H.A.P.P.Y.B.D.A.Y.A.R.E.E.N.A[-Afridimalikk-]

lonelyshadow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Amna: Hal kaisa hai janab ka? Kya khayaal hai aapka? Tum toh machal gaye ho ho ho... Yunhi Phisal gaye ha ha ha
Fariha: Lo, yeh phir aagayi. Gaana ganay.
Amna: Toh tum kya chahti ho mujhsay.
*ASR's background music plays and Saraa enters.*
Saraa: SRK hai mera naam che.
Amna: Yeh sunna chahti thi, Farii tum?
Fariha: Listen, guys. Mujhay aik baat bolni thi boloon?
Saraa: Bolo gi toh tum waisay bhi, toh poocha kyuun?
Fariha: Yeh bhi hai..Areena ki birthday aarahi hai, kya karna hai?
Amna: October 5th ko hai nah? Toh tab sochaingay.
Saraa: BONDAAA. Birthday hai uski. Yaayy.
Shiza: Mujhayyy bhii.
Hinna: Main bhi hooon.
Amna: Lo bhayee, langar shuru. Saaray aagaye.
Hinna: Langar kya hota hai?
Amna: OKAAAYY. Abhi urdu class nahin horahi. Abhi kaam ki baat kartay hain. Please. Kya karna hai?
Saraa: Fancy dress party. Main ASR banoon gi.
Shiza: Main Khired.
Hinna: Main Mohib.
Fariha: Toh hum kya banain gay? Bad idea. Nexttt.
Saraa: Karo phir wohi jo sab ki birthday pey hota hai.
Amna: Threaddd.
Shiza: In PSF, obvsss che.
Hinna: Mahira sey loaded?
Saraa, Amna and Fariha: NOOO. POTATOESSS!

---------

So, you might find this thread a little weird, because it's overflowing with Potatoes, but that's just what Areena LOVES. Potatoes. She's been named Bonda by her close friends. And a few just call her Reeno.

It's none other than...

AREEENAAA.

Edited by lonelyshadow - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lonelyshadow thumbnail

Areena's most favorite ones

"Tooters." - Whenever Areena decides to be "angry" at us, she tends to use this word.

"Yaar, tum log bohat boltay che." - WhatsApp conversations that tend to take forever for her to load.

"Meri class kahaan hai aaj?" , "Kal toh room xyz main thi, aaj kahaan hogi?"
"Shraddha, Adnan, Tom, Harrry sab chor gaye mujhay." - Her friends from her real life, and she asks us where her class is everyday. Literally.

"Mahira nah..." -She starts but forgets to end her sentences.

"Kamini...I love you 😳" That's how she refers to her BFFs..aka all of us ☺️

🤣 - Most used emoticon.

"Woh Humsafar Tha..." - her favorite OST

and not to forget the best of all...

"Dude.." - MOST used. Rest Can't share here 🤣🤣🤣 Samjh gaye na??! Bus kaafi haii 🤣🤣🤣

lonelyshadow thumbnail

PurpleFairy

Many happy returns of the day, Reeno! Wish you a great year ahead🤗

P.S. You make lovely avis❤️

ana_kash

heyyy,,

happpy birthdayy reeenooo,,may you have many many many more,,stay blessed keep smiling and always be the way you are,love you..tum geo hazaron saaal..
sorrry for the short msg😳

ana

BlackStar.

Happy Birthday to one of the most beautiful person I've met on IF and become friends with. This girl has all the best personality traits.. She's mostly always optimistic about things, using the 🤣 emoticon to show how it's good to be sarcastic and laugh a bit.. I'm happy that sometimes people confuse me to be her.. It's a huge compliment. She's always right about what she says.. Strong-headed and determined.. Oh and did I mention she's gorgeous? May Allah shower so many blessings upon you, giving you all that you want in life and making you an ever better person than you currently are.. May all your wishes come true and you get to have the celebration of your life. I wish you achieve loads of success in life ' Sana

(P.S I love you <3)

-Niky-

Hey Reeno 🤗

Many many happy returns of the dear! 🥳..
I miss the times we've spent together...its good to be back and even more awesome to have a frnd like u! 🤗..
You are a great person and I'm lucky to meet u here!
Here's something i've made for u:

Hope u like it!
Enjoy your b'day!🤪😆

Love,
Niky😛

vkp1989

HAPPY B'DAY AREENA Party 🥳

PrincessBushi

anne156

Shruti_P

🥳🥳Happy Birthday Reeno🥳🥳

Though we met just a few months back when I pmed you the first time but its like I know you from a long time and its been great journey till now
I am so glad we are friends 😊 love talking chatting with you and esp gazing at your beautiful beautiful work which not only me everyone at the forum do
you are just amazing

A small gift from my side 😳 though its not that great but i hope you like it

Enjoy your day and have a great day ahead😃 once again

🥳🥳Happy Birthday Reeno🥳🥳

Loads of love
Shruti🤗

-Amyy

--Iqra--

Areena!!!!!🤗

You are an amazing person and I am so happy I got a chance to meet you! Your smart, helpful, extremely talented, understanding, very cheerful and can make the most awkward situations memorable. 😳

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!! 🥳

I just found out a couple days ago it was your birthday, and the first thing I remembered was how I spelt your name wrong when I first scraped you. I didn't spell it wrong again, did I? Hopefully not. 😆

-Iqra.

wadi..doll

Happy Birthdayy Wishing you all the greatest things in life, my beloved friend, because someone so special as you are deserves the best. Happy Birthday my mate! May every dream of yours come true. baar baar ye dinn aaye baar baar ye dil ghaye tum jiyo hazaro saal yahi hai aarzoo Happy Birthday to you..

gk_09

Happy Birthday Areena 🤗

May this coming year bring you loads of success and happiness into your life. Party hard and do save us a piece of cake in the Newsroom.

Lots of love,
GK

-AmyHeartzNoah-

Happy bday sweets

may GOD bless ya
give ya all happiness
many many happy returns of the day
love ya
enjoy ur day
from amy

..Amira..

DaShInG_DeViL

many many happy returns of the day dear
have a blast
u r an amazing person and and an even amazing siggy maker...ur coloring never fails to mesmerize me...
may you have all the happiness, success and love in the world..
God bless you...stay happy
Happy Birthday Reeno🥳🤗

-Mish-

Happy birthday Reeno :D 🤗may your all dreams&wishes come true, you are very sweet person! hope you have a BLAAAST in your birthday, enjoy a lot and party hard! ❤️

-Sofia-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REENO <3
hope you have a blast and get everything you wanted.
hope you like them😃

Ankita.M

Happyyy Birthday Reeno 🤗

It hasn't been too long since I've known you, I remember you used to comment on my shop and I on yours and that is how it all started. And from that day on till today its just grown. From our conversations to our comfort level. You've been a great friend, a great support and confidant. Its amazing talking to you, and even though we have some common choices and some not so common ones, we can always talk without being judged. Thanks for being such a wonderful friend.

I hope you have an amazing birthday, and an amazing year ahead. Wish you all the best with whatever you do in life, and I hope we'll stick through, and keep in touch even when we've given up on coming here 😆

My gift:

_QueenofHearts_

Happy birthday bondaaa!!🤗
You are one of the sweetest friends I ever met on this forum..always here to help out others and one of those people who never judge me no matter what and always put a smile on my face! I can never get bored while talking to you! Thanks for always being there for me when I needed you, I love youuu <3
I hope you have the bestest birthday ever and get whatever you want in life...You really do deserve A LOT of happiness and I mean it!😃 (I also hope you find a handsome man and get married this year 🤣 )
Always stay the way you are and keep spreading happiness around you. And don't ever forget me otherwise I will come after you with chappals😈
We all love you Bondaaa!! Happy birthday once again!
Mwahhh🤗

.SilentPrincess

Happy Birthday BFF! 🤗 Correction "MERI" BFF! Uhm.. so yeah. What do I say about you.. You're grumpy, mean, selfish, selfobsessed, and you have such huge ego issues. Not only that...you're the worst editor on BC, the worst siggy maker ever.. AND I'm just kidding! 😳 Well not entirely.. You are quite selfobsessed. 🤔 Anyhow..Moving on what I really meant was; You're a wonderful person, loving, caring and hillarious. ;) And as they say a picture says more than a thousand words.. so I let this speak for me. 😳

🤣

SO moving on.. You're all of the above and much more. 😳 And wishing you a birthday filled with lotss of laughter, joy and smiles. Hope you have a fantastic day, with your near and dear ones.. May god grant all you wishes, and may all your dreams come true.

You're an awesome BFF; even though you're acting all weird..and ignoring lately. Still. Yeh dosti hum nahi thorrenge.. <3 😆
Uff.. Enough bakbak? I know.. I'll end my speech here..
So once again a very Humsafar(happy) Birthday! 🤗Hope you have alot more to come... Enjoy your day!

- Tumahari PYAARI BFF! 😎 -
Oh almost forgot.. Got some gifts made for you..I hope you like them. <3 😃

Mylosthopes

Happy Birthday Areena 🤗

wish u a rocking year 😉wish u get lot of sucess🤗 love in ur life

Areena u r a rockstar u rock the siggy world with ur creation
Luv ur work alot 🤗

SK1991

Hi reenz...🤗
hw are u...?? hope u remember me...🤔..
I wish u a very very very **** Happy Birthday **** yara...
may all ur dreams come true...🥳I'll catch u very soon after my exams are over...😉
until... god bless u yara...luv u...❤️

*** SK ***
🤗

-Ravjot-

Reeno bhaiii🤗

How is youuu?! I haven't talked to you in so long 😔 Me miss you </3 You know what! Right after I finish this I'm gonna scrap you😎

By the by, I had like a whole essay planned out but as soon as I started typing this, everything I thought of went flying out the window😳 So I'm just gonna write stuff as I go along🤣

I was gonna start off with the first time we met. Except I don't remember🤔 Buttt what I do remember is the number of times I annoyed you😃🤣 Fun times😎 Kind of miss that now but hopefully we can get back to that yeah?😃 Btw, this ugly siggy isn't your actual present. It's too ugly so I'm gonna make you something prettier. I was gonna make one using Mahira and Fawad but then I thought you'd probably get a billion of those and then I remembered you like Iqbal Khan so here we are:

I also remember you saying you wanted to marry Kratika at one point🤣 You funny funny child😆 Anywho, hope you have the bestest birthday ever🤗 May all your dreams come true

-Rancho/Behna😳

Credits:
~Saraa~(Saraa)
OnlyHope(Fariha)
lonelyshadow(Amna)

lonelyshadow thumbnail
Humsafar ki deewani che
Sig-making ki mahrani che
Kehte hain sab isko Areena
Jo samajhdari mein humari nani che

^[Extreme lame attempt of Fariii🤣]

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I'M SOO SORRRYYY that I'm late. This was supposed to be up earlier, but ermm..I was busy. 🤣

BUT BUT BUT I'm here before Farii and Amna! 🤣🤣

Here goes my love to you!

HIII.

HAPPPY BIRTHDAY!

I had wanted to type a REALLY long message but when I started typing it out, I had nothing to say but a few things that I remember from the top of my head.

Do you remember how we started talking? I don't either..so, erm let's not talk about it. 🤣🤣🤣

WhatsApp, BBM and India-forums. What form of texting have we left? Noneee. 🤣🤣🤣 We're coool like that..like a boss!

So, do you remember when we had that laughing fit? It was hilarious. AND I still laugh thinking about that time. I swear, kaafi lame moment tha..but whatevz, that's us laughing at the craziest thing! 🤣 Go read those scraps again, and I'm sure you'll at the very least start smiling! I did.

You're now one of those people who I'm closest to. I'm glaaad I started talking to you. First, I honestly thought you were some scary witch and stayed away from you. But when I started talking to you, I realized you're amazing! 🤣

Wishing you at dot 12 was the best thing ever. You know why? Because I got to telll everyone that I had wished you and no one else had. Competitive hoon kaafi main, you seee. 🤣

Tanging you is my favouritestestestestest thing now. Bondaaa was the name I had given you but everyone just sorta choried it. But I guess...that's how it's done. Like a boss. 🤣🤣🤣

The point of typing all this is that I love you a lot.

HAPPPYYYY BIRTHDAAAYYYY, BONDAAAA!

^I was trying to be creative. 🤣
🤣

I was conflicted between putting Reenz, Reeno, Areena or Bonda on the following things and guess which one won! 🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I love you a lot eventhough you might hate me after seeing one specific thing! 🤗
🤗🤗

Here's the best thing I have made till date...

Sooo..I still love you. And I hope you do too.
You had promised to use EVERYTHING and you must. Get to work. Update the dabbbaaa. 🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

LASTLY; GO GREEEN. Saeeeiin toh saaein, saaeiin ki dosti bhi saaein. 😃😃

Loveee youuu,
Saraaa.
Edited by ~Saraa~ - 11 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Areeenaaa
The pink to my purple :P
The darling to my Asher ☺️
The smile to my tears
The zindagi in my years 🤔 now that was TOTALLY made up 🤔

Happy Birthdayyy Areena 🤗
May you have the besttt of this world iA iA..and may all your khwaishein and khwab come true! <3
I'm truly blessed to not only have known you, but now grateful to be able to call you a friend and someone I can always count on!
Humsafar had brought us together <3 so yeh rishta hamesha is show ko hi dedicate karungi 😉 pehle pehle to main tumse DARTI thi 🤣 remember our huge discussion about how much I was scared of you and the impression you used to cast on me..ke you're bahut hi-fi and won't talk to just any airi gairi larki 😆
But ehhh, you ended up being the bestest person I've come across! <3
I LOVE YOU, dammit ☺️
Aap jaanti hain na hum aapse kitni mohabbat karte hain ☺️

Hamesha khush raho..hansti muskurati raho
Phoolo phalo 🤔
Lambi umar ho tumhari 🤔
Shadi hojaye <3 🤔
aage ki duaon ke liye bahut b'days baaki hain 🤣

ANDDD how can I forget, precious gifts 😳

Love,

Your Asher 😳

*AHM, suna sautan?* 🤣

Edited by OnlyHope - 11 years ago
-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
---- EDiTED----

HAPPiEEE BiRTHDAYYY AREENNAAA!!! <3
And the wish you mentioned to have all of us on your WA & BBM MADAM you HAVE ME THERE ! 🤔 Daashh you always ask me "Kounsi wali Aamna'' ?! 😡😡 i got annoyed and didn't replied you afterwards :D 😎
ANYWAYS,Have a GREAT great GREAT Birthdayy. :-*
Edited by -Amyy - 11 years ago
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REENO🤗

You are amazing person <3 Humsafar got me a beautiful friend like you<3Best thing is you are genuine <3 you say what you feel😳Iam so glad to be friends with u<3 And I wished too I was in your Whatsapp group,but I cantbut jo bhi hain Iam happy with it<3EmbarrassedAnd and You are amzing siggy?avi maker no doubt abt it😃
Wishing you all the greatest things in life, my beloved friend, because someone so
special as you are deserves the best. May every dream of yours
come true. May Allah give you all his love
and warmth in every step of yours.
Gift for you :) lame attempt ,Its so crap :/
Love you lotss reeno 🤗❤️🤗
Edited by ZumSrK - 11 years ago
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Still reserving

& Yes i stalked you, loneylyshadow 😳
OnlyHope thumbnail