Crooner Strike : Home Truths - NOTE pg 82

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

svmi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful quotes as always. Will wait for your update
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

"hey" ...in love with the quotes and the pics

what does "Crooner on a break" mean?😲

~Edited~

IPK is one show with signature phrases or sentences that have their own place in its fan's vocubulary : what the, fadaq padta hai.., hey DM raksha karna,...dammit..to name a few. Today the episode had me at a "hey" and a "hmm"...a hubby wife exchange of pure
comfortable domesticity...in-sync with the moment they were sharing under the blanket, protected from the peeping Tom's camera...in their own "chhoti si duniya". Loved that little pat by Khushi on Arnav's teasing, them sharing a pillow, she resting her head on his shoulder : quintessential newlywed's pillow talk.

"Look at you. How did you happen to me?"
"I just . . . there's no one else. Ever. It's you until I no longer draw breath."

~Lauren Dane

Arnav was waiting for Khushi on their bed(call me a sadist but I was happy there was no cliched milk, taking off jewellery etc scene for our hatke couple...even before they discovered the cameras) when she walks out of the bathroom...he's absolutely mesmerized by her, gets carried away by the moment and pulls her on the bed and tries to go for his favorite obsession off late...

"Because there's nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it's sent away."
~Sarah Kay

...kissing his wife. And then as destiny will have it...the darn cameras interrupts!😡
Loved these few minutes of the show...wish they were a bit longer. Barun, Sanaya's comfort level with each other makes these little scenes feel more real than reel.

I absolutely enjoyed the family scene the next morning. This used to be another favorite of IPK which somehow got lost in the middle: the family having breakfast together. And how cute and real was the fact that the pressure of making the in-laws happy, messed up a good cook like Khushi? ...even heart warming was the Raizadas' (loved how Akash managed 'Maate')attempt to eat the poori cum papad with not so tasty halwa and give her assurance that it was tasty. Of course the hubby was relishing his wife's 1st official cooking. Very IPK signature family scene.👏

And detective duo is closing in on the villain who leaves his laptop full of incriminating video evidence of his misdeeds and that too not protected by password.😆 Convenient creative license or he's one of those psychos who keeps memento of their crime?
Precap...ouch!! how do you walk with that kind of scars and not wince?😲

Priya...missed your insights...as you always add a layer of understanding to every scene...but I had promised to stand by your choice to post...I'm happy we still have this space...and will wait till/ when you're ready to post regular updates. we all aapse love you dammit!
Edited by GanBarunFan - 12 years ago
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Crooner strike 😲 why ? :(

My two cents on the episode :$

The starting scene, the one under the blanket, was one of the best I've seen after their confession. They both have gotten extremely comfortable as far being physically close is concerned. There was always passion, there was always the urge to be with the other, but the barriers have broken once, they have come close and now they are so much at ease with each other, that sometimes, there isn't any need of words to express what they want to convey, gestures do that very well for them.
The way he teased her, the way she whacked him, and then the way they just share a happy moment, a laugh. There was a sense of contentment between the two when he says finally the weddings done, both acknowledging that their marriage is complete.

I absolutely love the family scenes, the teasing, the normal , very real moments at the dining table.
Loved the Anjali there, trying to save Khushi from getting disappointed. And the bit where everyone's making faces at the food but Arnavs just silently eating and so normally as if he is liking it all 🤣

The rest of the episode where they team up and try and find some clues, makes me happy. I've always wanted to see them team up against Shyam. And I have a feeling this is going to be a long ride. Not every plan of theirs is going to be successful and neither is Shyam gonna play it easy.

I dont know how long the show is going to run, but even if its going to be just till December( I do not know why people have been mentioning december totally lost😆) but even if its till then, this story cant run right till December end. There has to be something surprising coming up. This is IPK after all 😆
Edited by Ankita.M - 12 years ago
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Crooner strike???? 😲 😲 😲

Did I miss something????

By the way, loved the quotes! The Odyssey one is so apt for these two right now .. Was thoroughly evident throughout the episode. 😊

Wont be able to update .. In a nutshell, loved the little world under the blanket .. Their own field away from this maddening world busy justifying right & wrong .. as Rumi would say. 😊

Quoting for them again! 😊

"Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
and rightdoing there is a field.
I'll meet you there.
When the soul lies down in that grass
the world is too full to talk about."
Edited by Omoraboti - 12 years ago
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Priya -- what is this ?
Everyone striking/quitting/threatening to quit a tthe same time ? Mausam seems to be bad !
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely pics and awesome quotes especially the last one. It took me a lot of time to get past the first few minutes of the serial. I will be the happiest if they continue showing such cute scenes. The whole conversation was so cute, it was so real with the "hey" and "hmmm" thrown in😳

I loved the way the scene started...Arnav waiting for his wife to come to him😳 and as soon as he saw her, he didnt spare a single second to pull her towards himself. The night would have been another beautiful night in the lives of Arnav and Khushi if not for that damned cameras. Arnav had to control himself but like always, they manage to take some time out for their choti si duniya. Khushi is the happiest with her choti si duniya and finds the bahari duniya weird😆. How cute can she get? Even cuter was his response😆. OK, I cant get enough of these two😳. Arnav was relieved that all the rasams including pheres were completed. I thought he would add in a line about their suhaag raat as well...now no more bans for future sessions😳😳😳

Barun and Sanaya were so good in this scene...so natural and their comfort level speaks volumes. I am not sure how much input the director had given but I loved it when he moved his head a bit to the side so that she could rest her head on his shoulders. Absolutely loved the way she flung her arm and hugged him and he reciprocated. Would have loved it even more if she gave a peck to him...maybe next time😳

Other thoughts:
1. Loved Arnav's reaction at the breakfast table...he ate it without grumbling. Reminded me of my hubby☺️
2. It felt so good to see the happy family again. Thank god, mamiji hasnt gone into her saasuma mode. I can tolerate this behaviour.
3. Hope Deepali returns as Payal. At least they gave an explanation...Payal will be back unlike mamaji and lakshmiji.
4. Why has that idiotic Shyaam kept the videos? What was he planning to do with them?😕 Khair, his end is nearing🤢

I totally respect your decision of not updating the crooner Priya...hope to see your thoughts on the episode. Take rest, relax and come back (soon😉)🤗

I cant get past these gifs😳. Credit: Shruti on tumblr

Edited by --Nishita-- - 12 years ago
jakhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hola!
Beautiful Quotes Priya... I especially found the last one perfectly apt for them.
Yes Love makes these two...after many strife and difficulties, a night where love prevails...cocooned in the warmth of their little love...between soulmates who know life is futile without eachother...with a promise of a new dawn.
They will take on the outside 'ajeeb' world together...because they have their little world of love to come back to.
And then there is a little "Hey"... a little "Hmm"... and my Dil goes Ummm😳.
But what is this Cronner Strike & Frost Priya? 🤔.
Me thinks Strike needs to be stricken off...
Nehi toh you are likely to be subjected to pleas, emotional blackmailing, threats, tantrums, chilla chilli, rona dhona... who knows, maybe Petitions even!!!!
Ohh Poor You! We cant let that happen to you!!! 😉...Never... Naaah... Best you continue the crooner as is 😛.
But honestly, understand if you are busy and cannot update. As usual, look forward to your thoughts... but if work and real life calls... I can completely empathize with you & will definitely understand.
Edited by jakhushi - 12 years ago
-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww...Priya di...Lovely quotes...And Beautiful pics
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
He waits, anticipates, seeing her there...ethereal & in pink...eyes sparkle, holding veiled truths no more...a tug and pull...into his arms she falls. Cocooned in their own world, a 'hey' & 'hmmm', smiles, hands, feet-- visceral, divine, a melange of togetherness... ❤️

I am in my SKD...Your quotes & pics did me in, hun...'Reel' appeared so real in those first few mins!!

Priya, you were right (hehehe, what else is new!? :))...Their next 'moment' will be under the most unanticipated circumstances...Will wait for it!!!

A great break; back to work now!!

ETA~

Just got off work and took a good look at the title! 'Strike' and 'Home Truths'...may we always meet, respect and recognize all your concerns, hun...It is the least we can do!😳🤗

Hope to come back to Crooner 1.47 & beyond soon...Thanks & Love ya loads!❤️
Edited by Nandalala - 12 years ago