Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: tia.o

The confrontation takes place today...

Seems like Arnav's dad was indeed Shyam's previous version. He did not tell Garima that he was married. However, Dadi is ASR's previous beta version. She of course did not believe her son can do any wrong and put all blame on her.

And we know that Anjali's mom is Anjali's previous version. She killed herself with no thought to her own daughter's wedding or her happiness. Anjali is the next version. She arranged for own brother's murderer's smooth lifestyle with his money without a single thought to his happiness and well-being.

Then there is Garima, the victim, who looks, behaves and talks like victim. She might have been fooled by Arnav's dad but she behaves like a guilty person, hence will be termed as guilty.

Khushi, the victim, just occassionally (used to) behave like a victim. When she was blamed, she revealed the truth with confidence. But unfortunately, when Shyam and Anjali are on screen, for some reason, her over-developed guilt conscious inherited from her previous version (Garima) starts to operate automatically.

Arnav - The rituals will keep happening. They are in their place. From today, we are husband and wife. Bitwa if you go back on your words and believe the pseudo-truth version: Dadi 2.0 is revealed, then you are in big doo doo...

Dadi - You destroyed my children's life, I will destroy your daughter's life. Really? An eye for both eyes, a leg for both legs, a marriage for two marriages? By the way, which Ashram did you go for all these years, Dadi? Hitler camp?

Khushi - You bug me so much that one day I will get out of your fingers like sand and you won't be able to find me. Babes, please use your chatter mouth, to remind Arnav not to take anything at face value like before and investigate the truth.

Fandom - Ooohhh romantic Arnav... Die Shyamu Die... Ooohhh sensitive Arnav... Die Dadi die...

Me - My dearies, Dadi or Shyam will only be able to "ruin Garima's daughters' marriage" if Aakash and Arnav bitwa use their brains.

You see, I can threaten you to ruin your marriage, but unless your own husband agrees to help me out, how am I supposed to do that?

Now everything is in Arnav and Aakash bitwa's court. The only thing they will have to do is be a man and stand up for the women they love. I know it's difficult, but hopefully CVs will be successful in this effort now that Lalit Mohan is back.

loved the post tia..love the lines in lavender
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I JUST LOVED THE EPISODEEE YESTERDAY!!

Loved how arnav scolded her for saying she'l slip away! Awww

And the garden scenes were beautiful wonderful analysis girls

My like button not working im so sorry :(
GirlOfFire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: amarb

Every post on DC is just Kamaal.

Ruby, Ritu, Megha... Amazing..
Payal - pic is worth 1000 words
Saru - I stopped reading yours at work.. Man cant laugh there
Madhu - Charan kahan hai... Amazing work
Lizzy - loop closed

Thank you dear.. .Charan yahan hai.. supaari nikli to yahan aa jaanaa... one stone two birds ho jaayega!!
Lizzy2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jammy-

First I thought of putting forward what I think-

What I saw today was an Arnav who is letting go of his insecurities. That day in the hospital, he told her about his past and told her why is he ASR! That day and today was the most important day in the history of IPK. It was essential for us to understand the character of ASR.

As far as the past is concerned- Garima and khushi's situation is not the same. Khushi was innocent, whereas Garima WAS involved with his father. Garima keeps on repeating "I didn't know that he was married" she doesn't say " you are mistaken, I was not in a relationship with your son."

khushi was engaged to a man she didn't love whatsoever! The situation is maybe similar but not the exact same!

This is what I gather from what is revealed. I may be wrong but it's what I think.

Now I am off to read what the great minds, here at DC think!

bang on jammy..small yet perfectly right it was loved itπŸ˜ƒ..if you look at garima's situation ,then too falling in love was her only mistake..she didnt know that the person she fell in love was married..so isnt it the fault of ASR's dad who kept her in the dark..s she was innocent too in a way..she probably left him after knowing the truth and ASr's dad was like shyam..says a lot about these two men am i right?

MARS,AMIMUS -thanks for sharing your thoughts..πŸ˜ƒ
Lizzy2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandu_2007

.so the mother's invaluable love and blessing along with it..the final moment of epiphany for khushi realising that the mother who till now held an inviolate position his ASR's heart ,has been finally opened up in front of her..that is the level of trust,love and affection that ASr has for her..that he has placed her at par with his mom and his sister..that is the passion with which he loves her that he will be there for her always ..for Arnav the final epiphany comes when a person who gives no value to rituals in his life ...gives her the biggest recognition ..recognition as his mother's Daughter- in -law..rituals need not dictate and offer khushi her place but a mother's blessing along with her husband's unconditional love and trust does it all..the Epiphany finally cements their place in each other's life..so isn't this everlasting love..isn't this the pinnacle of celebration..isn't this a fitting finale to the celebration of love..?Hum Tumhare hain Tumhare sanam..sirf Tumhare hain..tumhari kasam..The Unveiling OF KHUSHI ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA..

😊

Lizzy
Fabulous !!!!
So touching & emotional.
Lovely take. πŸ€—

thanks Nandu..today was an emotional day in IPk land..we finally saw KKG becoming KASR. with the blessings of his mom..and ASR also unveiled partially in the process..the real test of ASR will come when the past comes in front and how he reacts to thatπŸ˜ƒ
crazy4ArnavSR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
out of words...!
DC ever since my first read...has really touched my heart... everyday..with every post i read! Earlier when i used to watch episodes... i used to think epi's were very clear to me... but ever since the day i first read DC edtion.. i came to realise even in a deeper way that what i always understood was always just superficial... and the real joy of loving ipkknd lies in understanding the deeper meaning of every track, every epi, every scene, every action, every word and most of all of every emotion and the silence offcourse...! the epis have begun to come to me with much more meaning! and all this now comes to me through DC...! Thank u guys...yu really know how to touch every heart!!
Lizzy2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GirlOfFire

thanks beenu..
beenu what a post dear..like we say in tamil engagi enga sethuu muduchu podara.wow,i was in splits today.loved itπŸ˜†
Edited by Lizzy2012 - 12 years ago

Word Count: 0

GirlOfFire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Lizzy2012

Rits-nice post..that song is one of my fav..loved it.suited arnav and khushi to the hilt...and dadi and that woh aurat rant,i am fed up of her bigotry ..seems like she is in for another ashram term..

Rubs-lovely post i became emotional..garden of eden it is..what an apt title..the innocent suffer due to the words of a snake..wow...khushi has truly become ardhanagni of ASR ,his mother 's DIL..shashi gupta's role well written ..i loved the post

saru-girl u rock..i have always told u this..the gifs were as touching as words..i loved the rants too especially shyam and the dadi ones..loved u calling dadi laitha pawar..hahahaha

meghu-trust..yes this what the wooing track was all about.picked up the appropriate lines and the perfect points..loved the post

Payal-the continuation of the 20-20 format..very nice..short concise and precisely what needs to be told

Madhu- i am one of your admirer..the way you write ..amazing..every character from shashi ,garima,shyam AKand Stopwa all well enunciated ..dadi seems to living in a time wrap..what rubbish was she spouting yesterday..she has no womanly empathy for the other woman..what i found really annoying was that revenge factor in her mindset..Garima's daughters should suffer because my children suffered..and she is not ready to accept her son's fault..any amount of ashram stint is not going help people with no empathy and kindness..unredeemable that woman is ..

Thanks Lizzy - yeah. Dadi was like a toxic waste pipe opened full blast.. she was HORRIBLE! I mean a woman who is so vindictive that she has no thought for another's child. Will deliberately and willingly want to hurt another's child. How is she any better than Shyam? At least Shyam is a sociopath - but she? going for aarti and then THIS? My blood boiled at her dialogues I tell you.

Clearly the CVs deserve kudos here for the dialogues but.. man.. it was disgusting..
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
did any of you feel
pheras around trees
symbolic wedding
those trees planted by arnav s mom
Lizzy2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nebuna

lizzy epiphany explanation great

but you say trust and soul and love conquered
but the cvs are bringing up MU now
now then its again getting blown out

knowing the family values from where kushi comes

whatever the Mu is nebu..the fact will not change that Khushi is ASR's wife..this is the ultimate truth for ASR and he has aknowledged it in front of his mom..husband and wife always fight and have MU's..doesnt mean that there bond gets broken..and for a spl case like Arnav and khushi ..the MU will be more,so this is just another test which intially will look like shyam's game ,in the end the love of these two will win..