Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayyo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sarita21992

Come on Mariam!!! You must be kidding me when you said nosy. Seriously I am very thankful to you for giving me all these links. I keep checking this thread every now and then to check if u h v suggested something new😊 After finishing Limitless I am now reading girls dont count. I find it really nice. So keep suggesting 😊 Thank you for being so warm.

Thank you Sarita, for relieving me of the worry that I might be prying! πŸ˜Š
Me warm? That's probably your warmth that's reaching out to me! πŸ˜Š You know, you're the first person on the forum with whom I've talked so much. Thanks for being so easy to talk to! πŸ˜³

I'll keep you posted about everything I read on this forum then. πŸ˜ƒ

Glad to know that my providing links is helpful to others as well! πŸ˜Š
Edited by mayyo13 - 11 years ago
vandana73 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx  all of you 
i have never read a story as engrossing as MAIN AUR MRS KHURANA
THANX a lot dearies
anisaf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi have u read "Irrevocably Yours".Its very funny and is one of my faves.Also there is "Tum Kaun Ho"
AnonMSK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anisaf

Hi have u read "Irrevocably Yours".Its very funny and is one of my faves.Also there is "Tum Kaun Ho"

Oh yes 😊 I read irrevocably yours recently. Its amazing...loved d character of geet. N btw the last part made me cry so much. I wish samira continues writing on maaneet. N yeah.. I am always updated with laxmi's work too. Thanks btw.Edited by sarita21992 - 11 years ago
AnonMSK thumbnail
@Mariam: Well lets just put it like' It takes two to tango' 😊 The warmth is mutual. I never thought while opening the thread that it may bring a platform of discussion on good fictions..helping not just me but others too. Must say we two have a really common taste when it comes to maaneet fictions😊 Even i never had such a easy flowing talk with anyone on the forum..just generally restricted to appreciating people's work. Its been a nice experience talking to you. Keep suggesting 😳
mayyo thumbnail
I like that quote of yours! It's absolutely true: 'it takes two to tango'! πŸ˜Š It does feel good to be helpful to someone intentionally or unintentionally. And this thread has proved it to be both ways. πŸ˜Š

Yes, perhaps, we do have a common taste when it comes to Maaneet fictions. πŸ˜Š So we might find each other on various threads we visit. Oh, you might not see my comments as often because I'm usually a silent reader of many stories out there. πŸ˜³

It was completely my pleasure being able to find such a warm-hearted person as you in this forum and I hope we can keep in touch through the forum! πŸ˜Š I am definitely going to be visiting this thread whenever I read a good story. πŸ˜Š
AnonMSK thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayyo13

I like that quote of yours! It's absolutely true: 'it takes two to tango'! πŸ˜Š It does feel good to be helpful to someone intentionally or unintentionally. And this thread has proved it to be both ways. πŸ˜Š

Yes, perhaps, we do have a common taste when it comes to Maaneet fictions. πŸ˜Š So we might find each other on various threads we visit. Oh, you might not see my comments as often because I'm usually a silent reader of many stories out there. πŸ˜³

It was completely my pleasure being able to find such a warm-hearted person as you in this forum and I hope we can keep in touch through the forum! πŸ˜Š I am definitely going to be visiting this thread whenever I read a good story. πŸ˜Š

Haha...I just read your comment on Limitless...indeed beautiful😊 So..yeah that means I already saw your comments on at least one fiction.😊 Right now I am not following much fictions.I have a tight schedule...which makes me opt out of ongoing fictions and settle for finished ones. So..same here..you may hardly find me commenting. Definitely looking forward to keep in touch. Though right now I am reading what only you have suggested but in case I find some other interesting FFs...I too will let you know.

Ps: I finished reading Girls don't count!! Thanks for suggesting😊 It portrayed Maan's character so well...quite different from over dramatic love confessions I generally come across.

mayyo thumbnail

Haha...I just read your comment on Limitless...indeed beautiful😊 So..yeah that means I already saw your comments on at least one fiction.😊 Right now I am not following much fictions.I have a tight schedule...which makes me opt out of ongoing fictions and settle for finished ones. So..same here..you may hardly find me commenting. Definitely looking forward to keep in touch. Though right now I am reading what only you have suggested but in case I find some other interesting FFs...I too will let you know.

Ps: I finished reading Girls don't count!! Thanks for suggesting😊 It portrayed Maan's character so well...quite different from over dramatic love confessions I generally come across.

I'm glad you liked 'Girls Don't Count'! πŸ˜Š

Thanks for the compliment, by the way. πŸ˜³

Well, as opposed to you, I'm only semi-busy' these days, so I get much time to roam around the forum and look for something to read. That lands me up in many stories, though there are still a lot of them that I haven't read yet. πŸ˜†
AnonMSK thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayyo13

I'm glad you liked 'Girls Don't Count'! πŸ˜Š

Thanks for the compliment, by the way. πŸ˜³

Well, as opposed to you, I'm only semi-busy' these days, so I get much time to roam around the forum and look for something to read. That lands me up in many stories, though there are still a lot of them that I haven't read yet. πŸ˜†

Hmmm...The forum definitely has a lot to offer in terms of good stories. I finished His wife Mrs. Khurana today. That was a beautiful work...that was exactly how the creatives of GHSP should have handled the memory loss track. A wonderful insight of the psyche of couple bogged down by such a tragedy. Though... yes I kind of find Maan's realization too sudden...in a matter of 1.5 chapters but still it made a worthy read. Kudos to Fida Khurana( If that actually is author's nameπŸ˜‰) N yeah...How can I miss thanking you Mariam😊 Thanks for introducing me to the story😊
mayyo thumbnail

Hmmm...The forum definitely has a lot to offer in terms of good stories. I finished His wife Mrs. Khurana today. That was a beautiful work...that was exactly how the creatives of GHSP should have handled the memory loss track. A wonderful insight of the psyche of couple bogged down by such a tragedy. Though... yes I kind of find Maan's realization too sudden...in a matter of 1.5 chapters but still it made a worthy read. Kudos to Fida Khurana( If that actually is author's nameπŸ˜‰) N yeah...How can I miss thanking you Mariam😊 Thanks for introducing me to the story😊

Oh, it is absolutely my pleasure to have been able to help you find a story you liked! πŸ˜³ Fida Khurana isn't probably her real name and I don't know what it is. πŸ˜ƒ

So, what next are you going to read? I'm currently reading Irrevocably Yours. Someone suggested in this thread and then you stated that you liked it, so I thought I'd give it a try. And I'm absolutely loving it so far! πŸ˜Š So, thank you for that! πŸ˜Š
Edited by mayyo13 - 11 years ago