https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3224132

getting bored tho did thisπŸ˜› πŸ˜›
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: mouramen

G, i have to say this today...

teri aankhon ke siwa duniya mein rakhkha kya hain...uff

I just . . . there's no one else. Ever. It's you until I no longer draw breath."

and this, you had me...super...πŸ‘
so cute are these two in their post marriage scenes...their comfort level makes it more real and how much we love to watch them...though i cried foul over two many lost oppurtunities but still their closeness and walking holding hands are enough to bring d smile back on my face...
thank god for no jewellery removing scene...
me too loved d breakfast scene...how adorable was that...even mami's mood swings were handled with utmost efficiency...

shyamu...πŸ˜† oh i used to think he is d villain...where did his password and that khatarnak pendrive,voicerecorder vanished?😑

thankoos.πŸ€— ..tumhe paata hai na kaise mera mood thik kadna?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

yes if i get these litle moments ...i can wait for the OFFICIAL SR
Edited by GanBarunFan - 12 years ago
-Gan- thumbnail

It's cute...just replied
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
So crooner on strike...will wait fr u to be back priya...πŸ€— just read few takes on first page ...will quickly mention... @gandhari- loved ur description of kambhal scene..it was so cute na... @ankita-loved ur post too hun.. I think I just read two...will be back aftr readin more... bbye @divs- thats so cute post..replied to it..πŸ€—
Divya1503 thumbnail
to everyone around!! πŸ€—

Indi di, Anu di, G di, Ankita, Nishi di, Khushi di, Beena di, Smita, Soni di

awesome write ups!!!
Divya1503 thumbnail
Priya di, me n monkeys missing the crooner update!! but if u want, ek strike wala monkey bhej rahi hoon!!πŸ˜›

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
oh i forgot to mention lovely quotes Priya😳...my fav one was Come with me...we will not make love..love will make us..😳.. coz others were too long to remember πŸ˜†
read few updates more-
Smita- wonderful take hun πŸ˜ƒ
Indi di- your words does all magic...beautiful!
Anjali- loved ur thoughts on their relation dear!
pardon me fr small comments this tym...involved in lot of main forum activities..but feel like coming home here...πŸ€—
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

"hey" ...in love with the quotes and the pics

what does "Crooner on a break" mean?😲

~Edited~

IPK is one show with signature phrases or sentences that have their own place in its fan's vocubulary : what the, fadaq padta hai.., hey DM raksha karna,...dammit..to name a few. Today the episode had me at a "hey" and a "hmm"...a hubby wife exchange of pure
comfortable domesticity...in-sync with the moment they were sharing under the blanket, protected from the peeping Tom's camera...in their own "chhoti si duniya". Loved that little pat by Khushi on Arnav's teasing, them sharing a pillow, she resting her head on his shoulder : quintessential newlywed's pillow talk.

"Look at you. How did you happen to me?"
"I just . . . there's no one else. Ever. It's you until I no longer draw breath."

~Lauren Dane

Arnav was waiting for Khushi on their bed(call me a sadist but I was happy there was no cliched milk, taking off jewellery etc scene for our hatke couple...even before they discovered the cameras) when she walks out of the bathroom...he's absolutely mesmerized by her, gets carried away by the moment and pulls her on the bed and tries to go for his favorite obsession off late...

"Because there's nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it's sent away."
~Sarah Kay

...kissing his wife. And then as destiny will have it...the darn cameras interrupts!😑
Loved these few minutes of the show...wish they were a bit longer. Barun, Sanaya's comfort level with each other makes these little scenes feel more real than reel.

I absolutely enjoyed the family scene the next morning. This used to be another favorite of IPK which somehow got lost in the middle: the family having breakfast together. And how cute and real was the fact that the pressure of making the in-laws happy, messed up a good cook like Khushi? ...even heart warming was the Raizadas' (loved how Akash managed 'Maate')attempt to eat the poori cum papad with not so tasty halwa and give her assurance that it was tasty. Of course the hubby was relishing his wife's 1st official cooking. Very IPK signature family scene.πŸ‘

And detective duo is closing in on the villain who leaves his laptop full of incriminating video evidence of his misdeeds and that too not protected by password.πŸ˜† Convenient creative license or he's one of those psychos who keeps memento of their crime?
Precap...ouch!! how do you walk with that kind of scars and not wince?😲

Priya...missed your insights...as you always add a layer of understanding to every scene...but I had promised to stand by your choice to post...I'm happy we still have this space...and will wait till/ when you're ready to post regular updates. we all aapse love you dammit!

Loved your post Gandhari! I loved the quintessential newlywed's pillow talk as wellπŸ˜ƒ. I also enjoyed the breakfast table scene...I have always loved such feel good scenes. I am so glad they are back. Dadi's presence used to spoil the family scenes with her constipated expressionsπŸ˜•

Your pics are lethal...all I want to do is just stare at them😳

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Crashed home finally after a never ending day at work...tragic stretch continue,...my annual leaves cancelled 😭
CVs better make me happy with gud epis...
here is smthng for each one of u - thnxx for those cute takes !!!
Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: honeypriya

Crashed home finally after a never ending day at work...tragic stretch continue,...my annual leaves cancelled 😭

CVs better make me happy with gud epis...
here is smthng for each one of u - thnxx for those cute takes !!!

aww no leave?? that sucks!!! here's hoping, IPK gives you dollops of SKD to ward off all AD troubles! πŸ€—