Users

Frequent Posters

Mishti13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: lostinsideurluv

Pls don't start off GC vs RD now..n when addres
sing someone learn to respect them..

I think that is what many of you have done you guys are comparing and I just post what I felt and told not to compare you guys are comparing him and I have more respact and that is what I did I did respect addressing Ritvik it's jus I couldn't spell and pronounce his name and didn't want to insult him by spelling his name wrongly so that is why I addressed him as that guy Ritvik I am not insulting anyone it just you guys ...anyways winner is winner if you believe it or not and and if Ritvik had won I would have come here and made post says are you are happy and blah blah blah would have been happy either way as I like him too but doesn't mean...leave it don't want to pick up a fight
Edited by Mishti13 - 12 years ago
appletomypie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti13

I think that is what many of you have done you guys are comparing and I just post what I felt and told not to compare you guys are comparing him and I have more respact and that is what I did I did respect addressing Ritvik it's jus I couldn't spell and pronounce his name and didn't want to insult him by spelling his name wrongly so that is why I addressed him as that guy Ritvik I am not insulting anyone it just you guys ...anyways winner is winner if you believe it or not and and if Ritvik had won I would have come here and made post says are you are happy and blah blah blah would have been happy either way as I like him too but doesn't mean...leave it don't want to pick up a fight

Now that u know his name is rithvik edit ur post frm that guy to rithvik Cos it sounds really mean..m sorry dint read the whole post Cos its very substantiating..N not to forget congrats GC won!! 😊
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
1. YES. I am very happy with Gurmeet's victory... he was very well deserved.

Mishti13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostinsideurluv

Now that u know his name is rithvik edit ur post frm that guy to rithvik Cos it sounds really mean..m sorry dint read the whole post Cos its very substantiating..N not to forget congrats GC won!! 😊

There you go here I edit it sorry if that offended you and good you read whole post of mine now and understood what I ment and thanks for the wish
sweetsampa39 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
option 1. I'm d happiest dat guru won.
Being-Human thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
1 yes he was much more
605921 thumbnail
he is not deserving winner thats it
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Me - neither happy nor unhappy😊
karnati200 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am Fan of Gurumeet.but I am not Satisfy with his victory.he is not deserv to win.
maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

YES. YES. YES. 🥳

I'm SUPER happy to see GC win!!!
All his hard work and Shampa's hard work paid off!!!
There will always be people that don't like him or his dancing and that could be for many reasons, but that doesn't matter or change what is TRUE .. that there will always be people that LOVE him even more!!!
CONGRATS GC!!!!👏
Edited by maneet_forever9 - 12 years ago