Fahad calling Faysal a Wannabe

Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
http://luxstyle.pk/video.php?id=530

was he joking or did he actually meant this πŸ˜• ...i thought they were friends😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
OMG, Faisal Q and Fahad mustafa are real good friends, whats in the vid?
im at the uni, speakers disabled! :@
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It seems like he's describing them more as people than actors..

Humayun - Rockstar
Faisal - Wannabe
Adnan Siddiqui - Professor
Noman Ejaz - Boring
Ejaz Aslam - Fun
Mohib Mirza - Actor
Fawad Khan - Star

I mean his descriptions don't really rate them as purely actors. I mean how does Ejaz Aslam = Fun equate to him as an actor? Adnan Sidiqui = Professor? professor of what? acting? because that wouldn't make sense. lol

Fahad's usually cordial with most people let alone Faisal who he's friends with..I wouldn't think too much into his answers.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
He's really really good friends with Faisal he won't do that..

He's just describing them as a person and I get where he is coming from because they all make fun of Faisal saying he has too many glasses and branded clothes and that Faisal bohot style marta hai.. he said that himself on his morning show..πŸ˜†

he is friends with all those people he rated.l. and the way he is rating them like he said Boring to Nauman with that expression.. he's just rating them of what kinda people/friends they are..
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
He'd be describing them in a friendly way πŸ€” like we give nicks to our friends and usually, if you're good friends with someone, you don't mind giving them a little off-limits nick too πŸ˜† PLUS, he called Noman boring, well that could be taken offensively too, if any offence had to be taken in the first place! Why just Faisal? πŸ˜†