Hellozz all...

ghar mein koi hai ??

🤗

Main hoon,Priya.
Good Morning! 🤗
bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I can't stop admiring you for giving quotes which are so apt to the situation..I just can't understand how you manage that every day! and those pics..I can spend whole day looking at them...
that hey and hmm sent me to dreamland last night..How natural was that...
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: honeypriya

Hellozz all...

ghar mein koi hai ??

🤗

Good Morning Priya 🤗 glad to see you hum sab hai yaha . Aaj ki kya taja khabar hai ?
Priya, seriously director bhool gaya kya ? Anjali was in the hospital , miscarried the doctor nor her has mentioned her foot being hurt and now the CV's explore this ...the speed with which the episodes are flying how long before Shyam is exposed ?
Edited by beena14 - 12 years ago
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@INDI

Good Morning Di 🤗 Thxs the welcome . Honestly Di for me past two days I felt I was watching another show and not IPK 😭 Not liking the speed with which this track is unfolding that's my concern aur sab good as always after all it's IPK.

BTW distinction nahi GOLD MEDALIST student DI 😆
Edited by beena14 - 12 years ago
bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: indi52

when i started watching in october i told my husband this one is too good not to have a positive impact, in our lives, in the lives of people who watch it. much is made of themes around social messages especially in mass media. i believe that far more good will come to us and our world if the importance of love in our lives was understood. romance and love are not "silly" things, ha ha one could do a thesis on that.

will be back.

There you are again with your magical words...I believe in that line too...🤗🤗
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hellozz all...

ghar mein koi hai ??

🤗

main to hoon...kuch to bolo...
sejket2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hellozz all...

ghar mein koi hai ??

🤗

present...priya...🤗...shoot whts on the agenda today...seems like u r bit busy...😭
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
IF is throwing me out...page crashes...hahah looks like they warning me to observe the strike properly
Shivi, G, Sej...me doing gud...aap sab kaise hain...TRP day...dhak dhak...make or break week for the show 🤔
beena di, so very sorry, couldnt tell in the prev post...I just laued the poem u wrote for me dammit...that was sooo sweet and adorable...thanks 🤗
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

IF is throwing me out...page crashes...hahah looks like they warning me to observe the strike properly

Shivi, G, Sej...me doing gud...aap sab kaise hain...TRP day...dhak dhak...make or break week for the show 🤔
beena di, so very sorry, couldnt tell in the prev post...I just laued the poem u wrote for me dammit...that was sooo sweet and adorable...thanks 🤗

I'm like a lost puppy...without your update...and can't get out of "hey"..."hmmm.." mode...

TRP...I hope it improves ...it was such a good run last week!

btw Ved Raj is back and the ekta show writer is out.?..I noticed in the credits today