Frequent Posters

-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Omoraboti

Hello Gandhari, Mou, Khushi!

Hi Farha:
"tum theek ho?"😊
Dont know about the "Crooner strike" reason...inbhestigate kadne ka padi...my banner will be "hmmm?"
jakhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Sej, Farah, Nishi & G πŸ€—
Abb aur kya karein...Chalo ek saath tension karte hai .
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Mou me no ignoring...packed day at work and If crashing everytime I start loading a page...this is on the 10the attempt i could open this window...thank God for learning the lessona s a kid - sabr ka phal meetha hota hai...

girlsss take a lambi saans...results jaise bhi ho - we know what a wonderful week we got - if the meters in the 8000 homes in the interiors of the country prefer Halwais, let them be happy in their SKD...
rahsmi thankss...good to c u...
Envee, darling hibernating would have been me not opening the thread at all...but many of us jst land up at this place on IF to chill, so kept the thread open...and u see the word "Strike" has lots of connotations πŸ˜‰ a very colloquial term πŸ˜†
me not sure when I'll be back...loving the show, so njoying that as always...ab hum kya karein ...me no positive fan na...Anna ji and me have only hate-hate relationship - ab maine desh sudhaaro andolan ka hi petition nahi kiya...show sudhaaro ka kaise karein 🀣
Ciao...till next time I can load the page...me lau u all dammit !!!
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

Hi Farha:
"tum theek ho?"😊
Dont know about the "Crooner strike" reason...inbhestigate kadne ka padi...my banner will be "hmmm?"

Better since I have taken a day off from work.. taking care of my kiddo who's having a rough stomach & fever .. and his nanny is going for surgery! And have to study for an exam tomorrow .. 5 chapters!!!
Is TRP in?
sejket2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jakhushi

Hey Sej, Farah, Nishi & G πŸ€—

Abb aur kya karein...Chalo ek saath tension karte hai .

nahi babes tension nahi kar te...lets just think "hey" n "hmmm"...that should help with the wait for the #'s...
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: honeypriya

Mou me no ignoring...packed day at work and If crashing everytime I start loading a page...this is on the 10the attempt i could open this window...thank God for learning the lessona s a kid - sabr ka phal meetha hota hai...

girlsss take a lambi saans...results jaise bhi ho - we know what a wonderful week we got - if the meters in the 8000 homes in the interiors of the country prefer Halwais, let them be happy in their SKD...
Envee, darling hibernating would have been me not opening the thread at all...but many of us jst land up at this place on IF to chill, so kept the thread open...and u see the word "Strike" has lots of connotations πŸ˜‰ a very colloquial term πŸ˜†
me not sure when I'll be back...loving the show, so njoying that as always...ab hum kya karein ...me no positive fan na...Anna ji and me have only hate-hate relationship - ab maine desh sudhaaro andolan ka hi petition nahi kiya...show sudhaaro ka kaise karein 🀣

Love you too Dammit! πŸ€—
I was thinking of Petition the moment I saw "strike" .. all the best with your browser!
Parsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Good morning/evening ladiesπŸ€—

I dont think I was this tensed even when I waited for my own report card

Nishi darling

You took words from my mouth...hola girls..Boards wali feeling...but number kab tak out hongae??
n Mr. Detective Singh Raizada and Mrs.Encyclopedia Singh Raizada completely forgot about SR and tht wifey is dressed in red..full on ANACONDA kae peechu pad gaye...aaj toh Peashi ho kae rahegi!! πŸ˜†
sejket2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

right back @ u sweetz...try not to work so hard...😊

-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

...loving the show, so njoying that as always...ab hum kya karein ...me no positive fan na...Anna ji and me have only hate-hate relationship - ab maine desh sudhaaro andolan ka hi petition nahi kiya...show sudhaaro ka kaise karein 🀣

@red 🀣 blood group B+ve aur B-Ve relationship?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

hum bhi aapse I lau you dammit!
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒI certainly understand the colloquial connotations. Red Flag, you say! Red flag I say!! I have a labour office right in front of my office and the number of times we get to hear the "We want justice" slogans with the red flags. But thanks for opening the thread. 😊
"Hey" we lau you too dammit!
Edited by EnVee - 12 years ago