How many in love with Iqbal Khan all over again?

pollypolly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Gosh Iqbal Khan is such ana mazing actor...Right from his KYPH days...So good to see him in todays episode>>πŸ˜ƒ

What say?😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
i jus luved luved luved todays tf

it was sooo refreshing

nd the most funny tf till now

i hvnt laughed so much after ny tf till now

first of all WELCUM BK IQBAL KHAN N DIVYANKA

man how i missed them i realised it today

iqbal didnt look his best though...he was wayyy more hotter in kaisa yeh pyaar hai days

BUT DIVYANKA WAS JUS STUPENDOUS...she completely broke out of her dulhaan look and MAN SHE LOOKED SO FREAKING PRETTY

they even made her wear saaris twice which brought bk dulhaan memories

nd her chemistry with iqbal khan was jus WOWWW

it was such  a sweet cute tf

but the script cud hv been stronger

showing their mrrige breaking off for a dog was a bit too lame

but apart form that the other scenes were super funny n adorable

MAAZA AA GAAYA

P.S.IS TLMS ENDING...i was hearing rumours that this week is the last week...i m so sad...i dont want TMLS to end...its such a refreshing change...
Ohmyjerryworld thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Iqbal khan is a rockstaπŸ˜‰r yes i luv him too 4rm the days of KYPH 

Rani48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i never fell out of love with him
mandygill thumbnail
he is and will always remain my favorite tellyactor! i must say he is a dynamite when it comes to acting and his voice..ufff! no words for that! but i feel that his talent got wasted after kyph, he did not get much recognition..i personally think him at par or even better than ram kapoor and ronit roy, i really hope that he gets what he deserves, want to see him more in good shows.
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I've started crushing on Iqbal again after today's TMLS. πŸ˜†

Used to really like this guy back in 2010 when I was on a KYPH/KAA marathon, and then the craze died down. But over here he was so amazingly adorable! You couldn't help but fall in love with him.

I think this is the first time I actually saw Iqbal doing comedy. Before he may have done it but his character in general was pretty serious. Over here, Nikhil was pretty wacky himself! LOL. So so cute. πŸ˜†

And Divyanka! God this woman just reminded me of Juhi Chawla through and through. She was so full of life, chirpy and adorable. Not once did I find Nikita annoying (bubbly characters tend to get annoying). She was just amazing! And their jodi was too cute beyond words!

I ended up with a huge smile plastered on my face after I was done watching it. And that smile didn't leave till a long while later. Seriously, a very enjoyable TF.

And Jatin Shah looked hot too! I loved seeing Iqbal in those suits mostly. 
Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 11 years ago
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Me πŸ˜³πŸ˜³...
he did awesome job as Nikhil πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜³...never knew he cud be so good even at comic scenes πŸ˜†...literally made me ROFL πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.nice & refreshing change to see him in such a adorable character πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Edited by -purnima- - 11 years ago
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
me..was always in love with him ...so no allover againπŸ˜‰

seriously...felt so so good watching him back..that too in such a cute & adorable character ...his comic timing is so good ..πŸ˜†

ahd his voice...sexy I must say..he got voice of a man.😳.😳.still remember those days when I use to go crazy ek dum paagal types for angad khanna..OMG...I can never ever get over angad and jodi of anagd & kripaπŸ€—

and after that his other soaps...they fell flat.....even today take name of iqbal ..angad is first word thta strikes in mind...I feel some times... He should have been with balaji productions  yaar...πŸ˜•..he should have not quit KAA

.he is one of  best in industry ...he got everything ..looks, hotness .voice , amazing acting skills..he deserves much more recognition...

No matter what he is only one who justifies the word" rock star" for me

Edited by lucky.m - 11 years ago
LadyZaib thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
iqbal is just awesome each and every character he plays surpasses the previous one...i just totally love nikhil it was fresh refreshing and funnyyy and the shami kapoor tux was just wooow
Sneha2487 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
seriously Iqbal is an d will be be my fav actor on television... he is jus effortless... havent seen him doing much of comedy so this TF was really really refreshing and it was great to see Iqbal in the cute Rom-com story

i have loved him always and dont think i can ever get over him...