Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: adithyan

finally dil ki saari manokamnayein poori huyi...they r together...what else do we need

shyam wa out of RH hahahah
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zarahatke

Oh sorry for late reply fuzzy dear
Cant ell how i watched the epi but i did n my whole day went so well happy happy n dil garden garden
Lovely post yeah n since then i dont know how many times i watched the epi

dont aplogize phlease...dil tu is garden garden...red roses garden...πŸ˜†πŸ€—
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: dimple288

awww. it was really a magical episode.. i am still on cloud 9..
arnav's dialogue" the biggest truth is that i love khushi" omg.. it killed me...🀒
all through the episode, i was blushing...☺️
but, i dont understand what was wrong with mami? when even arnav and anjali have come out of the past, what was her problem? why was she behaving soo weird?
loved ur post dear.. i think, this is one of ur best daily analysis..

her past has to come out too...shes in a complex...thats y she acts like this...
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: veenuasr

Fuzzy πŸ€—Lovely post

our Arshi got married πŸ₯³

😳

Word Count: 0

Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: onetwothree

Amazing post...πŸ‘....loved d epi....ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON..??? .ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON..??? .ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON..??? .ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON..??? .ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON..??? .ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON..??? .ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON..???..Tu hi bata...ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON..??? .ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON..??? .ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON..??? .ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON..???...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›....Precap...😑...i hate shyamu...but he cudnt resist too, like us...he also wants to see arhi's SR...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

hahaha...ewww...i dont want him to see it...πŸ˜†
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: SSB28

Cloud 9 is way below me at the moment ... I can not stop myself from grinninig like an idiot even till now πŸ˜ƒ

See the priest was also sure that ASR will come so he did not left πŸ˜†

A dream wedding for a dream couple ... Finally the girl with the golden heart got her dream wedding with her dream man ... A man who has proved that he will be there for her no matter what ... And the most beautiful thing is that they both know it that they will be there for each other FOREVER

But WHAT AN EPISODE ... It was such a nerve cracking week ... And I am glad that their love survived the whole mess created by dadi and Shyam ... So dadi ji now for you No hello hi only bye bye 🀣

Shyam you are sick 😑... I hope you'll be beaten by ASR for this ... Haddi pasli tor do is ki ASR 😑

it was all so beautiful...i wanted to cry and laugh...i love them both so much...damn shyam... i hope ASR beats him up...
Avi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Fazila~

it was awesome...i dont know how many times i have seen the epi...AVIii...im glad u r here...lol...im here now...where r u???damn its 2 am here lol

I'm here too... been reading your other posts... forget the count and just enjoy! we have until 8 pm to cherish this wedding of the century!
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avi64

I'm here too... been reading your other posts... forget the count and just enjoy! we have until 8 pm to cherish this wedding of the century!

πŸ˜† cant wait...
-SI- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Bhery bhery sorry for the late reply Fuzzy!!!!! What can I say about friday's episode Fuzzy!!! Arnav surprised me... Barun stole the show on friday... So happy for Kushi.. She got what she deserved... The best episode for me Fuzzy the best one ever... thanks Fuzzy!!!
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamzygirl

Bhery bhery sorry for the late reply Fuzzy!!!!! What can I say about friday's episode Fuzzy!!! Arnav surprised me... Barun stole the show on friday... So happy for Kushi.. She got what she deserved... The best episode for me Fuzzy the best one ever... thanks Fuzzy!!!

plz dont apologize and most welcome...πŸ€—