salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello friends…. Hi everybody……. I'm back with another OS. So read it, enjoy it, then press the like button and comment on it……So here it begins…….. And you can find the other characters of this OS in my other SS LOVE AND EMOTIONS.. It would be better if you guys read that ss as you will understand the context better…….here's the link.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3177020

Rathore: Humein aaj hi doon ke liye nikalna hai…… vahan par iss baar ki official police dept. meeting honi hai, or 7 din tak chalegi….. so everybody get ready…..aur phir hum nikalte hain…

Riya: *in a happy, cheerful, excited voice*Doon……

She would have expressed her happiness furthermore if rathore's glare and Arjun's comment "Tum vahan vacation ke liye nahin ja rahe hain….. so relax" hasn't prevented her.

While coming out, shree asked her……….. tumhe doon sach mein itna pasand hai…??

Riya: No doon nahin.. doon mein mein lini aur archie rehte hain na…… meri sister ………that's why I was so excited…

ETF boarded the flight, reached doon, and when they reached Doon, their rooms in hotel were not their anymore……. Rathore and Arjun were almost on the zenith of their anger, but Riya suggested to contact the authorities, they did but nothing worked out………

Shree: Vaise  humare paas ek solution hai………. Iss problem ka…….

Rathore: To tum kis cheez ka wait kar rahe ho……kisi muhurt ke nikalne ka…..

Shree: *looks at riya* solution to riya ke paas hai…. Why don't we stay at your sister's place?

Rathore: Tumhari sister yahan rehti hai…….??

Riya: That's why I was excited….. but aap logon ko to…….  Can we stay with lini and archie..?

Arjun: Do we have another choice…..?? But tumhe call kar lena chahiye, kahin unhe humari vajah se koi problem…….

Riya:* too happy, smiling and in a casual way, forgetting that whom she's talking to* What?? Lini ko problem meri vajah se………..biggest joke of the century, are you out of your wits…….(starts laughing)

Shree nudged her, then she came back, and all of them went to their cottage……

When they reached the cottage, Riya opened the main door herself, and when they entered the cottage suddenly someone started to throw shoes on them continuously…….. They were all amazed, seeked cover up….. when they heard the voice and riya identified…….. Archie…

Archie: To miss C9 aa gayi tum………tumhe kya lagta hai gussa hone ka copyright sirf tumhare paas hai……?? Aaj tum mujhse bach ke dikhao……… aaj main tumhara murder karke rahoonga….

Riya shouts "Archie…… relax calm down it's me sweetheart……. Riya……dear it's me..

The rain of shoes, heels and boots stopped that moment, and archie came downstairs running and next moment, riya was swirling in the air as he hugged her tightly,kissing her, shouting happily….. "Di aap… cant believe aap yahan par ho….sorry, sorry aapko chot to nahin lagi…… actually ye aapke liye bilkul nahin tha…….vo C9 ..i'm seriously gonna murder her……you know what…

He continued his apology, while riya was assuring him, when Arjun noticed something behind them, he quietly went there, and then someone was entering the cottage, from the window, and Arjun caught her, and said….. "Tum aise drama karte raho, aur tumhare ghar mein chor aa rahe hain…….."

The next moment that girl shouted…. "Chor….. main…"

Everybody was too confused but archie shouted….. "yeah its true…..isliye humein ise at least 2 saal ke liye room mein lock kar dena chahiye……." Then that girl turned towards Arjun…….pointed a finger at him and said…….. "Main chor….. hmmm…. Listen you jerk….. (turns toward Archie) tum ab iss had tak chale gaye ki humari fight mein bahr se logon ko bulane lage…….and you…tumhe pata nahin hai kit um kisse baat kar rahe ho……I mean how dare you call me a chor……(looks at riya) di……aap yahan…… look at this idiot, aapka favorite…anyway, I think we should call the police…….. par wo to aap ho na…so ….u know what…….

Riya: Lini………my dear bay doll…….calm down for a second…..please…listen dear there isn't anything you are thinking……. Vo ye sab mere colleagues hain, and ek meeting ke liye doon aaye….

Lini cut her in between and came downstairs running but on second last step she slipped as there were shoes everywhere…. " This idiot" she mumbled………. But she got up and then ran to riya, kissed her and lost in a hug…..

Then she got up and addressed everybody….. "Hello everybody….. welcome here, don't mind this guy, bechara mental asylem se bhagkar aaya hai……..but I'll make sure ki aapko koi problem na ho……"

Arjun interrupted and asked " But tum apne hi ghar mein chori se kyon aa rahi thi……..??"

Lini replied…. " Arjun jaise dangerous insaan ke hote hue careful rehna padta hai……(looks at her shoes around) OMG……… mere saare shoes……. You bloody bas***d………..Arjun tum pagal ho gaye ho….

Arjun was about to shout on her when riya interrupted and said… " Wait wait wait everybody……intro first…. This is Mrinalini..lini, my sister and this is Arjun Sharma.. Archie. And guys they are my colleagues Arjun Sir, Rathore sir, Chotu and shree……" So everybody please calm down…

Arjun(Archie): Well whatever……… you know what I'm leaving..

Lini: Kahan ja rahe ho…..?

Arjun: Kahin bhi….. what about LA…..waise bhi dad bhi vahin hai..to main jaa……

Lini:Time waste mat karo…… aur jaldi jao… niklo yahan se..

Riya: Lini ye tum…..kya matlab….its not the way you should speak…

Archie: Wait……… fine bye di…(gives a peck on riya's cheek and leaves)

Riya: What the hell is this lini…….?

Lini: Wait di… guess what uska wallet uske paas nahin hai, so basically he cant go anywhere…. And don't defend him……. Look around what has he done to all my favorite shoes, heels and boots…….. I'm not gonna forgive him ever for this…….

Every member of ETF was about to bang their heads on the wall due to this madness around them, especially Arjun and Rathore…… then lini composed herself and showed their rooms to them and said " So obviously, you guys need some rest… so please have some rest first.. and I've placed some snacks in ur rooms, so you guys can have them without any other disturbance….

Archie has returned, he thought over what he did and decided to apologize, so he came with purple orchids, her favorites, chocolates, and went towards a room. Lini was outside the room, she was witnessing everything and understood everything, she has returned from a wonderful walk with shree, chotu and riya and everybody has enjoyed that very much….She brought them upstairs…..

Lini: SShhh…….. everybody….. there's gonna be seriously something funny now…..

Riya: What's gonna happen and ye archie Arjun sir ke room mein kyon jaa raha hai…….?

Lini: There's gonna be a fantablous scene…and I'm gonna record it, and she stood outside the room with her digicam, and dragged everybody too, seeing the rush, Rathore also came and as he was about to speak, lini clamped his mouth …….. and gestured him to stay quiet…….

On the other hand, Archie went inside the room, put the hot chocolate on the table, which he had made himself, and was her most favorite, chocolates at her bed, and orchids in a nearby vase…..

He went to the bed and sat down, (he couldn't see as the person was covered with a blanket) sweetheart….. I'm sorry for my behavior, please forgive me……….. please dear ………hey C9 look here's ur favorite chocolates…..hey listen……..and he bent to give his sweetheart a peck on cheek when arjun's sleep broke and he jumped out of the bed shirtless, and shouted……… "Tum tum yahan kya kar rahe ho……." That moment everybody entered…. Trying to hide their laughter but lini laughing loudly, holding her stomach, with a digicam in her hand…….. and both the arjun's were trying to hide their face, in a shame of pool. But suddenly a miracle happens………. ASR…….akdu raute, laughed……. Openly, like never before.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elle.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Likkked the fun filled etf moment so much...
Thnnnx deaar...
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
please try to continue on this OS...
A very light and funny story😊
Mahima_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow
Gud one

It was soo cute