Desi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Khushi's world went white around the edges, the entire room spinning slowly before slamming into focus.

In a rush, all of her fears swarmed her, each demanding their due.

She recalled the promises they had made, the pure love they had shown each other as she gave her virginity to him...

Her heart thudded in her chest .

Not again.

In her heart, she had been so sure Arnav wasn't lying...

But now...

Khushi's breath tore through her lungs.

Surely this was a mistake.

Panic welled, so thick in her throat she could barely breathe past it.

"I can't survive it this time..."

Khushi's mind was being overridden with anguish...

"Not a second time...and even after...even after I gave myself to him...I trusted him..."

He had infiltrated her ...

Her heart...

Her mind...

And now...her body...

"I thought that we made love...but obviously it was just sex to him..."

As each fateful second passed by, Khushi felt her heart fading away...fading into something more frightening...stronger than a heart beat...stronger than the blood that rushed through her body...

With no more heart left to break, her acidic blood fuelled her escape.

Khushi shoved her way past the blurred faces of her family...

Screaming under her breath in exasperation she ran.

She  couldn't think.

She couldn't breathe.

She needed to disappear...

To hell with doing the right thing, the responsible thing...

Khushi ran until she finally collapsed onto the gravel road...

A road that was in the middle of no where...

"I'm ruined..." she murmured...

Her chest ached from the mess of emotions that HE continued to put her through...

Images flashed beneath her tightly clenched lashes...

His hands running over her bare skin...

His mouth sucking and nipping at the most sensitive areas of her body...

Sounds echoed in her mind...

His voice as he whispered words of love against her lips...

Her deep, long intake of breath as she felt his body slide deeply into hers...

Eyes springing open, she flew into a fit of volcanic rage.

With an animalistic growl she didn't even know she was capable of, she threw her body to the ground, pounding the earth with her fists...

Suddenly it was all there in her gut, her heart, her soul, the last six months of emotional upheaval, the dramatic changes he'd brought into her life' the uncertainty, the jealousy, the heartache.

"I hate you!" she yelled, the words tumbling out of her mouth with a mind of their own.

"I  thought my heart was empty until you...but I truly was FINE until you!"

Her eyes started to sting as I she no longer recalled the love in Arnav's eyes...all she could remember now, was the hate...

"Why?" her voice broke, as the tears spilled down her cheeks.

"I was fine... I was safe and I was fine...and now... now I'm broken..."

Screaming out brokenly she cried..."Oh my God! He played me for a fool!  I let him talk right over every single one of my fears...lulling me into believing that he actually cared!"

In the corners of her mind, she heard him calling her name...

The sound became louder...

Louder still...

She shook her head.

She would NOT listen.

He had lied to her before, and he'd lie to her again if she gave him half a chance.

And this time she would not fall for it.

"Khushi!!!"

Before she could register that the voice was real, Arnav tugged her up from the ground fiercely...

"What the HELL were you thinking! Do you know how long I've been looking for you! How DARE you do this!"

More tears began to spill, her mouth trembled as she felt her strength depleting... "I  hate you..."

Their eyes locked, so much emotion, so much pain, so much of everything had built up around them blocking their love with thick tension.

The air felt charged, desperate.

Arnav's expression changed, his eyes burned as they dropped to her mouth.

Seconds later Khushi's lips were crushed under his, and his hand was tugging almost painfully at her hair as he took off her headwear  to let her mass of hair fall around her shoulders.

And then she felt his tongue slide against hers, and could taste him, smell him, feel his strength all around her...

She was transported back to the night under the stars...

The night they had made love...

The night he had first kissed her...

The night...that was all a lie...

But even as Khushi was still angry, she wasn't pulling away from him...

And from the bruising kiss she was locked under, she could feel how angry Arnav was too.

He broke from the kiss momentarily, and kept his mouth close to hers..."How DARE you run off on me! Do ALL your promises mean nothing!?"

Khushi threw her fists brutally against his chest..."I hate you for hurting me like this! YOU called off our wedding! YOU broke your promise! YOU!"

His hands chased hers to grip her wrists..."I NEVER cancelled it. Dadi had kept me back..."

"NO! I will NOT believe your lies anymore! I'm completely ruined now because of YOU!"

Arnav felt his heart surge with anger and pain simultaniously...

"You think I just had SEX with you Khushi! You HONESTLY think that!? I made love to you because I LOVE YOU! You make me want things I've never ALLOWED myself to want before! You've made me happier  than I have EVER been...Yes, I was late, and yes, a lot has happened that will shock you as well, but one thing was always remaining! The fact that I love you dammit!"

Khushi's eyes were stinging as her whole world was held spellbound to the man before her...

Arnav tried desperately to read her reaction, but could see the hurt and pain driving her further away...

Gripping her hand, he began to drag her towards his car, stunning her into reality...

"Let me go! Stop!"

"I will NOT let Dadi ruin this! NO! I've had enough of her bloody interference!"

Khushi's whimpers were going unnoticed...

"You are going to marry me Khushi! Right NOW!"

Special thanks to -Zara- for the title and the revision and the inspiration 😊

My Index - Desi Girl's Destination Writing&Reaction Index

Edited by Desi- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ended thumbnail
*dancing* This is literally me!

OMG i had to read this from the beginning and you know what...It's just as fabulouso!!!!!!!!!😃

First the heartbreak, then the run away...I have to say khushi thinking this breaks my heart but also makes me grrr at arnav!

My fav part has to be when arnav slowly comes into scene and khushi says the raw pain.
Great ending . Dadi!!!! Arnav is going to come and kick ur butt!!!!!!!!😆

love you sis for the dedication. and thank you sosomuch for sharing your writing. MUAH!
xxx
Edited by -Zara- - 11 years ago
sherlockthor thumbnail
wow! so intense !👏
excellent !
Downhill thumbnail
wow...that one intense OS...this left me completely shaken...kudos to u 👏
Desi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -Zara-

*dancing* This is literally me!

OMG i had to read this from the beginning and you know what...It's just as fabulouso!!!!!!!!!😃

First the heartbreak, then the run away...I have to say khushi thinking this breaks my heart but also makes me grrr at arnav!

My fav part has to be when arnav slowly comes into scene and khushi says the raw pain.
Great ending . Dadi!!!! Arnav is going to come and kick ur butt!!!!!!!!😆

love you sis for the dedication. and thank you sosomuch for sharing your writing. MUAH!
xxx

I actually "liked" your comment, then "unliked", JUST so I could "like" it again 😆Edited by Desi- - 11 years ago
Arshi143 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Standing ovation! There have been so many os on this particular scene this weekend but the way u handle emotions and the dialogues u give the characters r sooo perfect they just take the cake! Lovely portrayal of emotions!
-Xpress- thumbnail
WittyKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Wow. Twinny I am speechless & wordless...ain't a first?!

Loved it!
emistry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
very nice! You wrote khushi's pain and fear nicely!

dadi is going down!!
henamani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lovely sara.
brilliant
i hope arnav finds her in the serial also
and dadi seriously needs some b**t kicking