Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: Tansha

ayeshaq u got any gamez in mind dat cud realte to our fan club?? maybe dis will mke our fc a bit active??lemme knw

yea thatz a good idea...maybe..there should be a distorted pic game....orrr...MOTW...games likee other forums have....wat do u think?
Tansha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

ur ideas r gud buh do u think ppl will tkr part???

Edited by Tansha - 18 years ago
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tansha

ur ideas r gud buh do u think ppl will tkr part???

i will...but i dont know abt them...they shouldd...we should tryyy 😊
nb fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshag

i will...but i dont know abt them...they shouldd...we should tryyy 😊

me 2 anything for our fcπŸ˜‰

Tansha thumbnail

Originally posted by: nb fan

me 2 anything for our fcπŸ˜‰

aww thx so much un...

Tansha thumbnail
Vaidehi- September 11, 2006--Aryan's Intentions. Thanx to mastii [ vaidehi updater ]

Main Events-

Bhumja and Vaidhei are crying, Mumiji finds out.
Harsh yells at Bhumja for having known Karan, aryan is mad.
Methli and Vaidhei convince Bhumja to go to the police.
Harh stops them, Vaidehi refuses, aryan stops her.
Neel finds out and goes baashes Karan, Harsh yells at him.
Vaidehi supposrts neel and goes to Aid his injuries.
Aryan is really mad and says that he knows that she loves Neel
Vaidehi says maybe that is right, and Aryan madly leaves the room.
While Vaidhei is sleeping, aryan picks up a Knnife of some sort and drops it following a evil smirk on his face.
As we left off, Vaidehi is shocked. Karan runs away as Vaidehi comes and puts the Shawl on Bhumja and Bhumja hugs Vaidehi in tears. Vaidehi is very shocked and tensed. The party is going on in the house as Sid and Mumji are wondering about Bhumja. Mumiji asks Maya that Vaidehi was supposed to go get Bhumja, and wonders where they are. Maya is about to go look for them, but instead mumji says that she'll go look instead. Methli is also tensed looking for Yash.

Mumji walks into the room, Bhumja is in tears and so is Vaidehi, Mumji is shocked. Mumji asks Bhumja " Yeh Kya Halaat Bahani Hai" while Vaidehi is bursting into tears..Bhumja hugs her Mum while Mumiji is asking Vaidehi wat happened. Vaidehi explains what heppened to Bhumja but the scene is muted. Aryan's sis comes to Sid and he asks her where Bhumja is but she says " She will come, You come dance with me".

Mumiji is Schocked and is saying "eh Bhagvan..." Methli and the rest are dancing at the party...Mumiji is wondering how to tell Harsh that Bhumja has been raped.

Mumiji goes down and tells Harsh what has happened, again scene is muted. Aryan is in anger. Sid's parents come ask for Bhumja and ask them where they are going. Harsh hides it and says "Nothing much, she is just too excited so she isnt feeling welll so she is resting." Sid says he wants to meet her, harsh trys to stop him but its not possible. Sid is knocking at the door. He asks Vaidhei how Bhumja is, but she says she is sleeping. Harsh comes in, and Vaidehi says sid is just so anxious to meet his "mangetar". Sid says " Its ok" and leaves.

Vaidehi is asking Bhumja who it was. She tells her " tumhai meri kasam". Bhumja says "Karan, the one i loved so much." Vaidhei says its not Bhumja's Fault. Harsh over hears them and says " What the hell is she saying" And Harsh then says "KARAN OBEROI" Harsh is yelling at Bhumja for knowing Karan and Aryan is giving her the evil look. He is yelling at her like crazy, saying "Now i know, you left to meet him, that poor class dude." Harsh is blaming it all on Bhumja. He says that "tehy always blame boys, but sometimes it is also the girl's fault, sad thing is my daughter is one of them" Bhumja hugs Vaidehi, Methli is also sad. Vaidehi is comforting Bhumja and telling her " Papaji was wrong, we will go to the police." Methli agrees. But Bhumja says she doesnt want anything, she doesnt want to go to the police. Vaidehi and Methli explain to Bhumja.

Aryan, is yelling " Dad I know its Bhumja's fault, but Karan will pay for this" The girls come down and Harsh says " what are you guys doing here, why did you get out of the room", Vaidehi is explaining how they are going to the police but Harsh tells Vaidehi to shut up and quit. Harsh says " This matter will not go into the media or police, do you know what could happen" " the news headline will be [Jaisingh's daughter raped by X-Lover]. Vaidehi says " Family ki izaat" and says that you dont care about your own daughter, Harsh also tells sita to shut up as she tries to make him agree. Vaidei says " theek hai papa, if you dont go i will" She explains that she will not let a rapist run free. Aryan says "Vaidehi, how dare you, go upstairs" in a yelling voice. Harsh tells Mumiji to take them upstairs. The girls are asking Bhumja to take the medicene so she can sleep peacefully, but she refuses, And Vaidehi ends up giving her the medicene.

Neel comes in and Vaidehi is crying. He asks her whats happening, and Vaidehi explains it all in a muted scene. Neel goes in and takes a look at Bhumja, and then he is shocked and says " how must she be feeling, this is like a punishment for this girl, karan oberoi you will pay" and he runs out...while Vaidhei tells him to stop, but no luck. Aryan sees them together and is angry. Aryan comes in Bhumja's room and says " You are coming to our room not Bhumja's,, this is the best excuse to spend time with your lover, come with me" Vaidhei says " Chee, you care about this more then your sister, atleast act like a good brother." Aryan doesnt listen though.

Karan is drinking, laughing with his ansty friends. He says that he is sure that she isnt going to tell anyone about this when Neel comes angd starts a fight.

The boys are fighting, Neel is saying " Bhumja ko haath lagaya" Karan is having a nose bleed while Neel comes back. Harsh is asking Neel that what has he done. Neel tells him that he had to. Harsh says that I am also mad but i ahve to control, i will not leave Karan but i will beat with him on my own way, he also says Karan has ran away. And Harsh says that Neel has done very wrong. Vaidhei is looking at the injured Neel.

Aryan says that Neel ruined everythign. Harsh tells him not to worry. Vaidehi come sinto Neel's room after knocking and she tells him let me aid your injuries, i believe you did right. Neel says " I didnt do anything wrong, but not right as well." Vaidhei tells him that he shouldnt regret. Neel says that your right and thanks for the help.

Aryan comes in the room and grabs Vaidehi, he is apparently very Jealous, LOL. Vaidehi is annoyed as he explains that she has nothign ebtter to do then to "marampati her Aashiq's wounds." She turns around and says " kya suna chatey hai aap" and Aryan goes on telling her that he wants to hear the truth about her and Neel, and that how she enjoys it. Vaidhei has the best naughty smile and she says " Do i really need to say something, think whatever your consious says, maybe that is the truth" Aryan tightens his fist, with a angry look while Vaidhei smiles, he is about to slap her but stops and leaves, Vaidehi has a smile on her face but then she turns sad. Vaidehi is sleeping while she is getting the flash backs of what she told Aryan, so is aryan. Aryan picks the knife up and drops it, with a evil face EXTREME!

Anu's Column-

Overall i would give this episode a 9/10...Great acting by all the actors.

brownbarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

omgoshh..where hav i been all dese daysss... πŸ˜†
I missed everythin here...darn itt..sorry tanshu jaann..got busy chatingg πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

WOW!πŸ˜ƒ ..i can't believe i wonπŸ˜›..ahah..wasn't expecting this at all..i totally forgot that there was contest running here! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

m sucha fool..goshh

thank-you soo much tanshu jaanuuπŸ€—

all the siggies looked awesomeeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›...congrats tani!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜›
..and everyone else that particpated ..this is for you
πŸ‘

can't wait to see the siggy and avi πŸ˜†
...luwwerrr you alls...

take care

Luv Moni

Edited by brownbarbie - 18 years ago
brownbarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update tansha ...i haven't watched vaidehi for 3 weeks now 😭
i missed soooooooooo much..better catch up as soon as possible! πŸ˜ƒ
Tansha thumbnail

Originally posted by: brownbarbie

omgoshh..where hav i been all dese daysss... πŸ˜†
I missed everythin here...darn itt..sorry tanshu jaann..got busy chatingg πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

WOW!πŸ˜ƒ ..i can't believe i wonπŸ˜›..ahah..wasn't expecting this at all..i totally forgot that there was contest running here! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

m sucha fool..goshh

thank-you soo much tanshu jaanuuπŸ€—

all the siggies looked awesomeeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›...congrats tani!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜›
..and everyone else that particpated ..this is for you
πŸ‘

can't wait to see the siggy and avi πŸ˜†
...luwwerrr you alls...

take care

Luv Moni

aww hun arent i glad to seee u hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜³ for a min i thought u were lost or sumthingπŸ˜•πŸ˜†newayz a big big big big big big big congrats to u hun..u cme first in da siggy contest😳 u surely deserve it babie...hey moni i wanna see u here daily noe..dun get lost iight??πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

nb fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey moni nice siggy of amit tandon 😳