Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

51559 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Usman.

Why only Afridi?? what about Imran Nazir, M. Hafeez, Nasir Jamshed, Kamran Akmal, Yasir Arafat? They all played poorly in yesterday's game. Nasir & Kamran have been the biggest disappointment for me in past 2 games. Both of them got out poorly

bro i wont blame Imran Nazeer.. He is an awesome player bechare k saath kal acha nhi hua... Inki sab se bari ghalti thi k razzaq ko nhi khilaya kal..
51559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hmmm...

Jitnay paisay milain gay utna he bura khailain gay 😉

If they play bad in all games, nobody will give them money to lose😆. So it means they CAN play well but they DONT. When u play well in all games and the time comes for match with India and all janta is hoping kay india ko hara do, then it's more fun if they lose.

Yaar I dont understand our team plays mindblowing against every country.. Hamesha INDIA k saath hi kyoon harjata he??
51559 thumbnail
Guys we should pray about tomorrow's match... 😊
SecretSapphire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
finally I am out of shock
Pakistan lost the match nahiii
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
alot of ppl r saying match was fixed...'
India is the main sponsor of this WT20 so how cud they be out in the super eights...thats what iv heard
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Match cannot be fixed all the time..they lost in world cup and said Match was fixed, they lost here and said match was fixed.. they were playing hideously they were bound to lose..accept your defeat instead of finding stupid reasoning to justify it..
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Pallo, it's true.. Rehman Malik ne waake main jua ligaya hai.. He especially went to attend the match.
India's not a brilliant team either.. Look how they lost to Australia.
I can easily tell when our team plays bad.. Here it was on purpose.
Why is it that they're playing so good and then as soon as they face India, they lose? Kuch toh garbar hai naa..
Compare Umer Gul to his previous matches and them here..
I can assure you something was wrong..

World Cup was India's for sure.. It was their home ground.. Their people and most of the heads were all Hindu's.. Obviously if they lost it would've been a shame.

In this case it's not the same..

Our team plays so well and then as soon as the government get's involved, Bo ho jaati hai..
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

Match cannot be fixed all the time..they lost in world cup and said Match was fixed, they lost here and said match was fixed.. they were playing hideously they were bod to lose..accept your defeat instead of finding stupid reasoning to justify it..

yes thats how it is...how come they played Awesomely in some matches.. even chased 184 score in a series...n then suddenly they performed so poorly against India...did u see the Kamran Akamal catch drop?? that was really stupid...
if they can Win every other match of WT20 so why didnt they atleast perform well in this one??
Edited by Rabz_14 - 11 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It might be true but no to forget they repeated the same mistakes as they did in the match with SA.. Umar Gul can't rescue them all the time nor would the luck work..

I really hope they win in the match tomorrow.. this team has the potential to win the cup.. do it..
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
No i don't think its true we need to accept our mistakes and learn from it rather than finding these reasons, i know in some cases it was true but that doesn't mean it happens all the time...our team has the tendency to self destruct, they did this in last t20i against australia, in practice match against England. T20 mein anyone can have a bad day like Indians against Aussies.
Our task is much harder than Indians now