Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tansha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
ye ayeshaq..da siggy was great..i think u shud post it here urself so ppl can it otherwse i'll post it..lemme knw if u wanna post or shud i??
Tansha thumbnail
September 4, 2006- Bhumja Raped.Vaidehi

Main Events-

Vaidehi and Neel keep on pretending while they become great Friends.
Aryan overhears some conversation between neel and Vaidehi about letting something go [which is really a card but he thinks its vaidehi's hand or something]
Aryan gets jealous and asks Harsh to quit this
Harsh agrees.
Vaidehi pretends to like neel
Bhumja Gets engaged to Sid
Karan RAPES bhumja.
Vaidehi yells "bhumja" at the end.
vaidehi and neel talk about how they need to cross a stream which harsh has dropped them in. neel tells vaidehi its ok if she wants to sleep, he is going to read a magazine. she tells him that she doesnt wanna sleep. harsh asks mumji if vaidehi agreed, she shakes her head sayin yes when harsh yells at her to use her mouth. she tells him vaidehi agreed. he says she is a intellegent girl and that mumji has given neel good manners.

neel and vaidehi are talking when the lights go out, neel tells her how he thinks its a power faillure and asks her if there are any candles, when she is going to go get them, she trips on him. Neel asks her if shes ok and then goes to get the candles and sets the candles up.[ sweet background music plays]. Neel tells vaidehi to go to bed now, so she goes off snoozing and sleeping. neel is looking at her while dheere jalna [ the paheli song] plays in the background music.

Vaidehi wakes up and sees that aryan is sleeping tight next to her. She thinks to herself that he has snapped her sleep put of her eyes so she wont let him sleep ethier, and in his play she wont be a "mohra" she will be a player instead. Vaidehi is drying her hair after comng out of the bathroom and aryan is staring at her as she is gettin ready. shes checking her earrings and lipgloss and all that. then she asks aryan for adivce. Aryan says " for whom r u getting ready" and vaidehi then says "for wants to get readyfor myself, i should express my happiness."

Harsh tells the family how there is a good proposal for Bhumja [tara from saath phere] and he has agreed, he also asks mumji to get a date fixed. Pooja is depressed while they talk about how the boy is from USA. Harsh then says " bahus shuld be brough from a lower class family, and daughters shuld be sent to higher class."

Siddharth [the dude that sent proposal] comes and says " Oh hi, i am sidharth and u are bhumja" and then he says he is not old classed and he wants to talk her out for cofee if they all agree, evryone is shocked, when Harsh comes in and agrees..

At the coffee place, bhumja and siddharth are talking about how they used to bug each other during the childhood, so they apologize to each other and are laughing, when her X- boyfriend karan stares at them. Siddharth asks her if she has any problem with the proposal, Bhumja says shes fine with it so then he puts his hand on hers and says " then i am the luckiest person on earth." whiles karan says " aab yeh bhumja nahin bachey ge"

Neel and vaidehi are talking about how bhumja liked sid. Then they talk about how bhumja and vaidehi care about each other a lot. Vaidehi eats her medicene when she suddenly gets dizzy and falls down. Neel says " you are not feeling well , you please go to sleep for a while. They are talking to each other about how thier parents used to sing lullabies for them to go to bed. Neel says he will try to sing it for her " chanda hai tu..." . Vaidehi bursts out a laugh and says sorry, then he says tommorow i will bring a guitar so u can go to bed tommorow.She goes back to bed.

Neel is playing the guitar for vaidehi on the next night, while the background music plays [paheli song-dheere jalna]. Vaidehi trys to play the guitar. They are now talking about how seasons repeat. The scene is muted while they are laughing and talking and also playing the guitar.Aryan is outside drinking and wathing his watch and then he walks to the room and hears vaidehi saying " neel choordiyan na" while neel says " not that easily"...aryan is getting angery, but he walks back. Turns out, they are arguing over a card. [rumi is the game they are playing]

Methli is showing the stuff aryan bought for bhumja's engagment. Aryan comes in and asks " how did u guys like the dresses". The curly haired gurl is askin neel what color she shuld wear. Vaidehi offers neel pakoras and says they are especially for him as aryan gets jealous. She is putting sugar in the tea when neel is about to tell her how much and she says i already kno. Then aryan asks her for some tea. She says "yea sure" but then she leaves and asks his sister to do it.

Aryan tells harsh that he wants to stop this now. Harsh says ok and tells aryan he will talk to neel.

Vaidehi says that how is my blue sari, aryan says that he brought a orange one, and then she says i dont like that color. Aryan is holding vaidehi's face and telling her that forget neel as he will never enter this room again, Vaidehi tells him that "u can make neel stay out of this room but how will u stop him from coming in my thoughts." She yells at him more and then walks away.

Fireworks! it is bhumja's engagment. Harsh is making an announcement at the party. Bhumja and Sid exchange rings, and sid asks her for a dance. They both dance as he tells her she is looking beautiful. She says Thanks. Sid says " i have also borught u a gift" so she gets excited but he tells her to have patience. Neel and the curly haired girl are dancing.

Methli is looking for yash while he is talking to a girl and asking her to dance with him. Vaidehi and neel are at the drinking station helping each other while aryan looks at them. Karan is staring at bhumja behind beaded curtains. The newly engaged couple is laughing and stuff while he gets jealous. Karan asks a kid to give a letter to bhumja. She gives Bhumja the letter and walks away. The letter says " meet me at the terrace, i ahve a gift for you." She thinks its Sid and tells vaidehi, but vaidehi says go later becuz papaji might call u anytime. But bhumja thinks he may be waiting so she leaves.

Aryan is talking to the guests about entartainment and then specail dancers come and dance.

Bhumja is calling out for sid at the terrace when karan puts his hand on her shoulder. She asks him what the heck he is doing here. He says he has a gift for her as she gifted him that slap. He throws her on the bed and rapes her. Mumji asks for her so vaidhei says she'll go get her as she sees sid is already here. Vaidehi checks bhumja's room. She hers bhumja yelling And heads to the terrace. She sees Karan and yells out "BHUMJA"

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
thanks alot for the updateee 👏 👏
Tansha thumbnail

Hey All,

How ru u guys???im sure ur all fine..im fine too 😳 well here is dis siggy dat my friend ayeshaq made for all of us and i highly apperciated ehr creativity..she has done a fab job and im sure u all will liek it to wen i post it....guys please use dis siggy if u r a true fan of sachin sharma...Thanx alot Ayeshaq for da siggy...its really loevly..

Cheers,
Tanshu

Edited by Tansha - 18 years ago
Tansha thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshag

thanks alot for the updateee 👏 👏

no problems hun..i jus got ir frm a frd..she posts it in vaidehi forum..i actually didnt even watch vaidehi dis tyme..my skool was open so i was wrking u knw😆😳

notfadedaway thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tansha

no problems hun..i jus got ir frm a frd..she posts it in vaidehi forum..i actually didnt even watch vaidehi dis tyme..my skool was open so i was wrking u knw😆😳

ohkk...hey..i will not be active that much...i will only come in weekendz...becuz my school is opening tomorroww...itz gonna get harder...if u want any siggys u can pm me..i will reply as soon as possible...thnaksss 😊
x_Roxy_x thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey di sup
omg high school is hard
im already gettin quizes
everyday 😭 😭
Tansha thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshag

ohkk...hey..i will not be active that much...i will only come in weekendz...becuz my school is opening tomorroww...itz gonna get harder...if u want any siggys u can pm me..i will reply as soon as possible...thnaksss 😊

ye hun.skools r opening so its allright..

Tansha thumbnail

Originally posted by: x_Roxy_x

hey di sup
omg high school is hard
im already gettin quizes
everyday 😭 😭

aww dun wry..i m sure u'll have fun

notfadedaway thumbnail