Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
smita,

as always a neat, detailed, and funny take. that 102 bukhar connect was apt πŸ˜†, lagta hai savere savere bichare ko 104 bukhar aya tha. oh such love.
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bs_deeps

helo everyone..

had a hectic but a wonderful day...got promotion along with best possible rating and a decent hike..all on my service anniversary..thought of sharing with you all..😊

congratulations!!!

Word Count: 1

Divya1503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mashira

🀣 whatte precap. me loving it. and cameras off. yay!!!

The moment Shyam said I'll have to remove the cameras my thoughts went off somewhere☺️ ☺️ ☺️
n the precap is just too good to be true!! the hate for shyam is turning me into a veg vampire!! (No snake's blood!!πŸ˜›)
-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bs_deeps

helo everyone..

had a hectic but a wonderful day...got promotion along with best possible rating and a decent hike..all on my service anniversary..thought of sharing with you all..😊

Congrats Dips!πŸ‘
Divya1503 thumbnail
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3224443

I want them to start a petition to bring back mamaji n Laxmiji coz I'm no positive fan
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Why is everyone talking about Barun leaving again ? And show ending πŸ€” there is a limit to being negative.

Anyways I loved the episode πŸ˜ƒ loving the planning that's going on. Hoping for some cute moments too though :P Almost gone one before they did ramanchi πŸ˜›
Divya1503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankita.M

Why is everyone talking about Barun leaving again ? And show ending πŸ€” there is a limit to being negative.

Anyways I loved the episode πŸ˜ƒ loving the planning that's going on. Hoping for some cute moments too though :P Almost gone one before they did ramanchi πŸ˜›

Hey Ankita!!πŸ˜ƒ Ignore Ignore n Ignore!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† all of them r like Anjalis in the pyaar of such stupid rumours!!!πŸ˜›
-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely epi...Awesome precap...i was laughing out loud when Shyam was suffering...🀣🀣

BTW has payal also joined the missing list??????She still dint return frm temple???πŸ˜•
Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
does anybody else feel Shyamu is going out ravan style during Diwali by IPK's very own Ram??πŸ˜† or am I reading too much into that diwali hint?

also, i have a strange feeling that khushi's schemes will boomerang and shyamu will become alert. dunno..just an instinct.
-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divya1503

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3224443

I want them to start a petition to bring back mamaji n Laxmiji coz I'm no positive fan

aangrez lok issiliye bolte hain beating your own drumwa πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† jo kuch bhi ho raha hai...woh listwa se nikal te hain CVs...unka creativity baas aab itna hi hai ...samjhe ya samjhaon?😈
Edited by GanBarunFan - 12 years ago