UR LOSS MY GAIN ~ MG ~OS

take_a_hint thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
                             Leaning on the wall checking my FB notifications in my phone my eyes glanced at poor confused soul beside me ……………its none other than my friend Yash  …………….

"Is everything fine or you want me to again postpone all this " I asked rather irritated 

It's already thrice we put off the plan of meeting his girl friend …………… and I don't carry on a assignment more than a week ………………

" maan do u think I need to do this " yash asked keeping his eyes fixed on a shop in the mall where we have come now three days in a row ……………

" you are hopeless " I said shaking my head

I most of the times wonder why I m even friend with him ………….. I m Maan singh Khuranna cool , confident and he is Mr. I –m-always – scared – for-everything …………….this time more than a friend I m here on professional matter …………….. if you have ever hear about 'HEART KILLER ' in social networks who makes and breaks love then its me ……………

This kind of profession is weird I agree …….. but then after college when everyone opted for a job on their skill I chose this ' cupid' or ' love guru' whatever you call it but with a twist ………. I help someone who truly have feelings for another but find it difficult to express …………..but that is the last thing responsible for my fame …………. I even help losers like Yash who don't trust their girl ………….

You heard it right ………its difficult for guys these days accept the fact that their girl friend is loyal to them …………….. Crazy world …….. I don't give them lecture on relationship instead I get on field and check their loyalty, check if they fall for my charm betraying their bf ………… I m smart enough to flatter any girl with looks and wit ………….. I m just AWE-SOME ……………

Yash suffers same problem he met this girl named Geet Handa who is his sister's friend and fell in love with her ………….. he says she is beautiful ……………after a year he confessed his love but she denied ………… he being pathetic self beg on her feet and even tried to commit suicide and finally the poor girl has to agree …………. They are going steady for three months and allow me to quote actual problem in yash 's words 
" I love her a lot …… she is perfect in all possible ways and I m imperfect in the same ………. How can she love someone like me ?... whenever we walk together almost all men look at her though she gives a damn to them …….. she is so beautiful and she says she never had a bf ………. Is that possible ? …………she doesn't even allow me to touch her hand that's good sign but still I have this weird feeling inside me if she is …….. you know is with someone else and is just using me ……….. you can understand right ? " 

As a result we are here waiting to see his gf ………… she owns a caf in the mall …………..

I tell you men like yash don't deserve any girl ………….. I mean if I m truly in love with a girl then I ll trust her as much as I trust my mother……

" oh sh*t !" I heard yash 's voice and raised my head from phone 
" there she is in the cash table of the caf " he said shielding himself with a magazine 

I turned my head to see a mesmerizing sight ……………….if I had said beautiful before then erase it she is actually angelic ………………. I walked towards her assuring yash that I ll talk to him later in the evening …………………  

" hey " I stood in front of her " if I say that I m a psycho stalker then will you agree to have a coffee with me ? " i asked 

" no ?" she looked unsure 

" perfect because I m not one so you can have coffee with me " I said grinning 

She gave me the dirty look as in when you see a dead rat in road …………….

" you can take table 5 " she said 

Ignoring her reluctance I sat in the table in front of her and was staring (actually drooling ) at her endlessly …………..

I never realized that 4 hours passed and it was already 2.30 which is her lunch time I guess as she began to walk out ……………… I followed her ………….

" hey " I said matching my pace with her 

" do I know you ? " she asked 

" no but u ll like knowing me " I smirked 

Geet ignored me and walked away …………… I followed shamelessly ……………………..

" can I join you ? " I asked while sitting on the chair before her …………….. well if even she had answered no I would have sat there ……………………

" why are you following me ? " she asked irritated keeping her voice low

" you told me if I m not a psycho stalker you won't have problem having coffee with me " I said 

" when did I tell that ? " she asked confused 

" morning in the caf ………….. ohh you have poor memory " I said making a sad face 

" will you please let me be alone " she asked frustrated 

" please don't hurt my feelings " I said 

" I already have a boyfriend and you don't stand even 1% chance ……………….." she said that reminded me why I m here 

But for first time a beautiful girl like her admits that she has bf in front of Maan singh Khuranna …………………. She is something special and that idiot sent me here suspecting her …………………….

" I m not asking you to marry me just lunch I hate to eat without company " I said 

The waiter arrived and before she could talk anything I started to place order …………………

" what do you do ? " she asked me 

For the first time I m ashamed to tell my profession to a girl …………….

" umm business " I lied partly though 

She wasn't the type who talks with strangers ……………… I tried to indulge in conversation but she kept everything in limited ………………….. when the bill arrived she took it before I could ………………. She placed some money inside and gave it to me …………….. I looked at her confused ……………

"  I paid for my lunch rs.250 u pay urs " saying that she walked away 

Oh Christ she is amazing …………….i ran back her after paying my share ……………..

" now why are you behind me ? " she asked 

" I have to go to the mall as well so just walking company " I said 

She didn't even give a second look when we reached the mall she just walked away and I stood in a safe distance looking at her …………………..

In the evening when she was going back I tried to talk with her but she just ignored and walked past me ……………………….

Yash was right she is just perfect in all sense ……………. She was beautiful , sensible , cultured , loyal …………………… anyone can kill to get a girl like her ……………. And I …. I just like her a lot ……………

I came back to my house and my mind still filled with geet's thoughts………………… my phone buzzed for the third time and I looked at the ID it was yash ………………….. my mind went blank for a minute …………………..what should I tell him ?

Option 1: just tell him how loyal and truthful geet is or
Option 2: lie to him and from next morning go behind geet till I make her fall for me 

I closed my eyes in deep thoughts ……………… if I lie and geet find out that will she be happy I wondered ……………. That was enough to bring back my sense …………………

" hey yash "

" maan tell me everything " he said impatient 

" she is absolutely amazing ………. U are lucky " with that I cut the call 

I had strange feeling through me while saying that ……………… I threw the phone and went to take shower ……………..

AFTER A WEEK

I was in my gym working out when I heard the door bell ring ……………………. I slipped into a sweaty vest which I regretted after knowing who the guest was ………………. It was Geet ……………….

She smiled at me politely and I welcomed her in and made her sit in the couch ………………… I can't thank god enough for I yesterday cleaned my living room …………………

" anything to drink ? " I asked 

" no its ok I wanted  to talk with you " she said

I sat beside her listening to whatever she is saying patiently ………….

" I know why you came to meet me the other day " she said and I looked at her guilty 

" geet I act……."

" its ok maan I can understand its ur profession ……………….. two days ago yash told me everything about this " she said rather hurt 

I know how it hurts to a good girl if suspected……………

" geet plss ………"

" I can't believe that he even thought something like that ."

" geet I m sorry " 

" you don't have to be …………. Its not ur mistake ………….. its my mistake that I trusted someone like him …………………. You know what?... my mother loved my father a lot but he cheated on her mom trusted him a lot ……………. Since then I was scared to trust anyone and now when yash said that he loved me I was reluctant to accept …………….. I know I will trust a person till death if I m in any relationship but I wanted the same trust from the opposite person ……………. When yash tried to kill himself for me I thought maybe I can trust him if he is ready to do so much for me ……………… I believed that he ll trust me equally ………………. This all comes as a shock to me ……………." She looked at me in pain a tear threatening to fall from her eyes ………….

I gave her an understanding look 

" I don't know why am I telling you all this " she smiled trying to hide her tears 

" its ok …………. I m glad I can be here for u to share ur feelings " I said genuinely 

" anyways I came here to thank you for yash said that u told him I m very good and genuine " she said smiling 

" I hate lying u know " 

" ohk I have to leave bye " she said getting up 

" geet umm …… do u love yash " I asked crossing my fingers behind my back 

She laughed a little hearing that " I broke up with me yesterday didn't he tell you " she left saying that 

I just stood there filled with thoughts …………………. Next minute I found myself blocking the lift with my leg between the doors……………… geet looked at me confused ………….

" are you free for a coffee " I asked grinning 

She nodded in disbelief …………….. But then after 30 minutes we both were driving to caf in my bike …………………..
AFTER A YEAR 

I was grinning like a teenager looking at the romantic song in TV ………………. I know that's so clich but that is what I m doing since geet accepted to be my girl friend for past 7 months ………………………. My phone rang and I took it expecting it to be geet but alas it was yash /……………….. why is he calling me after so much months ………………….. last time I remember his sister told me that he is in china for some project and I haven't talked to him since geet incident …………..

" hello " I said reluctantly 

" maan how can you do this to me ? u know I loved geet so much………… I came back from china yesterday and my sister told that now u and geet are together  " he whined like a girl 

" yash I m kinda in good mood today so just cut the call " 

" maan plzz I love her a lot I can't live without her I ll kill myself " he threatened …………………. But brother u forgot that u r dealing with maan singh khuranna 

" that's great buddy ………… by killing urself u can decrease population count of india …………" I said casually 

I heard the door bell ring and went to check on it ……………. Surprise !! that's my sweet heart Geet ……………..

" good morning love " I gave her a brief hug 

" good morning …………. Aren't you ready yet " she asked 

We are actually going for a small picnic today……………………..

" oh got a call from this old friend of mine ………… just give me couple of minutes " I said 

" old friend ? " she raised her eyebrows in question 

" you might not know him he from my school " I said 

" ohk whatever ……………… I ll go make coffee for u "

I began to talk with yash when geet went a safe distance away …………….

" listen you spineless creature just don't disturb us …………….. she never loved you and all that she had was pity which u destroyed yourself so now go and live ur life I m cutting ur call and friendship " I said in a dangerous tone 

I sat on the kitchen slab placing my phone by my side  ……………………I know yash wouldn't have  cut the call ………………. Loser wants to get more jealous hearing our lovey dovey talks 

"So how was sleep last night" geet asked me while mixing coffee powder in milk 

" it was unbearable " I said 

Geet just smiled seeing my plight ……………… we both actually started our own restaurant in a Porsche area and I spend almost whole day with her yet theses nights without her presence kills me ……………..

" why don't we get married soon …………… I mean I can't live without you " I said making a baby face 

" of course we will but only after we open the second branch of our restaurant " she said smiling 

Trust me in things like this you have to hear to girls ……………. Geet is right we have to settle financially before thinking about marriage …………….

" so why don't you wipe away my misery from last night " I said naughtily pulling her close to me eyeing at her lips ……………

She bent down to seal a kiss and I didn't miss to make sure that yash's call was cut …………… guess what that jerk was still in call ………………….. I switched off my phone knowing that he might call again ……………….. I can't let anyone hear the sweet moans that escape her lips that are exclusive only for me ………………… but times like this I feel like shouting to yash YOUR LOSS MY GAIN …  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MY SS

I AHVE ALSO POSTED RISHBALA VERSION  CLICK HERE

Edited by NANDY_BRU - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
simply amazing dear...loved it a lot
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hi thanks 4 da pm n fab OS ! Wonderfully written! It was certainly Maan's gain lol! Is der an epilogue?
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow!that was amazing...
so different..
yash s indeed a fool to doubt such a gem..
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
its true...someone's loss is other's gain...

awesome os...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely os...

QuintessentialI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Superb OS ❤️
Loved it loads 
QuintessentialI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
sorry double post 😳 Edited by .Priya2000. - 11 years ago