3. Mera Yaqeen [ARY]

4. Shehr-e-Zaat [HUM TV]

5. Ashk [GEO]

6. Mera Saaein 2 [ ARY]

7. Yahan Pyar Nahin Hai [ HUM TV]

8. Aks [ARY] / Libaas[GEO]

9. Sabz Pari Laal Kabootar [GEO]

10. Bari Aapa [HUM]

Thakan has the biggest jump seen in recent times.
Urdu 1 is hopeful that its new line-up of serials will enter into top 10. Express has fallen hugely.

GEO's Ksurshetra is amazing. However, the channel is expecting more. Urdu 1's soaps are doing excellent. ARY still maintains the numero uno position nevertheless.

by admin in Ratings Tags: geo trps, hum ratings, pak drama ratings, pakistani drama trps

[Edit]

Leave a Reply

Logged in as admin. Log out?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Wow thakan on top!!!
I think shehr e zaat will be at the top soon
and mere dard ko needs to enter the charts :/
Edited by _QueenofHearts_ - 12 years ago
Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I dnt think Mere Dard will.. it isnt a hit
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow, Thakan on no. 1...ahhh, I love Saba Qamar. ❤️
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Taify

2. Quddusi Saheb Ki Bewah [ARY] WHYYY?!

5. Ashk [GEO] AAAHHH. Just because I watch this show EVERYTIME it's on and it repeats.

Thakan has the biggest jump seen in recent times.
Urdu 1 is hopeful that its new line-up of serials will enter into top 10. Express has fallen hugely.

GEO's Ksurshetra is amazing. However, the channel is expecting more. Urdu 1's soaps are doing excellent. ARY still maintains the numero uno position nevertheless.

@Red: EEEHH! 😃😆

@Bluee: I disagree It's wrong. Urdu1's only shows that are doing amazing are the Indian shows (IPKKND, Pratigya, SNS and DABH) Other than that, the channel needs to realize that the shows that are dubbed in Urdu from Turkish language are bad - plain disgusting to watch because the dubbing is soo bad (I'm talking about Isabelle and Ishq-e-Mumnoon.) 😳😳😳

@Pink: I don't know whether it's doing amazing right now or not. I think it's too soon to judge that. It has only been 2 weeks into the show. Plus, it's for TRPs that Atif Aslam and Himesh Reshammiya are at each other like dogs. That is not justified in any way. What does this conclusion mean "...amazing?" Really? It's not amazing to see our own Pakistani singing icon fighting with another legend from the opposite team just for TRPs. Woh bhi at Prime time show. 😳 It sends out the wrong message to the next generation. We are haters and we shall remain that way - is that the ulterior motive of this show? I'm not being judgmental here but someone enlighten me, WHEN have Atif Aslam and Himes Reshammiya ever spoken to each other with respect and politeness? The answer according to me is NEVER. 😳
Edited by ~Saraa~ - 12 years ago
Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ~Saraa~

@Red: EEEHH! 😃😆

@Bluee: I disagree It's wrong. Urdu1's only shows that are doing amazing are the Indian shows (IPKKND, Pratigya, SNS and DABH) Other than that, the channel needs to realize that the shows that are dubbed in Urdu from Turkish language are bad - plain disgusting to watch because the dubbing is soo bad (I'm talking about Isabelle and Ishq-e-Mumnoon.) 😳😳😳

@Pink: I don't know whether it's doing amazing right now or not. I think it's too soon to judge that. It has only been 2 weeks into the show. Plus, it's for TRPs that Atif Aslam and Himesh Reshammiya are at each other like dogs. That is not justified in any way. What does this conclusion mean "...amazing?" Really? It's not amazing to see our own Pakistani singing icon fighting with another legend from the opposite team just for TRPs. Woh bhi at Prime time show. 😳 It sends out the wrong message to the next generation. We are haters and we shall remain that way - is that the ulterior motive of this show? I'm not being judgmental here but someone enlighten me, WHEN have Atif Aslam and Himes Reshammiya ever spoken to each other with respect and politeness? The answer according to me is NEVER. 😳

All the comments r from rating perspective. Indian shows and turkish shows r not included in it... their indian shows dnt really gab high ratings but Ishk e Mumnoon somehow is

On the other hand, their meri saheli meri humjoli is garnening good ratings, and so is GEO's Sur K sHETRA
Mere dard ko is better than a lot of the shows on that list

Saraa, are you okay bro? 🤣
illuminated. thumbnail
@HKB: Yesss, I'm perfectly fit, bro! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Felt like analyzing everything. Media student hoon nah! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Taify: I do understand that, and I'm not saying anything against your source. It's just that the list is sooo shady. And the comments are vague. This website needs to work on their analysis. 🤣🤣🤣
Why do you watch Ash repeats too? You must love Neelam and Resham A LOT.
illuminated. thumbnail
^I'm a trueee Fawad Khan supporter unlike some lotaa's. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I make sure his shows TRPs stay up atleast in the Top 5. 🤣🤣🤣