Person who will die in Shehr-e-Zaat

Daniya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Just to help You guys... Relax guys
Hamza will not die in Shehr-e-Zaat
I have read the novel and according to the novel Falak is sitting in the car when a boy (begger) comes and try to sell newspaper.. Falak without taking newspaper give him some money.. when HE leaves Falak watches him going.. he was about to cross the road when a truck comes and crushes him... Mehrunissa takes her home at that time Falak didn't knew that the boy had died.. the next day she goes to that place and asks someone and then she finally finds out that he had died..
so Falak's mom asks her ke kidhar gae thi blah blah and then Falak says that ke wo mar gya hai

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetcharms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daniya

Just to help You guys... Relax guys
Hamza will not die in Shehr-e-Zaat
I have read the novel and according to the novel Falak is sitting in the car when a boy (begger) comes and try to sell newspaper.. Falak without taking newspaper give him some money.. when HE leaves Falak watches him going.. he was about to cross the road when a truck comes and crushes him... Mehrunissa takes her home at that time Falak didn't knew that the boy had died.. the next day she goes to that place and asks someone and then she finally finds out that he had died..
so Falak's mom asks her ke kidhar gae thi blah blah and then Falak says that ke wo mar gya hai

hmmm thankfully 😆 it was not hamza😆
Oh wow
I thought she was talking about salman
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey man why did you post that...should have gave a heads up.

about the mud scene:

"The mud scene, which we had been waiting for since the promos, happened, and it was everything and beyond. Falak's painful desperation, her frenzied rush to expunge all that she sees as having previously done wrong – her unfocused eyes with their glazed look, her initial zombie-like state, and later snapping out of it to lose all semblance of sanity as she desperately dug in the dirty water, trying to find that elusive something – all spoke volumes. While it was Falak who held everybody's" read more /