a hotel , While seating Shree & Chotu chose to sit near to each other , so thy cn enjy d scene. Riya chose to sit wit Arjun , & Su wit Rathod. Thy orderd food. Riya is really buring inside nw. She feel like killing Su😑 . She calls her Arjun , Ajju . hug him  & ask him silly things. Shree ask Rathod who is busy wit his phn . " Rathod Sir plz introduce her wit us. " before Rathod could ans Su inform Shree . " Hey , i knw u  all "  Shree " Bt hw"   "See , ths is our 1st meeting bt i heard lot abt u all" Su inform him. again. & pointed towards Rathod. Shree ,thinks  so he is her source of information.Riya sighs in a relif , thank god , usne Arjun ka naam nahi liya. Su . " U r Gadget lover Shree , Chotu d Body Builder & last bt nt least Ri d sweety on ETF. right guys." All nodded thr heads. Riya is fuming wit anger , Hw cn she call me Ri , only my closed ones hva a right to call me my pet name. Shree is about to ask her somthing bt get distracted by a waiter who put thr lunch on a table. Su started to examine all dishes & happy to see tht all dishes r her fav. & about to say somthing , whn Rathod tell her . " 1st finish your dish. Me r Arjun nt helping u ths time. ' Su look @ Arjun who just shruggs off his sholders. Riya is happy something thy cn't agree.

While taking lunch Chotu finally pop d question, πŸ˜•" Su , why u dn't introduce yourself to us , bcoz u knw all things abt us. bt w dn't knw abt  u ." Su chirply said "k , Guys im Samyara , Samyara Rathod age 23 , frm Potdar Clg , div A, & most importatly your Chief's little Brat sis , who loves him a lot , & my sweet Ajju's so called gf.' Actually jab tak Ajju ko ya mujhe koi aur nahi milta tab vo mera bf hai , right Ajju."Arjun nodded happily .  Su gives all her info in a one breath. While Arjun & Rathod smile @ her childshish behaviour.  Shree "OO  so you r Rathod's Sir sis , & w think u & Sir hva an item. " πŸ˜†& bite his lips. Arjun spat his water frm his mouth & starting to laugh , πŸ˜†Su is also join Arjun , πŸ˜ƒRathod is fuming wit anger ,😑 & give murderous look to Trio. And trio silently took thr luch wit much horrified expression on thr faces. 🀒

HPE U ALL LIKED IT. PLZ PRESS LIKE BUTTON & PLZ DO COMMENT.😊 THANK U.
Edited by M.V.Kohli007 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
🀣 🀣 omg SHREE he is tottal crazy. Item. Aww Arjun raute did laugh sho cute
funkylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Shreee seriously🀣 Loved it yaar... and Riya jealous was so cute... Ajju's reaction was funny with him spitting out waterπŸ˜›πŸ€£ hahahah
kgmu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh ajju loved this track
post my detailed comment in eve
laxmipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow...superb dear...Ajju is so cute..its sounds so cool..j factor of ria..awesome:)
thanks for the pm
AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
🀣🀣🀣  I couldn't stop laughing!!

Shree is simply awesome!! Riya was jealous??!!! πŸ˜‰

And OMG! Arjun laughed in the end.. Haaye!!  Shaleen's smile is sooo cute!! Hope we get to see it on the show sometime soon.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

thanks for the PM! Loved the update.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
MRD1692020 thumbnail

Originally posted by: funkylicious

Shreee seriously🀣 Loved it yaar... and Riya jealous was so cute... Ajju's reaction was funny with him spitting out waterπŸ˜›πŸ€£ hahahah

Thx dear. 😊

Shree is vry gud . like serial.
MRD1692020 thumbnail

Originally posted by: laxmipriya

wow...superb dear...Ajju is so cute..its sounds so cool..j factor of ria..awesome:)
thanks for the pm

Thx dear .for  like ths.

I also loved ths name. 😊

MRD1692020 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mohabbatgirl

🀣🀣🀣  I couldn't stop laughing!!

Shree is simply awesome!! Riya was jealous??!!! πŸ˜‰

And OMG! Arjun laughed in the end.. Haaye!!  Shaleen's smile is sooo cute!! Hope we get to see it on the show sometime soon.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

thanks for the PM! Loved the update.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank u so much dear. 😊 

I also want d sme . Always hpe 4 best.
grad2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg soo cute update soon!!!