Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

appletomypie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the post hun..indeed he's humble N today he showed sportsmanship N the confidence..he was already a winner for me when he performed salsa the first time..i really love his dancing abilities N spirit to take up challenges..he managed both PR N JDJ N get perfect scores which is amazing..I became a huge fan of his after jdj..was shattered when I heard he dint win..
PS I loved madhuri's expression when his name was called N remo's when he goto know gc was the winner..
Edited by lostinsideurluv - 12 years ago
liquidfantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very well spoken rithwik πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
he danced well
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Rithvik did deserve to win!! he was/is very hard-working and passionate. You know yesterday I was watching the episode and my brother came and asked "who is the choreographer?" when Rithvik and Sneha were performing...and I was like "the guy"...he was surprised coz he thought Rithivik was even better than his choreographer and he added that not many guys can dance like him...and this is completely true...Rithivik was full of energy, passion and positivity...and he didn't even become the first runner up...Rashmi was technically out so it doesn't even make sense that Rithvik wasn't the top 2 finalists but well why am I even looking for a logic in a scripted show

anyway great post dear...he indeed is well spokenπŸ‘πŸΌ
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
For me...he IS the winner.He was a great dancer,he had style,confidence,a smoothness in his dance and was a true performer.He DESERVED to win.I was shocked that he was the first
to be eliminated.
The way everyone kept saying that GC deserved to win because the others were WC entries and he had been there from day one irritated me to no end.They didn't force their way in, they were brought in by the channel and earned their place.
His words at the end...RESPECT dude!!!!
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sinnie Bachiii!!
Tamatar on what youve said. I also felt Rithvik was the most deserving of the lot that fought for the finals!! Always knew Jhalak was scripted, but even I only started watching when the wild card entries came, and Rithvik has performed great in every round. But Its sad that such reality shows are scripted and rigged, and I think everyone pretty much knows that...Hence, the low trps. Isha was defintely one of my favourites, and after she left, I was down right rooting for Rithvik to be holding that trophy in his hand.
For me, He won...just like I consider Sushant won last season.
His speech in the end...immense respect to him!! He's very well spoken!
Edited by nyxx - 12 years ago
aditi222 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stardust-

Let me be honest here. I am no big fan of Rithvik the actor; never knew much of him (i saw just a glimpse of him) or did not follow him from all his previous shows and sit with a mobile voting for him as soon as he entered Jhalak. I am just a genuine JDJ viewer; and that just of this season. and yet thought he is the most deserving contestant of the finale. And the with the logical winner Isha out, the decision was more so obvious.

And this season even for a first time viewer looks scripted (if i may add rigged). Bharti in top 5, Isha out of finale, uneven judging, uneven contestants. and believe it or not, that's why its a reality show. ;)

In all honesty; the best contestant never wins on any reality show.πŸ˜† So, i kinda saw this coming - Rithvik loosing out. But disappointment is disappointment. I never expected him to be the FIRST one to be thrown out; given he is the best dancer out there. πŸ˜• and anyone who watches jhalak will agree to this. (my mom who likes Gurmeet did).

Another disappointment is the way people keep telling WC's haven't worked hard, Gurmeet deserves to be the winner. but IMO, the reason why WCs were brought in was that the existing contestants were not up to the mark ;). and if you were to go by my judging, i watched the show full time only after WC; not for Bharti, not for Isha (her performances are commendable but Youtube was my regular supplier of Isha, not jhalak), just for Rithvik. The guy had charm, dancing talent, grace, progress, and was appealing.

The point of this post is to highlight what Rithvik spoke on elimination. "If i won this show for all those people who thought i was the most deserving contestant, then i already won the show!". Very well spoken and i can tell you he won a lot of hearts for himself. 😊

Very well said. Rithvik is the true winner as far as JDJ is concerned for me. even though he lost, he has earned the love and adulation of millions of fans. He is a truly remarkable person and an awesome dancer. Hope to see him in movies
jaso49311 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i totally agree!!! :) Ritivik is my sweetheart i love him :) :)
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nyxx

Sinnie Bachiii!!

Tamatar on what youve said. I also felt Rithvik was the most deserving of the lot that fought for the finals!! Always knew Jhalak was scripted, but even I only started watching when the wild card entries came, and Rithvik has performed great in every round. But Its sad that such reality shows are scripted and rigged, and I think everyone pretty much knows that...Hence, the low trps. Isha was defintely one of my favourites, and after she left, I was down right rooting for Rithvik to be holding that trophy in his hand.
For me, He won...just like I consider Sushant won last season.
His speech in the end...immense respect to him!! He's very well spoken!

DEEE!! we are making a BISS-Dhanjani family here πŸ˜†

i heard Karan and Rashmi were finalized WCs and Zo asked me to watch as they get friends of contestants on the show a.k.a Karan's friend ;p. But looks like they thought Rithvik deserved to be on the show as he was par standards ;). Then I watched regularly for him.

Yeah, I heard some rigging happened with Sushant too? That's like the icing on the cake to the conclusion 'most deserved never wins'.

Anyway, Rithvik is special and I plan to follow him :)

3283 thumbnail
What he said is bang on. For audiences', the impact and the image that few contestants leave overshadows any winner any day any time. I will definitely remember the good performers of this stage, be it Isha, Rithvik, Darsheel, Rashmi or any XYZ. JDJ is the dancing show and the dancers will be remembered along with their choreographers for their outstanding acts and concepts. Justifying the main base of the JDJ, which is dancing, earns a lot more respect than simply being a winner cuz of votes. Not saying I won't remember GC-Shampa or some of their acts, but these good performances will always be tagged with him winning with an unfair advantage, unfortunately.

Anyways, for me good performances leave major impact than any Celeb or his or her stardom.

P.S: Good post btw πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 12 years ago
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: stardust-

DEEE!! we are making a BISS-Dhanjani family here πŸ˜†

i heard Karan and Rashmi were finalized WCs and Zo asked me to watch as they get friends of contestants on the show a.k.a Karan's friend ;p. But looks like they thought Rithvik deserved to be on the show as he was par standards ;). Then I watched regularly for him.

Yeah, I heard some rigging happened with Sushant too? That's like the icing on the cake to the conclusion 'most deserved never wins'.

Anyway, Rithvik is special and I plan to follow him :)

Stardust i am glad u said that u are following RD.He said that he entered Jhalak becaz he wanted to reach more fans.I know he definitely did.'Most Deserving Never Wins'' u r right againπŸ‘.I know this show is scripted but dnt kno if the contestants are aware of it or not but in the end the Most Deserving and Best Dancer never wins.An advice to future participants before they enter make sure they have a huge fan base and average dancing abilities caz only votes matter in this so called 'Dance Show'.I think the judges should have had the final word and at times i think they were biased with GC.RD is my eyes is the best and GC winning that trophy DOESNT make him the best just the winner due to popularity.Talent vs Popularity in a case where the votes count u be the judge in this.We have seen again and again that the 'most Deserving Winner'' doesnt win.I think Sushant was really mad and i read somewhere he knew that he has less chance of winning as the show was scripted.After mush consideration I think this show is indeed scripted.I mean look how many article that came out on GC alone.He trumped Rashmi and RD.This is definitely not a dance show.Why dont they go ahead and name it Popularity Contest and Dancing With the Stars