Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Divya1503

Hey Ankita!!πŸ˜ƒ Ignore Ignore n Ignore!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† all of them r like Anjalis in the pyaar of such stupid rumours!!!πŸ˜›

I know πŸ˜† but its annoying after a point. There is a new article about Barun getting offers and hence they're sure now that he is leaving by December 😳 like wth, he can get offers na, its not his fault πŸ˜†
..Smita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I know its very,very late in the day..
@ Priya
Even though the crooner is on strike,I'm glad u included the wonderful quotes in the post. Aap hamesha aisa chuninda quotes kahan se dhoond kar laati hain? I'm amazed! Loved the last quote the most! We wont make love,love will make us!😊
@ Gandhari,Ankita,Farha,Nishita,Khushi,BeenaAnjali,Shy,Chowna,Indi,Rashmi- fab posts!πŸ‘
@ Gandhari - loved the quote on ocean & shore! Suits Arnavji to the T! Save for the fact that Arnav the ocean refuses to stop attempting to kiss the wife,I mean the shore!
Thanks to those who liked & commented on my post!
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

aangrez lok issiliye bolte hain beating your own drumwa πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† jo kuch bhi ho raha hai...woh listwa se nikal te hain CVs...unka creativity baas aab itna hi hai ...samjhe ya samjhaon?😈

samajh gayi di!!πŸ˜›

@bold: just found this!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

jakhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
CONGRATS Deeps!! This is great news and many congratulations on completing one more year of experience πŸ˜†.
Divi's monkeys are too cute...so borrowing them to Congratulate you😊. I am sure both rating & promotion is very very well deserved.
So when are you partying with friends and family?
..Smita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bs_deeps

helo everyone..

had a hectic but a wonderful day...got promotion along with best possible rating and a decent hike..all on my service anniversary..thought of sharing with you all..😊

Hey Deeps!
Congratulations for the promotion & hike!πŸ€—
May God Bless U!
Party hard & celebrate!πŸ₯³
Divya1503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankita.M

I know πŸ˜† but its annoying after a point. There is a new article about Barun getting offers and hence they're sure now that he is leaving by December 😳 like wth, he can get offers na, its not his fault πŸ˜†

They all r true fans of the show n thats why they r worried abt the show but I'm just a drooling one, isiliye mujhe koi farak nahi padtha dammit!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I shd stop talking this way varna log mujhe maarenge
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

You know the problem is some of the members have believed the rumours so every line that comes out is scrutinized. The dec deadline came out of nowhere...some of the members behave like they are part of the committee that decides the future tracks and fate of serials😳

Poor guy cant even say he is getting offers...nowhere has he said he is leaving. I really feel bad for him...I seriously doπŸ˜†
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Divya1503

They all r true fans of the show n thats why they r worried abt the show but I'm just a drooling one, isiliye mujhe koi farak nahi padtha dammit!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I shd stop talking this way varna log mujhe maarenge

I know, we're not positive, real fans, we toh dont care for the show na πŸ˜† ..

BTW then toh hum sab ko marenge
Divya1503 thumbnail
Do serious wale doubts hai

1.) There were cameras everywhere on the poolside, n we saw Shyam was keeping nazar on Arnav n Khushi since their engagement na...so did he see those 3 kisses in his very HD cameras which focus on each n every angle??πŸ€”
2.) Do din hogaye phir bhi Payalia nahi dikhi RM mein n no one cares!! Is Payalia becoming another Anjali(only the puja part! coz Akash said she went to temple yesterday morning) πŸ€”
Divya1503 thumbnail

I know, we're not positive, real fans, we toh dont care for the show na πŸ˜† ..

BTW then toh hum sab ko marenge

awww!!😳 😳 ty!!πŸ˜›