Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Malvika18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Fuzzy! Fantastic take, girl!🤗 You seem pretty impressed with the episode! Well count me in as well.. I really loved this Sangit segment. Actually after whatsoever happened, beginning from Dadiji to her conniving moves to chuck Khushi outta RM, I was going pretty low and wasn't expecting much! But, it did turned out to be a fairly good surprise. Indeed, we know Dadi's plan is to somehow ruin the grand wedding day and bring out the truth in front of everyone, more specifically Arnav whilst Shyam has plans of his own. He's pretty adamant to bring out the truth ASAP! Well, whatever. I seriously despise the two of 'em!
Plus, the way she bewared Shyam about the fact that he should stay put and whatever she's planning, she'll do it her way, was in fact quite irritating.   Anyway, moving onto the excellent part of the show.. He actually proposed her, Wow! He actually got down on his knees, Wow! He actually became the man of her dreams, Sallu, Wow! And more than anything else, he danced for her, BiG WoW!. 
I cannot help but grin even as I write this down. 😃 
Next, the whole thing about bachelor party was pretty exciting. Khushi, quite innocently was adamant to let Arnav have his share of fun. Well, same here, even I feel they're going to crash the party.. I'm absolutely looking forward to this entire fiasco. 

Keep updating. 😉
boisecrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fuzzy, was waiting for your post. Yeah,Shyam missed out on both his sale sahab's sangeet chasing after Bichhu and the lifafa...Good thta he was not trying to look at Khusis legs or bare back...I pray and hope that dadi saves all her venom for the Snake for later...Loved ARHI dance and Arnav doing Salman dance. I know that Kareena is going to dance at the Sangeet, but the real surprise would have been if ASR got Sallu to be at the Sangeet...to make Khushi happy...No one can replace Salman as far as Khushi is concerned...So Is Lalit now directing? I hope CVs consult him before penning down the episodes...
lalarukh thumbnail
wow fazila awesome post as usual:)
bavucute thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
even I am waiting to see J kushi.. as we have seen ASR
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
one hopes there is more to the truth than is meeting the eye
with dadi one never knows right
uff aur kya kya hoga ji
wow he actually freaking proposed to her so cool man
now this is what i am talking about going down on the knee always help
man is she gonna gratecrash that party like geet did with maan which resulted in a cute tiff then maan manofying our geet
time for the same to happen for our arhi
and the wedding must happen
cheers for pm
nazibah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I LOVED today's episode!! And I was squealing in joy when Arnav was dancing...awesome post!!Thanks for the PM!!
LumosMaxima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely Post Fuzzy as always. Very well explained analysis. 😊
Loved the Episode. 😳I am loving everything in this show again. 😊
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Actually Fuzzy, in the entire mind-blowing episode, that line is the only one I took exception to.

Why? Because Arnav said, "Love can reduce one to anything."

Love does not reduce, it makes you a better person. Love is such a magic that when it comes to your life, every other relationship that you have gets better. 

CVs should not have made Arnav say that. It made me feel as if he thinks that he has now become less than he was before because he is in love. Not very flattering to his wife. 

And I can't completely disagree with it because CVs are showing him less than he was before. 
deeswarna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great post, u r rite, awesome episode, super duper loved it:)
its so true that love can reduce one to anything!!!
who would have thought that the almighty Arnav Singh Raizada would be dancing on Salman Khan song just for his khushi.
hats off to to the cvs, they truly deserve our appreciation for such a superb epi:)
Edited by deeswarna - 11 years ago
c3cilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Khushi's nut for letting him have a party - but at the same time so kind of her to not question it .. i'd love to be one of the girl at the party -- dancing with ASR before his wedding -- ahem .. i meant SR lmao

Thanks for the pm na .. another great post .. i love your side comment on the whole onstage part .. i agree that he did well on that stage - i had it on replay so many times today. I lost count of it all. 

Oh, can you imagine Khushi crashing the party?  If it does happen, i bet ASR will make her the 'girl' who are suppose to do what they're doing at the party for him lmao (oops, sorry for being a bit pg13)