Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: --Nida--

You guys should watch Mikaal's scenes from Man Jali...he is very good there... better than all his other work.

And that's one drama where you hardly see Mikaal. 😡 but he looks adorable even when he's evil LOLOL..😳 & is acting quite well too.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I don't like Fawad very much he is over rated to mere liye Fawad ka question hi nahi banta..😆

I'm all for Fahad, Mikaal and Ahsan..
starstruckk thumbnail
I think Fawad's performance in Humsafar is overrated, however I feel he as an actor is brilliant...but then again, Humsafar as a whole is overrated in my opinion. I think Fawad has immense potential to do any kind of role..just don't want him to be typecasted as a romantic hero all the time. I think Fawad describes this best in how own words when he says that his best performance is yet to come. While I think he'd make a great Mr. Darcy, I can see many others pulling off the role as good if not better..so lets see..wonder when they'll disclose this information. lol
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I think Fawad's performance in Humsafar is overrated, however I feel he as an actor is brilliant...but then again, Humsafar as a whole is overrated in my opinion. I think Fawad has immense potential to do any kind of role..just don't want him to be typecasted as a romantic hero all the time. I think Fawad describes this best in how own words when he says that his best performance is yet to come. While I think he'd make a great Mr. Darcy, I can see many others pulling off the role as good if not better..so lets see..wonder when they'll disclose this information. lol

thank you best friend.. hamare khayalat bohot milte hain..😆

Well Fawad was good in kuch pyaar ka but that being said he has to show a lot.. he may have the potential but he needs to put that potential in the right role not something like Ashq (even though I never saw it.. people said he is not much needed) so he needs to prove himself to me atleast which he has not so I don't want him to experiement with this role.. what if he doesn't do justice to it..no risk taking here..😆 I think I see Mikaal, Fahad, Ahsan doing it way better than Fawad.. just my views..

Fahad is the most versatile in the people I mentioned so there is no competition of Fahad and any of those guys.. Fahad has proved himself way too many times.. Ahsan kinda did too.. Mikaal is in the process of and as I see it he is pretty close of achieving it.. Fawad.. No.. sorry he is yet to do Alot.. but I just don't understand all the hype around that guy..
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

thank you best friend.. hamare khayalat bohot milte hain..😆

Well Fawad was good in kuch pyaar ka but that being said he has to show a lot.. he may have the potential but he needs to put that potential in the right role not something like Ashq (even though I never saw it.. people said he is not much needed) so he needs to prove himself to me atleast which he has not so I don't want him to experiement with this role.. what if he doesn't do justice to it..no risk taking here..😆 I think I see Mikaal, Fahad, Ahsan doing it way better than Fawad.. just my views..

Fahad is the most versatile in the people I mentioned so there is no competition of Fahad and any of those guys.. Fahad has proved himself way too many times.. Ahsan kinda did too.. Mikaal is in the process of and as I see it he is pretty close of achieving it.. Fawad.. No.. sorry he is yet to do Alot.. but I just don't understand all the hype around that guy..

I think currently Mikaal is making better choices than Fawad. Fawad's still riding high with his success on Humsafar..whereas Mikaal is going from one project to another and gaining decent appreciation and recognition with each drama coming his way.

I've always liked Mikaal..because I always saw potential in him but felt he was choosing wrong scripts & working with the wrong people etc. However, over the past yr or so, he has really come a long way. A yr back he worked with Sarmad Khoosat in Jalpari which I don't think many people watched...and although he had a minor role compared to the likes of Adnan Siddiqui & Noman Ejaz...I felt he was great.. This is when I started seeing Mikaal getting better and his choices in drama improved as well. Then came Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan, Durre Shahwar, Shehr e Zaat, Manjali, Talaafi and now Saat Pardon Mein..and he has worked with some of the best people in a matter of a yr. Although some of his roles are similar, I think he's doing well for himself.

I love Fawad too, but I want him to get out of Humsafar's popularity..and while I'm looking forward to his upcoming drama Zindagi Gulzar Hai..that too is a romantic character. I just hope his performance as Asher isn't touted as his best performance yrs down the line. 😆..he can do better.

BTWWW..Ahsan Khan & Mikaal are coming in a drama TOGETHER called Mujhe Khuda Pe Yakeen Hai...the heroine is Ayesha Khan though. 😆 I mean she's not a bad actress but kinda wish they chose someone else with these two. I've seen Ayesha with Ahsan way too many times.
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

I think currently Mikaal is making better choices than Fawad. Fawad's still riding high with his success on Humsafar..whereas Mikaal is going from one project to another and gaining decent appreciation and recognition with each drama coming his way.

I've always liked Mikaal..because I always saw potential in him but felt he was choosing wrong scripts & working with the wrong people etc. However, over the past yr or so, he has really come a long way. A yr back he worked with Sarmad Khoosat in Jalpari which I don't think many people watched...and although he had a minor role compared to the likes of Adnan Siddiqui & Noman Ejaz...I felt he was great.. This is when I started seeing Mikaal getting better and his choices in drama improved as well. Then came Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan, Durre Shahwar, Shehr e Zaat, Manjali, Talaafi and now Saat Pardon Mein..and he has worked with some of the best people in a matter of a yr. Although some of his roles are similar, I think he's doing well for himself.

I love Fawad too, but I want him to get out of Humsafar's popularity..and while I'm looking forward to his upcoming drama Zindagi Gulzar Hai..that too is a romantic character. I just hope his performance as Asher isn't touted as his best performance yrs down the line. 😆..he can do better.

BTWWW..Ahsan Khan & Mikaal are coming in a drama TOGETHER called Mujhe Khuda Pe Yakeen Hai...the heroine is Ayesha Khan though. 😆 I mean she's not a bad actress but kinda wish they chose someone else with these two. I've seen Ayesha with Ahsan way too many times.

Ayesha?? nooo puhleaseee.. what a six sigma is it? it has to be.. my two Brits awww 😳 can't miss it..

did you see saat pardon mein? is it good?
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

Ayesha?? nooo puhleaseee.. what a six sigma is it? it has to be.. my two Brits awww 😳 can't miss it..

did you see saat pardon mein? is it good?

nah, not yet...from the promos seems like Mikaal's a movie actor with a crazy fangirl. lol..seems interesting though..but I feel I don't have time to watch all the dramas I have lined up..😆 I have to catch up with so many. I do plan to watch Saat Pardon Mein though because Yasir Nawaz directed it and I liked his work in Uraan.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

nah, not yet...from the promos seems like Mikaal's a movie actor with a crazy fangirl. lol..seems interesting though..but I feel I don't have time to watch all the dramas I have lined up..😆 I have to catch up with so many. I do plan to watch Saat Pardon Mein though because Yasir Nawaz directed it and I liked his work in Uraan.

yeaahh I saw the trailers and liked it too.. directed by Yasir and it stars Qaisar Khan too.. I have to watch it..

anybody has been mera saayein 2? I saw a glimpse of it.. Fahad is very impressive.. everyone else suckss like anything.. Mahnoor 🤢
starstruckk thumbnail
yeah I've seen some episodes of Mera Saeein..Fahad is indeed awesome in it..Amna & Sunita are good too..but Mahnoor sucks. I haven't watched the first Mera Saeen..but how come that's supposedly better than this one?
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

yeah I've seen some episodes of Mera Saeein..Fahad is indeed awesome in it..Amna & Sunita are good too..but Mahnoor sucks. I haven't watched the first Mera Saeen..but how come that's supposedly better than this one?

Mera saayein 1 was actually good.. Noman Eijaz owned it man.. he was rocking as saayein..

Fahad is equally good if not better but I don't like the secondary cast.. first season's cast was all over impressive