Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

I loved this shot of his๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ. He got ready for nothing๐Ÿ˜† He looked extra hot todayโ˜บ๏ธ

am yet to see first 10 mins...it was raining here...so no Tata Sky...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: indi52

so hot in a jacket. only man in the whole wide universe who can make brown on brown on brown look so awfully good.

not a great shot but i had to include that stylish, purposeful stride in my post. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

after how many days we got to see him in this avtar.. the moment he entered mom was like
"wow..your ASR is going to office" and then she started laughing when he dropped the idea..
but what a sight!
btw di..I was going thru all the posts since last night's episode..actually I too could not enjoy
last night's episode much..I didnt have much issues with that but I wanted ASR to handle
Shyam in his way..but I got my answer in today's episode..he is so vulnerable..he can't see
his di in tears..probably thats the reason why he chose to keep quiet all this while..he can
play the game only when there are no emotions involved..once Anji throws Shyam away and move ahead in life ..if Shyam comes back with anyother plans, which most probably will b
the case, then it will b ASR all the way as there will b nothing to stop him..
I loved those last 2 mins..
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This video left me with a grin๐Ÿ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYolF7CNuWg&feature=g-high-lgv[/YOUTUBE]
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: honeypriya

Can the gullible audience get more dumber...

๐Ÿ‘ so if PH is done with saving its ass...can all the bashing posts ppl ask Mishti about the dirty linen of PH which they are trying to hide...so tomorrow she comes back making a post saying he isnt going, PH negotiated - and saare paap dhul gaye PH ke...wow...and Forum stupidly goes again making revolutionary posts !!!
PH loosing focus in the show, paying shit to the star actor (compared to other actor in the show), consitent low trps - not bothered, not providing promos to the channel even when constantly asked...why are these stories so conveniently hushed up...
All these negotiation/contract deals are closed door matters - wat responsible PH allows them to be posted in public and then swear on their mother and say they are innocent kids taken for a ride by an unauthentic source...and the dumb bashers jump to conclusions...
Mishti came and said last week he is not leaving, today she says he is leaving and serving 2 months's notice - did any1 try to find the gap between the two statements and reasons...
why are all the channel sources saying he has signed a one year contract now - did forum try to compare mishti's statement (which is last week's story in the first place) against valid sources(where contracts have been done freshly) and find the actual reason of her post - the PH conveniently makes a sacrificial lamb of its lead actor to save its pathetic mess...and forum brilliantly goes on a rampage...
When Sushant left the show at its peak for movie - did anyone bash him??? so wat hypocrisy runs in the so-called fans of this show here !!!
PS also pls avoid going on character bashing in Crooner...there are other places on the Forum to do so...

Heyy Priya..

Im just shocked!!!! Speechless..

I came to the forum after 2 days... and I see this .. Forum was all quiet!!! Atleast trying to be ...!!

Again one spoiler.. Everythin is again messed up!!!! Same bashing posts๐Ÿ˜ก Get a Life Bashers!!

I dont know whts happening there.. inside the PH, Channel...!! I really dont understand this...!! PH cant use actors as scapegoat here.. Its because of him and Sanaya we saw the epis when tshow was loosing its charm!!!!

You dont give worth to your actor and then expect all calmness and understanding from him.. Not Done..!!

Exactly Priya.. How come such change in spoiler.. Last Week .. it was all merry.. Barun not Leaving... Nd now.. He is serving 2 months notice๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I dont want to bash anyone.. Neither Barun..(it can never happen), neither PH and neither Channel... its better to accept whtever happens...๐Ÿ˜Š

Shocking news I received!!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Yes.. Im damn upset.. Im damn shocked.. I donno.. Ill start crying too if he leaves..๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Im so emotionally attached to this show and to him..๐Ÿ˜ญ I dont make things my addiction.. but IPK has become addiction.. Now.. I really cant express this..๐Ÿ˜ญ

There is other side to it.. As an ardent fan of Barun Sobti... Ill always be his fan.. and be happy for him... Its his choice.. we are not the people to judge him...Its his career and decision...We have no right to bash him...

He such a fabulous actor!!
An actor Par Excellence๐Ÿ‘

If he leaves... We should be happy and never stop watching his movies and shows๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Proud of Barun Sobti...๐Ÿ˜Š We will always Love You๐Ÿ˜ณ

Always Loved ASR and will Love ASR... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thts all wanted to say.. Thnks Priya.. Much needed post... ๐Ÿ˜Š

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
New Crooner up ๐Ÿ˜Š
Update tomorrow...too fatigued...off to sleep...luv u all !!!
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: honeypriya

New Crooner up ๐Ÿ˜Š

Update tomorrow...too fatigued...off to sleep...luv u all !!!

U knw wht Priya...

U are a comnplete sweetheart..

Thnk u fr continuing Crooners.. Thnk u so much...

Im soo happy now..๐Ÿ˜Š

Love ya...
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I just love when you speak priya...so had to come here again...saw your reply in another post too... really love you DAMMIT!