Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
i want a new sexy montage!! ๐Ÿ˜›anybody else with me?
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Loved your post Gandhari! I loved the quintessential newlywed's pillow talk as well๐Ÿ˜ƒ. I also enjoyed the breakfast table scene...I have always loved such feel good scenes. I am so glad they are back. Dadi's presence used to spoil the family scenes with her constipated expressions๐Ÿ˜•

Your pics are lethal...all I want to do is just stare at them๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank you Nish! Yes you, Mou and I were under the blanket listening to the pillow talk, remember?๐Ÿ˜†
yes IPK has always been about feel good scenes in the midst of intense track which acted like a breathing zones. baas beech mein ..Daadi ...๐Ÿ˜ก

thanks yaar...i really had fun making them

I loved your take too . yes that little head movement was soo adorable...tum itna kareeb se observe kadte ho ๐Ÿ˜‰...only Barun and Sanaya can make it feel so real...they are so comfortable with each other and as Barun mentioned in one of the interviews, they know each others timing so well they react seamlessly...As always your "other thoughts" are anything but other. ๐Ÿ‘

see you in a bit at LU thread๐Ÿค—

Edited by GanBarunFan - 12 years ago
bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

helo everyone..

had a hectic but a wonderful day...got promotion along with best possible rating and a decent hike..all on my service anniversary..thought of sharing with you all..๐Ÿ˜Š
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bs_deeps

helo everyone..

had a hectic but a wonderful day...got promotion along with best possible rating and a decent hike..all on my service anniversary..thought of sharing with you all..๐Ÿ˜Š

Wow...congratulations Deeps! Excellent news๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

helo everyone..

deeps,
delighted. congratulations, so proud of you. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿคฃ whatte precap. me loving it. and cameras off. yay!!!
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

helo everyone..

Wow Deeps, wonderful news...congratulations...
Glad that you shared it with us...
sejket2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

helo everyone..

Deeps...
Orkut Myspace Congratulation Scraps, Graphics and Comments
for ur hard work paying off...enjoy ur achievement...๐Ÿค—

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
gandhari,

lovely post with beautiful oh so romantic quotes. dil is happy to read that "look at you" and about the shoreline kissing ocean. the caps getting more and more entrancing. and shyamu as one of those criminals who keep mementoes, teehee.

let's see what drama the detectives get into today. achha one thing, why is the camera co., called kl camera and equipment or whatever? any hint hint there? wasn't that travel agency shyamu called also a kl something or the other? or am i imagining things?
sejket2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeypriya

Crashed home finally after a never ending day at work...tragic stretch continue,...my annual leaves cancelled ๐Ÿ˜ญ

CVs better make me happy with gud epis...
here is smthng for each one of u - thnxx for those cute takes !!!

sorry to hear that sweetz...am sure sexxxy will make up for the sad news...he'll make it better hun...
priya dead w/ this crooner waala luv cap...it is a beauty...๐Ÿ‘