Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: honeypriya

IF is throwing me out...page crashes...hahah looks like they warning me to observe the strike properly

Shivi, G, Sej...me doing gud...aap sab kaise hain...TRP day...dhak dhak...make or break week for the show πŸ€”
beena di, so very sorry, couldnt tell in the prev post...I just laued the poem u wrote for me dammit...that was sooo sweet and adorable...thanks πŸ€—

Priya , now you are scaring me, what do you mean by make or break 😭 IF better stay away from you nahi toh... glad you liked the poem. I loved your siggy dear crooner frost beauty
Edited by beena14 - 12 years ago
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

I'm like a lost puppy...without your update...and can't get out of "hey"..."hmmm.." mode...

TRP...I hope it improves ...it was such a good run last week!

btw Ved Raj is back and the ekta show writer is out.?..I noticed in the credits today

Gandhari , Ved has been back for the past three days .
sammi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is a celestial moment for me after reading your quotes. Very soothing, very calming.
sejket2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

IF is throwing me out...page crashes...hahah looks like they warning me to observe the strike properly

Shivi, G, Sej...me doing gud...aap sab kaise hain...TRP day...dhak dhak...make or break week for the show πŸ€”
beena di, so very sorry, couldnt tell in the prev post...I just laued the poem u wrote for me dammit...that was sooo sweet and adorable...thanks πŸ€—

Sweetz that is really scaring me...does it really depends on this...n for the rumors to come true...low trp's toh SP considers the shows future...😭
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

I'm like a lost puppy...without your update...and can't get out of "hey"..."hmmm.." mode...

TRP...I hope it improves ...it was such a good run last week!

btw Ved Raj is back and the ekta show writer is out.?..I noticed in the credits today

thats been since Fri epi - ved is back but with a new writer too - Shweta Bhardwaj.
oh want that hey the most sexxy dreamy one...thud
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
So, if trp does not rise...then how long will we have? December? Sorry to bother you about this again
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I'm so lost, one minute the show is safe and the next make or break. I hope the show remains safe, remaining optimistic given its popularity and the improvements made lately.
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Mere Saath itna nainsafi Kyon? Stomping foot?
I didn't even knew about this new crooner?
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Chalo, lagta hain Barun baba is gonna be busy busy again...
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mouramen

Mere Saath itna nainsafi Kyon? Stomping foot?

I didn't even knew about this new crooner?

Mou GM πŸ€—Priya put the link in the last crooner