sree20- your blooper observation is wrong

anitamanns thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

It is quite possible for it to be nighttime in India and UK since the time difference is only 5 and half hours. It could be 9pm in India and 2.30am in UK which is technically night in both time zones !!!

So it is not that big a blooper... technically it is possible !!

Just my observation, No offence please!!

Anita

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

anitamanns

lol - v.commendable....😊

however, I'm afraid you got that the wrong way round....it would have to 2.30am in india and 9pm the previous night in uk....except that at the moment the time difference is 4and1/2 hours....therefore 2.30am and 10pm respectively....

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

yes that is what I was wondering...because US is around 8 hours behind UK...and probably 9-12 hours from US to India depending on the time zone...

So if it is night in india and UK...it is morning in US...

Khushalay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree with u...even this point was in my mind.
vvrsun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smisha

yes that is what I was wondering...because US is around 8 hours behind UK...and probably 9-12 hours from US to India depending on the time zone...

So if it is night in india and UK...it is morning in US...

smishaji

I presume you are talking about Pacific time. Eastern (Standard) is only 5 hours behind GMT. Like now it is 1 pm (EST, or 2 PM EDT) and it would be 11:30 PM in India.

Edited by vvrsun - 19 years ago
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Anita

I do agree that the time gap is just 4-5 hours. But, you must be seeing this episode to actually believe what i said.

When Astha and Sia are chatting, it is night time in both places. Ok, let us assume that it is midnight for AStha and it is just going to be night for Sia. But, Simran comes there with a glass of milk. So, i doubt that it is midnight. I might be wrong.

Again, next morning, Sia is in her bed. Her mom gets her bed tea. So, it is morning for Sia. After that scene, we see Simran chatting With Sia. Simranis still in her night dress, looks as though she has just got up. She says she is sorry for troubling her in the morning. I feel, it is morning for Simran too, as she is a working lady and would not be at home if it afternoon for her.

I am sure that it is morning for Simran bcos in the next episode, they show Simran jogging with Shekar (soon after chatting with Sia).

So, i do think that this blooper is correct. Anyway, anita, you see this episode and then we can have a better debate.

pmahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you Sree_20. Both of them seem to have woken up at the same time and that is not possible.
anitamanns thumbnail

Hi Sree

You are right..i should have waited to see the episode before i made my observation. While writing i got my UK and India times wrong... and was not conversant with the details in the episode..my apologies once again..i live in the US and have stopped watching ASTITVA..honestly your updates are so good and detailed that i have jsut read it and mentally keep track of the storyline in India.. although i will wait for it next month and see if do catch the episode..i am travelling to India for the summer so i will be watching it there most probs...and may miss the entire episode most likely...