Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Ohhh yeaahh Mikaal is my newest fav so he can be Mr Darcy he's so handsome.. he looks kinda British too..πŸ˜†

Mohib has a very ordinary face no offence he doesn't suit as Mr Darcy.. Mr Darcy has to be this suave, handsome gentleman.. Mikaal is the perfect choice..

Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 12 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

Ohhh yeaahh Mikaal is my newest fav so he can be Mr Darcy he's so handsome.. he looks kinda British too..πŸ˜†

Mohib has a very ordinary face no offence he doesn't suit as Mr Darcy.. Mr Darcy has to be this suave, handsome gentleman.. Mikaal is the perfect choice..

you know he's half British right?
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

you know he's half British right?

yeaahh I know..

or AHSAN KHAN.. I totally forgot him.. God he's sooo cuteee.. he definitely looks Paki-Brit and he is actually British in real too..

Creatives should take some advice from us πŸ˜†

Ahsan or Mikaal there you go..they both have good heights too.. yess PERFECT ! πŸ˜†
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

yeaahh I know..

or AHSAN KHAN.. I totally forgot him.. God he's sooo cuteee.. he definitely looks Paki-Brit and he is actually British in real too..

Creatives should take some advice from us πŸ˜†

Ahsan or Mikaal there you go..they both have good heights too.. yess PERFECT ! πŸ˜†

loll..yeah Ahsan looks fit for such a role too.

but I don't know why I'm getting a feeling they're going to choose the wrong Mr. Darcy or someone not good enough by any means. πŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

loll..yeah Ahsan looks fit for such a role too.

but I don't know why I'm getting a feeling they're going to choose the wrong Mr. Darcy or someone not good enough by any means. πŸ˜†

Yeaaahhh I know right.. they always chose wrong people.. For heaven sake don't chose Danish Taimoor typa person PUHLEASEE

Posted: 11 years ago
Im liking Mikaal now too
but his roles seem too repetitive :S
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Mikaal LOOKS really good, and if LOOKS is all that has to matter to be Mr. Darcy, wohoo! He shud be the one! πŸ˜ƒ
but if its looks AND acting... i'd rather go with the likes of Ahsan Khan, Mohib, Fawad or again, FQ, if hes supposed to play the role of a slightly mature in age kinda man... or even Adnan!?
oh and Mikaal looks too young to me...? nai? im not sure if Mr. Darcy is young k nai!? πŸ€”

edit:
wait! Mikaal doesnt annoy me either PEOPLE! 😳 perfect choice ki baat horai thi, and so i preferred people over him, yes, JUST because im not a huge fan of his dialogue delivery... he reads newspaper, unless hes SHOUTING or doing AGRESSIVE scenes,,, my points completely justified if u ask me, and YES, my views on Mikaal have changed, and esp after Sez, and i swear, i knew all this while, his performance in Sez will be IT, and it has been! He has impressed me, and i find him VERY VERY droolsome, just that hes a lil below par when compared to close to perfect people like Fawad aKhan and FQ, in my opinion :)
Edited by -Afridimalikk- - 11 years ago
Just downloaded this novel to read on my ipad :D
Pride and Prejudice😎
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
You guys should watch Mikaal's scenes from Man Jali...he is very good there... better than all his other work.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

Mikaal LOOKS really good, and if LOOKS is all that has to matter to be Mr. Darcy, wohoo! He shud be the one! πŸ˜ƒ

but if its looks AND acting... i'd rather go with the likes of Ahsan Khan, Mohib, Fawad or again, FQ, if hes supposed to play the role of a slightly mature in age kinda man... or even Adnan!?
oh and Mikaal looks too young to me...? nai? im not sure if Mr. Darcy is young k nai!? πŸ€”

edit:
wait! Mikaal doesnt annoy me either PEOPLE! 😳 perfect choice ki baat horai thi, and so i preferred people over him, yes, JUST because im not a huge fan of his dialogue delivery... he reads newspaper, unless hes SHOUTING or doing AGRESSIVE scenes,,, my points completely justified if u ask me, and YES, my views on Mikaal have changed, and esp after Sez, and i swear, i knew all this while, his performance in Sez will be IT, and it has been! He has impressed me, and i find him VERY VERY droolsome, just that hes a lil below par when compared to close to perfect people like Fawad aKhan and FQ, in my opinion :)

Fawad Khan isn't perfect either. He still has a lot to show..the only actors who are even close to perfection with their work are Faisal Qureshi & Fahad Mustafa. Fawad & Mikaal still have to prove their versatility as actors...they're both typecasted in many roles so far.