Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cracked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
waqai me .,,,... fine q lg gya akmal pe😕 and i truly agree with the above post.. 140 was not such a big score... it was chase-able... but our middle order batsmen didnt proved to be good enough... but anyways... we still have great assets like akmal ajmal raza... i still wont criticize nazir... i think he is a great player when it comes to fielding...and i simply love hafeez as a captain... i may be wrong.. but in all matches... there was this dedication and spirit on the captain's face... which i used to love...
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
We failed to chase a modest score because of our inept batsmen , it isn't Umar Gul's job to bat us through. Well played Sri Lanka if there is one team that I don't mind Pak losing to, it's Sri Lanka, remember they were the only nation to come & play inside Pakistan at a time when all other cricketing nations had boycotted us, it was a good gesture by them plus we share a good cordial equation so best of luck to them.
Edited by 2direct. - 11 years ago
-Marie- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Agred to both posts our midle oder was failed .. our batting needs a lot of improving...
Afridi s performance is question mark specially in batting.. he is gud in fieldng n bowlng at least average... but he is capable of more n in end lots of expectations was there .. it was disappointed.. but dat doesnt mean people start abusing n bashing him lyk fb Pages are doing :@ he should take rest n practice .. i dnt want to see our hero disapointed n taking retirment as lots of people saying.. i want him to get up once again.. perform.. n dn he can get retirment.. coz i really wish his carrer should have glorious ending lyk da begning...

kamran akmal shuld improve his keeping by God plss... abdul razak should be addedd...

raza hasan.. nasir jamshed..ajmal.. are some positve sides we get in dis WC...

-Marie- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

sirilanka is da most friendly oponet seriously i wsh dy win dis Wc..IA... n really had great respect n regard for dm.. when our neighbours didnt suported us dy did...
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
We Lost it :((((
soo disappointed...when will our batsmen learn to score runs under pressure?? Target was not so high...feeling bad for U Akmal...
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Target wasn't high at ALL 😳
I was like oh this seems like a piece of cake..per more than half overs and century bhi nai hui thi..
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
" A country where International matches are banned, a country that has never been invited to the IPL, a country whose bowlers are the number one bowlers in cricket but weren't nominated for the ICC 2012 awards still managing to reach the Semi-finals has been the most remarkable effort by the green team! Pakistan did not loose the match but they have won the courage in taking themselves to the semis non stop since 2008." Imran Khan

having quote imran khan, i still believe kamran akmal needs to be dropped...he is the worst wk ever.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Rafa-

Usman, but don't you think the total was chaseble? Maana ke pitch slow tha, but most players lost their wicket due to silly shots, no?

I know I'm posting a lot in this thread, hehe! 😆 sorry, cricket is one of my passions 😳 I guess I'm upset because I genuinely felt that today could have been Pakistan's day. The battle was half won when they restricted SL to 139.
And why is U. Akmal being fined? Because of the glove incident? What's wrong with Taufel? His last tournament as umpire aur dimaag khisak gaya

Ok, now I'll buzz off warna members mujhe gaaliyan denge 😆

I know it was a chase-able target but you have to give it to SL bowlers.. They did a great job & most of our batsmen struggled to play shots because the ball was not coming on bat. The pitch got worst in 2nd innings.

@ Afridi.. I feel bad for this guy. He is out of form it happens with every player. He should be given another chance. I just hope he does not take the decision of retirement. Our team needs him but Imran Nazir does not need another chance for sure.. i have not seen on good innings from him since the time he has come back in the team. His last good score was against B'desh so its not really a big deal. I hope they drop him out & I truly think they are wasting Abdur Razzaq. They dont give him bowl at all.
rajeevkiijann thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ye matach srilanka hi jeetay ga ku key ye uskii sarzameen par horah hai

-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I was just watching a match after long time yesterday. Evn though i want pakistan 2 win. I am not someone who gets disappointed whn they loose. Is bar nahi to agli bar. Also Sri Lanka played well.
Anyways the passion and the hunger for winning i saw in Umar Akmal, at the very moment i so badly wanted pakistan 2 win. Seriously tht dude was realy trying. Tht was my first time actually feeling bad tht pakistan lost, it was painful.

Inshallah ppl agli bar trophy hamari ho gi.