Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Excellent play by Sri Lanka!
Besides Pakistan, I've always liked their team.. They have so much support and strength amongst each other..
I really hope they win! Especially after losing the World Cup that they deserved..
I was rooting so badly for them..

Pakistan really needs to re-consider their batter's and stop fooling around..

The only team I like and support after Pakistan..

They are a truly a team held together.. Superbb game..
-Marie- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Proud of being a supporter of a team who hadnt played on homeground from last threee years.. who didnt played in Ipl.. still PCT is only da team qualifyng semi for sixth tym in four years.. yes We bleeed greenn.. Salute you PCT for giving us smile excitment entertainment n a senasation of beling linked to PAKISTAN.. love you pct.. repect u umer akmal.. Alhumdulilah...PCT made me proud... loved suporting dm till last ball..
We need to critisize dm wid respect instead of bashing dm...
congrats sirilanka thanks for da support through out tournment n also for supporting us three years ago Too..
-Marie- thumbnail
once upon a time Afridi was Hero, we had that Boom Boom Revolution all our the country, Special Tees, Facebook DPs, Cover Photos - all over only Boom Boom!

and now, since he's out of form for a quite long time, we no longer support him, rather degrade him - and that's the kind of response our National Heros should receive from us, right?

If you can't support any one in his bad times, you should not be with him in his good times too!

Respect - They deserve it! -
642940 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kamoshi

Proud of being a supporter of a team who hadnt played on homeground from last threee years.. who didnt played in Ipl.. still PCT is only da team qualifyng semi for sixth tym in four years.. yes We bleeed greenn.. Salute you PCT for giving us smile excitment entertainment n a senasation of beling linked to PAKISTAN.. love you pct.. repect u umer akmal.. Alhumdulilah...PCT made me proud... loved suporting dm till last ball..
We need to critisize dm wid respect instead of bashing dm...
congrats sirilanka thanks for da support through out tournment n also for supporting us three years ago Too..

I appreciate your sentiments :)
I myself am a passionate supporter of Pakistan Cricket Team. I don't agree with bashing but valid criticism is important for team progress. Pakistan should have won this match but they lost it due to their own mistakes. One has to be honest.

Anyways, I agree with your point on Umer Akmal. He kept fighting but didn't really have much support at the other end.
cracked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ohk so we lost big deal? YES IT IS WHY razzak was dropped... WHY... it should have been afridi instead,,,,, nasir jamshed is such a nice scorer but was given out unfairly... anyways ... our team did pretty well in the tournament ... need to improve their batting though... and yes umar akmal needs alot alot alot of appraisal ... this young lad seriously deserves a great round of applause👏 his dedication is shown through his expressions... he tried his level best... but obviously in the end ... it was srilanka's day... well played lankans ... BOL for the finals bring the cup to asia👏
642940 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cracked

ohk so we lost big deal? YES IT IS WHY razzak was dropped... WHY... it should have been afridi instead,,,,, nasir jamshed is such a nice scorer but was given out unfairly... anyways ... our team did pretty well in the tournament ... need to improve their batting though... and yes umar akmal needs alot alot alot of appraisal ... this young lad seriously deserves a great round of applause👏 his dedication is shown through his expressions... he tried his level best... but obviously in the end ... it was srilanka's day... well played lankans ... BOL for the finals bring the cup to asia👏

Aapki sab baatein sahi hain. I agree with you 100 %
Team needs to really work on batting big time because that is what let's us down the most.
Umer Akmal tried his level best. As they say, the eyes are the gateway to the soul. His dedication was evident.
Even I am rooting for Sri Lanka in the final. Good luck to them. But if it had been the green shirts, it would have been special :)
-Marie- thumbnail
When Umar Akmal took off the helmet, that's desperation,that's passion .. that's love 4 ur country! Better luck nxt tym...
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm supporting SL now.. they played very well today as for our team.. i think they were not that bad.. The pitch was slow ball was not coming to the bat..I'm not very sad. They did a fairly well job in the tournament
-Marie- thumbnail

of course gona support asians.. Hope to see dis Wc of an asian team :-) dy played well no doubt n dy desrved dis vixtryy

but umpire pe bht gusa hai galt out dia n umer akmal pe fine bhe what dis double standards huh

Proud of Pak team
642940 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

I'm supporting SL now.. they played very well today as for our team.. i think they were not that bad.. The pitch was slow ball was not coming to the bat..I'm not very sad. They did a fairly well job in the tournament

Usman, but don't you think the total was chaseble? Maana ke pitch slow tha, but most players lost their wicket due to silly shots, no?

I know I'm posting a lot in this thread, hehe! 😆 sorry, cricket is one of my passions 😳 I guess I'm upset because I genuinely felt that today could have been Pakistan's day. The battle was half won when they restricted SL to 139.
And why is U. Akmal being fined? Because of the glove incident? What's wrong with Taufel? His last tournament as umpire aur dimaag khisak gaya

Ok, now I'll buzz off warna members mujhe gaaliyan denge 😆