Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Rits-nice post..that song is one of my fav..loved it.suited arnav and khushi to the hilt...and dadi and that woh aurat rant,i am fed up of her bigotry ..seems like she is in for another ashram term..

Rubs-lovely post i became emotional..garden of eden it is..what an apt title..the innocent suffer due to the words of a snake..wow...khushi has truly become ardhanagni of ASR ,his mother 's DIL..shashi gupta's role well written ..i loved the post

saru-girl u rock..i have always told u this..the gifs were as touching as words..i loved the rants too especially shyam and the dadi ones..loved u calling dadi laitha pawar..hahahaha

meghu-trust..yes this what the wooing track was all about.picked up the appropriate lines and the perfect points..loved the post

Payal-the continuation of the 20-20 format..very nice..short concise and precisely what needs to be told

Madhu- i am one of your admirer..the way you write ..amazing..every character from shashi ,garima,shyam AKand Stopwa all well enunciated ..dadi seems to living in a time wrap..what rubbish was she spouting yesterday..she has no womanly empathy for the other woman..what i found really annoying was that revenge factor in her mindset..Garima's daughters should suffer because my children suffered..and she is not ready to accept her son's fault..any amount of ashram stint is not going help people with no empathy and kindness..unredeemable that woman is ..
Edited by Lizzy2012 - 12 years ago
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
sumi_ what a post..loved it..aditi and u remind me of one of the writers who really write like unobstructed water flowing through the plains..great going..lovely points

chowna-what would we do without your Pics..one of our biggest supports..Thank you

sana-wow post from the heart..really got the essence of the episode..loved it..

pearl-very pictorial representation and colourful representation of the other facts of the show..loved it..as usual the audience views tells us the mood of the forum..mirror to all of us

bidz-havent i always told you i find your post crisp, to the point and extremely insightful..today is no different..loved the way u said that dadi is again going to be disappointed..shyam though feels he has had a small victory will face another defeat in the longer run..

Fuzzy-wow..what an emotional post..a good round of the essentials..great take
Edited by Lizzy2012 - 12 years ago
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
lizzy epiphany explanation great

but you say trust and soul and love conquered
but the cvs are bringing up MU now
now then its again getting blown out

knowing the family values from where kushi comes
GirlOfFire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
DC is on a roll today.. .Every single post i've read so far.. what can i say

Ritu - Yes, this IS Arnav's temple - a sacred temple to his mom and he brings Khushi here! Loved that quote. But then I already told you that. 👏

Ruby - You inspire me, girl... How well you explain the relationship.. !! Loved it..I think the collab went well.. 😉

Beenz, Beenz, Beenz - what to say about your completely warped mind? Hallelujah!! My eyes have been opened!! ⭐️

Megs - your post touched me today.. each pointer was beautiful!! the essentials of a relationship - very well put!!

Saaru - I've learnt my lesson. NEVER read your post at work, people think I'm mad, causing I'm holding my nose trying not to fall off my chair with laffing !! So loved, loved, loved it!! Hilarious!! ⭐️

Payal - Beautiful 20/20 today.. just beautiful... the pics said it all

Lizzy - glad to see you bring back the day of epiphany...as usual - a great post

Bella - Yours is one that I look forward to and you dont disappoint me.. Fashion Police on DC!! NIIICE!!!

Bidz - your pointers are so excellent - so crisp I am always amazed. how do you do that?

Sumi - always enjoy your points to ponder

Chowna - can i have more sobti please? please? pretty please????? Love the pics

Sana - I cracked up at this "I really wanted dadi to fall on her face or damage her leg.😡 Then shyam would have two women with a limp in his life. Rani sahiba and dadi sahiba" tooo funny!!🤣

Sammy - such a short write up!! I want more!!😊

Fuzzy - always a joy to read your post. .. but why the downer at the end? Think positive, girl, think positive!!😎

Mars, Amimus, Radha, Jammy, tia.o thank you all for sharing your thoughts and your appreciation... 🤗

xoxoxo
Madhu
twisted_beenz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Every post on DC is just Kamaal.
Ruby, Ritu, Megha... Amazing..
Payal - pic is worth 1000 words
Saru - I stopped reading yours at work.. Man cant laugh there
Madhu - Charan kahan hai... Amazing work
Lizzy - loop closed
Lizzy2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arulradha

September 17th 2012, a landmark episode of IPK, with beautiful on screen capture of true love.

The Episode to me is one of the BEST IPK episodes till date. Loved Loved Loved it.

My Rambling thoughts:

A man today opened himself up completely to his love, making him his true better half, true soul mate.
A gift that well received and cherished by Khushi. There is no turning back for these two now. The DEAL is done.

Today to me the Episode was all about, Arnav Khushi bonding. How Arnav is taking steps to make Khushi more and more comfortable with him. Understand him better. Fear him not.
Trust him blindfold..

During Haldi, Khushi feared that , Arnav does not love her enough. Her Mehandi color was not dark enough. She expressed her feelings to Arnav. Arnav responded with a "My love does not need any proof". The man did not stop with that did he?
He gave her the most beautiful, undeniable proof of his love today to Khushi. Will she ever doubt his love for her now?

How beautifully Arnav put her fear to a stop. He took her to the one place which is the most scared to him. His temple. The place where his Mama is. Her love is. His most cherised childhood memories are. The place where no one else is allowed than him (and may be his Di.. though I doubt it).

Here he claims her to be HIS WIFE. HIS MOTHER's BAHU.. What more can a girl ask for?

The DEAL is DONE. 👏. Arnav and Khushi are one. Ek hogeye. Bath katham.

Loved Arnav's respose to khushi's crib , You keep pulling my leg..

Loved Mami, Buaji bonding .. Buaji saying "hello Hi, Bye-bye" ..
Loved Arnav Khushi being playful in front of the family.. They have come a long way.

Loved that Arnav complimented khushi in front of the family.." You are very beautiful", Nazar na lege ..

Garima and Dadi, face off is finally done. What a relief!!! Past is repeating itself int he form of Shyam? I can't bring myself to believe that Arnav's Dad can be a two timer.. So will wait for Garima's side of the story to unveil.

Hated Shyam for Gloating at his victory 😡 (Or so he thinks. Only time can tell, how successful he is )

Dadi... Oh Dadi... What did you learn in the Aaasram? Didn't they teach you the basic Mantra of life. "Forgive and Forget" ?

"I will destroy your daughters and your family, just like you did mine... " 😡. WOW..

For today, I am just basking in Arnav-Khushi's love. I will worry about Remarriage, DAID- GARIMA drama etc etc, if needed when the time comes..

Till tomorrow
Radha

PS:
After musing all Sunday about, the possible outcome of Blindfolded Khushi and a naughty Arnav,
I was very nicely surprised at The scene that actually played out. We get this only in IPK. Totally out of the box thinking 😉. To me these little things are that set apart IPK from the crowd.

PSS:

Thanks DC, for welcoming a newbie like me to the group. Without whose encouragement, I would never have attempted to jot down my thoughts here.. 🤗 Thank you for Taking time to read my Rambling thoughts and even commenting on it. 😛😛.

Radha,loved the Phangirl post..a newbie can also have an opinion too..DC is a place where any one can comment and any POV is welcome..happy that you are here sharing your thoughts with us..like we all say the more the merrier..and better the clarity would be
Thanks for your appreciation..happy you like the write up😃

Word Count: 1

GirlOfFire thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arulradha

.Madhu,
Beautiful post. Very nicely presented character analysis of Garima,Sashi, dadi, shyam, Arnav, khushi for the current situation. Loved it...

<<Will Arnav's Mother have the final say? >>
😛

Arnav and khushi are with arnav's mom, seeking her blessings.
Dadi is bend on stopping their marriage. Family donot know where Arnav khushi are? And they donot have means to contact them (cell phone left @ home)...

Let us c what tomorrow brings us. We may grt our answer 😉

Thanks, Radha!! Mia bibi raazi to kya karega dadi??? btw - please dont consider yourself a newbie!! Keep those posts coming!

Edited by GirlOfFire - 12 years ago
twisted_beenz thumbnail
Radha... was looking for your post... Nice one
twisted_beenz thumbnail

Originally posted by: GirlOfFire

DC is on a roll today.. .Every single post i've read so far.. what can i say

Ritu - Yes, this IS Arnav's temple - a sacred temple to his mom and he brings Khushi here! Loved that quote. But then I already told you that. 👏

Ruby - You inspire me, girl... How well you explain the relationship.. !! Loved it..I think the collab went well.. 😉

Beenz, Beenz, Beenz - what to say about your completely warped mind? Hallelujah!! My eyes have been opened!! ⭐️

Megs - your post touched me today.. each pointer was beautiful!! the essentials of a relationship - very well put!!

Saaru - I've learnt my lesson. NEVER read your post at work, people think I'm mad, causing I'm holding my nose trying not to fall off my chair with laffing !! So loved, loved, loved it!! Hilarious!! ⭐️

Payal - Beautiful 20/20 today.. just beautiful... the pics said it all

Lizzy - glad to see you bring back the day of epiphany...as usual - a great post

Bella - Yours is one that I look forward to and you dont disappoint me.. Fashion Police on DC!! NIIICE!!!

Bidz - your pointers are so excellent - so crisp I am always amazed. how do you do that?

Sumi - always enjoy your points to ponder

Chowna - can i have more sobti please? please? pretty please????? Love the pics

Sana - I cracked up at this "I really wanted dadi to fall on her face or damage her leg.😡 Then shyam would have two women with a limp in his life. Rani sahiba and dadi sahiba" tooo funny!!🤣

Sammy - such a short write up!! I want more!!😊

Fuzzy - always a joy to read your post. .. but why the downer at the end? Think positive, girl, think positive!!😎

Mars, Amimus, Radha, Jammy, tia.o thank you all for sharing your thoughts and your appreciation... 🤗

xoxoxo
Madhu

Gracias Ma Amie... I think i mixed two langhuages here...
French mein - Merci beaucoup
Edited by amarb - 12 years ago
GirlOfFire thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fazila~

Yep..wait n watch...thts y Arnav balmes his dad...n not the other woman...lets see...ASR is ASR...as unpredictable as IPK...

Word Count: 0