Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tansha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: nb fan

hmmm...well i think the role jay walia is just for ram kapoor can't imagine any other actor he is really good👏

ye ur actually right..ram has been doing a fab job..great...

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
hey tansha and nb fan(sry dont know ur name)
Tansha thumbnail
hey ayeshaq..so u excited to watch vaidehi todai??
Tansha thumbnail
what do u think will happen?? i think aryan wud eb jealous lyke hell seein neel n vaidehi 2gether..imma be so happi 😆
notfadedaway thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tansha

what do u think will happen?? i think aryan wud eb jealous lyke hell seein neel n vaidehi 2gether..imma be so happi 😆

haha i want to see aryaan jealous 😆 😆 ...omg..cant waittt
Tansha thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshag

haha i want to see aryaan jealous 😆 😆 ...omg..cant waittt

ye n todai i finally da promo..aryan was mad..n vaidehi she looked liek she won da gme..actually i kinda feel sry for aryan..u kw i cant see aryan sad coz i love hym..😆but i guess he deserve's it

Tansha thumbnail
Sindoor tere Naam Ka-update for sept 4th..Thanx to Sree Di..[ inda's episode ]

A Wonderful Twist!!! Wow!!! Do not Miss it!

Both Dhruv and Ant are shocked to see an unknown person there. Shivam comes near them. Dhruv asks him , who he is, says that they do not know him. Shivam smiles, says that you do not know me, but i know you. Both are surprised. Shivam then introduces himself as the new Architect in Raizada Group of Companies. Dhruv then asks him, why did you do this? Shivam says that i always listen to my heart, my heart said that Ant cannot fall so low and try to kill anyone. He puts his hand over Ant's shoulder, says that he just listened to his heart, did this. He says this and goes. Dhruv asks Ant whether he has seen him in office. Ant says that he has seen him once or twice in office, but does not know him paresonally. Ant is confused. Dhruv says that he is a good person, he listened to his heart, and this is nice to know. Dhruv tells Ant that he knew how good you are, he realised that you could never hurt or kill anyone, he is so nice. Ant is guilty now from within. He is lost in his thoughts.

Chawl. Titli tells Ved to have breakfast and leave for office. She says that hse has prepared something special. Ved remembers Firdaus's words, where she had said that she had to fast the whole day and then in the night, she has to go to the darga and spread the chadar after praying. Ved is lost in thoughts. Titli tells her that there is nothing to think. Ved then tells Titli that she is not hungry. Titli persuades Ved to eat, she tries to cheer up Ved, tells her that she has to get energy to fight out her problems, she can do that only by feeling fit by eating. Titli again tells her to eat and goes from there. Ved thinks that she will surely keep the fast and pray before God, spread the chadar, try to get back the happiness and good moments back for her family.

Nih is in the puja room, decorating the thali. Shivam comes there. He too comes and prays.Nih in a very serious mood asks him whether he went and gave bail for his brother? Shivam is shocked. He tries to talk, but Nih says that she knows where he went and what he did. She asks him why is it that you have a place for your family even now? Nih says that she at times feels that he has no place for her in his heart. Shivam asks her not to talk like that. Nih asks why did he have to do this? Shivam asks her, why does she hate them so much? She just needs to forget the past, he says. Nih says that he needs to remember the pain and sorrow his family gave him, then he will be able to forget them easily. Shivam says that is is not easy to forget my family.She says that it is only bcos of them that i cannot call you by your real name, if i do that, then the police wil catch you. Nih then takes a file which she has kept at the feet of the idol there, gives it to him. She tells him that she has fought a big and hard battle just for him. She places the file in his hands, tells him that this is his property. She did everything to gain this. She says that she never had a liking for wealth, but she did all this just for him. She says that this has all the property and assets of Raizadas, it is now in Rudr's name. So she has given him back his wealth and he is the owner of everything now. She tells him that he can do anything with that and she will not interfere. She says that the biggest happiness is that she has got back her Rudr, she does not want anything else. She says that now is the time for her to thank Kali maa for giving her back her Rudr. Saying this, she goes away with the thali in hand. Shivam keeps looking at her. He then looks at the file. He then sees the God, smiles. Nih turns back, sees Rudr, smiles and goes.

Ayush is in his cabin. Ved comes. Ayush tells Ved that a Mauritius delegation is coming for a talk and she needs to be present. Ved tells him that she does not want to get involved in new projects. She says that she has only 3 days to go in this office, so does not want to take up any new assignment, she says sorry and goes from there. Ayush is upset, has tears in his eyes.

Nih comes to the kali temple, with thali in hand. She is very happy, she looks calm and composed. Scenes when she came here the last time wearing the black saree after Rudr's death is shown. Flashes of past and future are shown. We see a totally extreme Nih here, who is very happy, contented with life. She comes near the God, smiles, prays, takes arti, puts flowers. She is very happy. She then thanks Kali maa for giving back her happiness. She says that the last time she came here, she picked up the ashes from God's feet and put it as sindoor. But this time, she will take the sindoor for God's feet and put it. She very proudly picks up kumkum from thali and puts it on her forehead. She thanks God profusely for giving her smile and happiness back .She says that she does not want anything else now. She then says that she is so happy that she will now dance for God, pray and show her happiness and contentment.

Nih starts to dance there, before God. Few more ladies are also there, they have the kumkum thali in their hand, they shower kumkum over others, as they dance. They are all rejoicing. They dance in a circle like fashion, Nih is clapping her hands, dancing. She closes her eyes, dances, enjoys, looks very happy. She is then at the centre and all ladies start to put sindoor over her. Her entries face is covered with kumkum. She is very happy. As she dances, they keeps showing a car going on the road. Then Nih comes to the idol, folds her hands, prays again, thanks God. Then the car stops. Shivam gets down from the car. He comes and stands near Nih. Nih is surprised to see him here. Shivam says that do you not expect me to come here when i know that my wife is in the temple at this late hour of the night ? Nih smiles. She says that she will surely come, as it is her Rudr who has come to take her. Nih then says that she has to give him a surprise. They both go.

Nih and Shivam enter the house. It is totally dark. Nih closes Shivam's eyes, she takes him into a room. He keeps asking, what is the surprise? Nih then takes him to their bedroom,she asks him to open his eyes then. He sees the room. The entire room is decorated with flowers, candle lights are arranged all over the room. The bed has heaps of flowers, the bed and everything in the room has been decorated. Shivam is happy to see it. Nih smiles, says that this is indicative of a new beginning in our life. She hugs him, says I love you. Shivam too hugs her, says i love you too.Shivam says My My My exactly in the style he used to say that in Tumhari Disha serial. He then tells her that he too has a surprise for her.

Shivam goes out, Nih keeps closing her eyes. Nih says that she does not have the patience anymore... Shivam goes out of the room, seeing Nih. He has a strange lok on his face. Nih then calls for Rudr, asks him to come back. Then a voice says that where will he come from, why are you calling the dead? Nih gets shocked. She opens her eyes, Shivam is not there. She sees a person coming to the room, it is totally dark, as the man gets in, his face is shown. nih is totally stunned to see Ant there.

Ant comes near, tells her that she is callnig a dead person. Rudr is nowhere here, he will never come back, says Ant. Nih is shocked. Ant says that this deocrated room and flowery bed is all for Rudr, isnt it? Your sindoor is for Rudr isnt it? But where is he? He is there with God, he will never come back, he says. Nih is totally stunned. Fire burns within her. She keeps calling for rudr. Ant then tells that Shivam is NOT Rudr. He tells her that in the battlefield she set up, His trump card to the way to victory was Shivam. Nih is stunned to hear all this.

Tomorrow: Ant shows the file, asks Nih to recognise it. He says that this is the same property papers that she took from them. Now it has come back to him, she gave it to Shivam thinknig he is Rudr. Shivam gave it to me, he says with a smile. nih is shocked. He says that now, i have taken everything that belonged to us , back from you.

Edited by Tansha - 18 years ago
notfadedaway thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tansha

ye n todai i finally da promo..aryan was mad..n vaidehi she looked liek she won da gme..actually i kinda feel sry for aryan..u kw i cant see aryan sad coz i love hym..😆but i guess he deserve's it

agree with u..i cant see aryan sad tooo...but he deserveess itt..i guess 😊
nb fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshag

hey tansha and nb fan(sry dont know ur name)

np btw i m zenab

notfadedaway thumbnail
hey tansha...i made a siggy for our forum...i pmedd u...hope u likeee ittt 😊