Frequent Posters

--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: indi52

how sweetly khushi thought gutter time had arrived the moment the cameras were gone. sure you guys didn't teach her all this bad bahu stuff? ya phir, you also sent your list of demands and they quaked and gave in to them. πŸ˜†

Nish n me bad bahus giving a tips or two to khoosiji ...so that arnavji ka thora Kalyan ho jaye...πŸ˜†

Ya ya we had also sent our petitions...nowadays without that CVs don't start shooting any sequence...
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

is the man hot with a scar or what. ufff hotwa.

Aaah yes yes yes esp his side profile. That scar suits him na...only thing missing is the vest😳. He looked super hot today and creepwa looked like a mouse running pillar to post to save his skinπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mouramen

Nish n me bad bahus giving a tips or two to khoosiji ...so that arnavji ka thora Kalyan ho jaye...πŸ˜†

Ya ya we had also sent our petitions...nowadays without that CVs don't start shooting any sequence...

Anu di!! Aap bhi naπŸ˜† πŸ˜† arey haan, NK used this aap bhi na today for Shyam!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I was ROFL!!!🀣
-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

You know the problem is some of the members have believed the rumours so every line that comes out is scrutinized. The dec deadline came out of nowhere...some of the members behave like they are part of the committee that decides the future tracks and fate of serials😳

Poor guy cant even say he is getting offers...nowhere has he said he is leaving. I really feel bad for him...I seriously doπŸ˜†

@bold
🀣...they are...cvs unse puchhke track banate hai...SR committee approve nahin huyi hai...isilye detective team ka track hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mouramen

🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣

Word Count: 1

Divya1503 thumbnail
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3224655

my comment got more likes than the topic itself!!
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
really, what would the ph and creatives do without us. they must be thanking dm every day for this blessing. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

You know the problem is some of the members have believed the rumours so every line that comes out is scrutinized. The dec deadline came out of nowhere...some of the members behave like they are part of the committee that decides the future tracks and fate of serials😳

Poor guy cant even say he is getting offers...nowhere has he said he is leaving. I really feel bad for him...I seriously doπŸ˜†

I agree, they've believed one person saying the negative over everything else. No one's words, or assurance is affecting them πŸ˜†

I feel pathetic for him
Divya1503 thumbnail

really, what would the ph and creatives do without us. they must be thanking dm every day for this blessing. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

@bold: the drooling fan or the positive fans in the bahari duniya? Indi di??