How can I release you? Arhi OS Last Part

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

How can I release you? Part 1

Khushi was dressed in her wedding lehenga.She looked gorgeous.
Her Amma Garima and Buaji blessed her.
G:Let God bless you with all happiness.
B:Let no evil eye fall on you.You look that beautiful.
Khushi smiled.
Garima thought:I have never seen Khushi so happy like this.I hope the wedding function goes well.

Khushi was led to the mandap.But Arnav was missing.Everybody was shocked.
People started murmering:Where is the bride groom?
Arnav's Nani Devyani:Where is chotey?
Arnav's sister Anjali:I can't understand where Chotey went in the last moment.
Anjali's husband Shyam had an evil smile on his face.
Khushi was upset.

K:I will search for Arnavji.

Buaji:Sanka Devi...you are a bride now.You can't go away.
K:Please buaji.Let me go.I have to.
B:But Sanka Devi...
Khushi ran away without listening to anyone.They were tense.

Arnav was with his Dadi in the room.
Dadi:Arnav...you want to know who was your father's mistress who made your mother commit suicide?
A:Dadi...now why are you talking about that lady?
Dadi:I need to talk about her now itself.Because it's Khushi's amma Garima who is responsible for your mother's death.
Arnav was shocked:No...you are lying.You are lying to stop me from getting married to Khushi.You always wanted to separate me from Khushi.
Dadi:No Arnav.I am telling you the truth.
Dadi showed Garima's and Arnav's father's photograph.
Arnav was shocked.
Dadi:Now do you believe it Arnav?
Arnav was shattered.

Dadi:Now tell me after knowing the truth also do you wish to marry Khushi?
Arnav remembereed how Khushi saved him from Shyam's goons,how they confessed their love and how they consummated on the previous day,.He knows that Khushi who believed in values surrendered to him only because of her faith in him..his love.
A:I will not marry Khushi.She is the daughter of my mother's murderer.I hate her.I can't marry her.
Dadi had an evil smile on her face.
Khushi who over heard this was shattered.
She ran away shedding tears.

Arnav:You expected me to say this?Right Dadi?
Dadi:Arnav!I did'nt understand...
A:If Khushi's mother was my dad's mistress then surely there must be something which went wrong.I know her mother very well.She can't be cheap.She cannot stoop so low.
Dadi was shocked:Arnav!You are supporting your mother's killer.
A:No dadi.Sometimes you may be right.But why should I dump Khushi?What is her fault?Just because Khushi is her daughter I cannot ditch her.Because Khushi has nothing to do with iher mother's past.Why i should i punish her for her mother's fault?
Dadi:Arnav...
A:Please Dadi...don't stop me.Let me go.My Khushi will be waiting for me.Today is the most important day for us.Our wedding.
Dadi was irritated as she could'nt punish Garima by breaking her daughtewr Khushi's dreams.

Khushi reached back.
Nani:Khushi...did you find Chotey?
Khushi did'nt reply.She looked at Garima.
K:Amma,please some with me.I want to talk to you.
Garima found it strange:What's the matter Khushi?
K:Please come with me.I will tell you.
They both went to a room.
K:Amma...were you the one who was after Arnavji's father?Is it because of you that his mother committed suicide?
Garima got a big blow.
Garima was crying.
K:Tell me once Amma.I want to hear the truth once from your mouth.
G:It's true that i used to love his father.
Khushi was shocked:So you are the one who snatched Arnavji's mother from him?
G:No...I did'nt know that he was married.He never told me that he was married.Like Shyam hid his marital status from you he also hid it from me.
Khushi felt sad.
K:I trust you amma.You can only love people.But we can't prove the truth no.Now everything is over.
G:What happened Khushi?
Khushi burst into tears:Amma...Arnavji does'nt want to marry me.Because he came to know that you were the one who was in his father's life.
Garima was shocked:Khushi...?
K:Yes amma.I heard Arnavji telling dadi that he will not marry me.He hates me amma.
Garima was shattered:Dadi punished me.Oh God!I never expected dadi to do this on my daughter's wedding day.
Garima kept crying.Khushi ran out.
G:Khushi!

Arnav went out of the room.He saw Garima crying outside.
Garima ran towards him and fell at his feet:Please don't hurt my daughter to punish me.Khushi loves you a lot.No one can love you more than she loves you.
Arnav moved away:What are you doing?Get up please.Whatever it is..i don't want an elderly woman to touch my feet.
G:Please don't leave Khushi.Don't shatter her dreams on the wedding day itself.I beg you.
A:I love Khushi and i will not desert her to punish you.
Garima was relieved.
A:But let me ask you one thing.Why did you do this to my mother?
His tears rolled down his cheeks.
A:Because of you I lost my mother.
G:Believe me.I did'nt do it purposefully.I was just a scape goat.Your father never told me that he was married.He was cheating me.So when Shyam cheated Khushi like he cheated me,I did'nt want Anjali to know the truth.Because I did'nt want the history to repeat.
Arnav was shocked.He felt that her tears were not fake.He was sure that Garima was not that sort of a lady.
G:Khushi is shattered after hearing what you told Dadi.She heard that you are calling off the marriage.
Arnav was shocked:She mistook me.Oh!Where is Khushi?
G:She must be in her dressing room.How can a bride face the public when her marriage is cancelled on the wedding day.
They both went to the dressing room.She was not there.
Arnav saw a paper lying on the table.He took it and read it.
"Arnavji...I am going away from your life.I know that after knowing Amma's past,it's not easy or you to marry me.I can understand your condition.So i will never force you to accept me.I will not curse you at all.I know that you hate me now.So i will never show my face to you.But the truth is that my amma was innocent.So please don't be angry with her.Please don't show your anger to her.Her soft heart will be wounded.That's my only request.I wish you all the happiness in your life.I love you...

Yours Khushi..."

Arnav's tear drops fell on the paper and the ink spread.He cried:Khushiii...
Garima took the paper from him and read it.She burst into tears:My Khushi...please come back...

Arnav took the car and went out searching for Khushi.He was going crazy.But he could'nt get the glimpse of his Khushi.
He cried:Khushi,come back Khushi.Please don't leave me alone.You had promised me that you will never leave me.Then why did you leave me?How could you think that i can leave you?For others our wedding did'nt take place.But for me we are already married and you are my wife.I will wait for my wife till the end of my life.

Khushi was lost in her painful thoughts.She was travelling in a bus.She shed tears thinking of what Arnav told Dadi:A:I will not marry Khushi.She is the daughter of my mother's murderer.I hate her.I can't marry her.
She remembered how they became one last night.
Tears were overflowing.
She thought:I never thought i would be able to live without Arnavji.If i still breath it's because of my sweet memories.

Arnav and Khushi cried...

Kyun Khwabon Pe Tere Saaye Hai,
Dil Kyun Hai Tanha Mera,
Kyun Khamoshi Hai Zubaan pe meri,
Ashkon se keh paun na,
Kyun Dard Hai Itnaaa,
Tere Ishq Main,
Rabba Ve Rabba Ve
Rabba Ve Rabba ve.

Kyun Nazrain Teri Yun Anjaan Hain,
Ankhain hain meri bhi Nam ,
Kyun Pakar Bhi Tm Ko Khoya Hai,
Hum Kyun Na Ban Paye Hum,
Kyun Dard Hai Itnaaa,
Tere Ishq Main,
Rabba Ve Rabba Ve
Rabba Ve Rabba ve...

Edited by jasminerahul - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Areebaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oww !! I can't wait for Part 2 , R u going to Continue it or not? Plz Update soon !! & This is Amazing ! 
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
awesome update
continue soon
crazyyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Wow that was amazing 👏 Loved it very much pls update the next part soon
spoorthi thumbnail
jasmine i have a feeling that this is what is going to happen,but hope they get married
update soon,me waiting
beautifully written

KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiii...Awesome os...Loved it...sooo sad...poor ArHi...h8 dadi...Can't wait 4 more...Con soon...Thanks 4 da pm
melihoney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
pls continue dear, awesome os and im crying now
jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update
pls cont soon
Thanks for pm me
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5