Ariya FF"Love Is Life" Pt 18 pg 38..4/7/13

Pisces_Gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
hey frnds thats my first short story on ariya ...plzz forgive me if theres any grammatical mistakes...

Part 1:page 1
Part 2:Page 3
Part 3:Page 5
Part 4:Page 7
Part 5:Page 8
Part 6:Page 10
Part 7:Page 11
Part 8:Page 13
Part 9:Page 15
Part 10:Page 16
Prat 11:Page 18
Part 12:Page 20
Part 13:Page 22
Part 14:Page 23
Part 15:Page 26
Part 16:Page 31
Part 17:Page 36
Part 18:Page 38

Arjun was very happy...he ws going to confess his love..to the one he never lyked but he didn't realize when she entered his heart and captured a very special place in his heart...He never thought he would fall in love again after roshni died..but he did...that gurl make him smile always..make him to realize that he can laugh n live his life happily...Arjun first thought that by loving her he is deceiving roshni ..but soon he realize that roshni always wanted to see him happy...she will never want arjun to b sad bcoz of her...soo he decided that he will move on in his lyf...live lyf as before..with someone who he love the most...n thats Riya...Yes it was Riya...her smile,her shiny eyez...everything about her just effected him very much...n now he realize that it was love..he was madly in love with her..

On other side...Riya was losing hope that she couldn't get her love..Her Arjun...she can see some feeling in his eyes but can't understand much...shree n chotu was well aware abt her feeling...even Rathore noticed riya's eyes when he luk Arjun...But he understands Arjun...He knows its hard for arjun to forget roshni n her murder.even then sikander got arrested...Rathore also feels sum unknown feelings in Arjun's eyes...but he wasn't sure abt it...

It was a fine morning...Arjun was getting ready for office smiling thinking that he will confess his love today to riya after the work will finish..

Arjun entered office.He sees riya n smiled..nobody noticed him till then..Then he heard shree n Chotu talking to riya n riya was smiling..She was holding a red colour wedding card in her hand...Arjun was shocked to see this...every 1 was present there..

Shree:Yaar riya tumhyn humain pehly batana chaiye tha na shadi k bary main,,hum kuch tayari to ker lety...

Riya..Oh God shree..tm to ese keh rhy ho k tumhyn bht sary dresses lene hain shadi k liye...u can wear anything nyc..

Shree:han yaar ye to hai...but waqt kam hia na ,,,weekend main shadi n tm aj bta rhi ho 3 days before..shayad tumhara irada hi nahi tha humain bulany ka..!!!

Chotu:haan Riya lagta to ese hi hia..itny end tym per bula rhi ho...!!

Riya: Nahi shree n chotu...bas gher k kaam main bzy hogia aur phr office any k badd b kaam bzy hi hogai to yaad hi nahi rha..
But tm sab ko ana hai..Rathore sir ap ko b plzz ana hia...this invitaion is for u all..

Rathore :yeah sure riya ofcourse hum ayngy..i know u'll b happy seening us there...

Riya:ofcouse sir..I'll b very happy seeing u all there.

Shree:Yaar Riya..!!Tum ne Arjun sir ko b invite kia hia na..??πŸ˜‰

Riya:Ofcourse Shree...un ko kiun na invite kerun...yeh card full ETF team k liye hia..😊

Arjun was just shocked hearing all this."Riya ki shadi...per kaise...main ne to us ki aankhon main apny liye hemsha pyaar dekha tha...to kia riya mujhse pyaar nahi kerti???Jo b ho ager Riya khush hai mujhy b us ki khushi main khush hona chaiye.."He just think to himself...Meanwhile every1 noticed.wished Good Morning..He was sad...thinking abt riay...her smily face came infront of his eyes..she was standing there smiling..every1 noticed that Arjun is sad,not in a good mood...

then Shree said:Sir apko pata hia Riya k gher shaadi...
Just then Arjun interrupted him.."I know shree..i heard ryte now"

N then turned to Rthore n said:"Rathore,i guess i did mistake cuming today,M not feeling well...better should take a day off."
Without waiting for Rathore to reply..he went out of office leaving every1 surprised..specially Riye...

Now frnds tell me hows it??u can tell me u lyk it or not...!!
should i continue...?ur reviews are very important...

Edited by Pisces_Gurl - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pisces_Gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I know there r sum mistakes,,i just noticed after posting...so plss forgive me...
kgmu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow arjun is going to confess his love for riya interesting dear pls continue n update soon i m waiting
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting start, and poor Arjun, well he should have waited for Riya to finish what she was saying, coz i have a big doubt that its not Riya's wedding, but some1 else in her family...
Please continueπŸ˜ƒ
elle.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awww..poor arjun
Superintresting
Update as fast as possible pllz
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow

arjun was going to propose riya ...but what the hell yaar riya thoda intazar aur nahi kar  sakati thi...

i really want to know what will happen next...god

hey update soon and pm me 

this is amazing 
Arieltabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good start. I m sure Riya is getting married someone else in her family is getting. Now this will b really fun to read. Pls update soon.
AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Really nice one.. So finally he's come to terms with his feelings.. And Riya, well God save her from his outburst! πŸ˜‰  I'm pretty sure Riya's not getting married.. Must be someone in her family.. Interesting.. Will look out for this one.. πŸ˜Š
Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely start..
bt MU between arya at the day when arjun gonna confess his love?? nooo 😭
i am sure its not riya's wedding.
i hope MU's will be clear soon..continue it..
i am sending you a buddy request,so can you please pm me when you update next?? 😊
sigmundfreud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice start.. πŸ˜› i am sure its not riya's wedding..