Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: bidz

lag to aisa hi raha hai. Not a big fan of kareena, par chalega๐Ÿ˜Š
i so wanted salman khan to have come goes with the shows theme too but its ok koi to star gues aya ๐Ÿ˜•

Word Count: 0

ThithliDhost thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: paayaal

Post cannot be quoted.

Payalji,

Hurray!!! The 20-20 is back. Lovely comparison of past and present. Present wants to move on to a lovely future and Past wants to hold the present back.. ๐Ÿ‘.
Loved your Upama (Simily) of Shyam to Monkey.. ๐Ÿคฃ
Nice way to end your beautiful post..

ThithliDhost thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lizzy2012

https://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mai98swmUf1rduysmo1_500.jpg

SONNET 116

Let me not to the marriage of true minds
Admit impediments. Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove:
O no! it is an ever-fixed mark
That looks on tempests and is never shaken;
It is the star to every wandering bark,
Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken.
Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks
Within his bending sickle's compass come:
Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,
But bears it out even to the edge of doom.
If this be error and upon me proved,
I never writ, nor no man ever loved.

This is the sonnet I oft quote when i talk about love..i couldn't help quote this once more as this is the essence of what today's episode was..Arhi's indelible love..the final epiphanic moment ,a defining moment and lastly an epic moment

some time back I had compared the twelve day contract wooing OF KHUSHI BY ASR to the twelve day Christmas celebrations where the day after these celebrations is considered the day of epiphany,,what is the epiphany and how is connected to the show ..and why did i put off writing on the twelfth and the day after that in my earlier write up are many questions readers are bound to ask..I will explain this in detail in this..First let me paste the twelfth day Christmas celebration summation to u and then extrapolate

On the twelfth day of Christmas,

my true love sent to me

Twelve Drummers drumming-,With the twelfth day we have reached the end of the song and have arrived at the last day of Christmas known as Twelfth Night on which the partying and feasting continued. Twelfth Night is the night before Epiphany which is the day the three Wise Men, also known as the Three Kings or Magi, from the East arrived in Bethlehem bringing gifts to the Christ child

According to the bible the twelve days denotes twelve virtues to be nurtured

The twelve points of doctrine in the apostles' creed: 1) I believe in God, the Father almighty, creator of heaven and earth. 2) I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord. 3) He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. 4) He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried. He descended into hell [the grave]. 5) On the third day he rose again. He ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of the Father. 6) He will come again to judge the living and the dead. 7) I believe in the Holy Spirit, 8) the holy catholic Church, 9) the communion of saints, 10) the forgiveness of sins, 11) the resurrection of the body, 12) and life everlasting.

when i started the comparison of the wooing track to the twelve day christmas..I loved the Fun,pomp,gaiety ,challenges,the hurdles..every single detail in this saga.i wrote about the eleven day track in detail..but left the twelfth day and the day of epiphany without any explanation as I never saw a defining moment that could be substantiated as the the epic day..i told the readers to wait..wait you have all patiently for that day,,the day has come when arhi's love has been delved out into the open with no pretences but with expression of love and trust in their own unique way..I only belong to you Heart and Soul..so how can impediments vanquish this kind of love?so isn't this Love everlasting...like the day of epiphany tells us about life everlasting in the company of god's bountiful love..

The Physical blindfold which led to the removal of mental blindfolds..This is the first moment of epiphany..when ASR brought Khushi in to his room and blindfolded her,she protested. isn't it?what did he say..don't you trust me?this is the major issue that the love of ASR and khushi has been grappling with..khushi's trust on Arnav..with a game ASR changed this tide."Khushi you are very beautifull..tum ko nazar na lag jaye issi liye"..Khushi trusts him but returns back irate because of his teasing and the moustache display in front of the whole family.."agli baar hum apke jhansay mein nahin aayengay".."rait ki tarah aap ki unglion sey nikaljayenge and aap dhoondthe reha javogaye"Arnav's heart skips a beat thinking about a life without her..his epiphany starts with him saying"dobara aisa kabhi mat kehna..he is horrified at her words of losing her.he makes her promise that she will never leave him ..he literally want to ensure that he wakes by her in the morning looking at her face first thing in the morning and sleeps after looking at her face last thing at night..he opens himself to her..treads the path which nobody has tread with him because he had closed that with a boulder of indifference..continuation of epiphany..because he has realised only love can bind her to him..like god's love is what binds man to to that eternal power..

" Kiss mitti se bane ho aap"

Is the constant query that Khushi poses to Arnav..so khushi gets a complete idea of the man ASR when he takes her to meet his mother who is omnipresent in the garden mingled with mother earth..The very fact that ASR has taken her to place that no person has visited is making khushi glad about the place she holds in ASR's heart..so another moment of epiphany..she hears the still now unheard story about how his mother nursed his love for gardening and taught him the value of patience..then khushi realises that the rose she had for her birthday was from the garden..so the mother's invaluable love and blessing along with it..the final moment of epiphany for khushi realising that the mother who till now held an inviolate position his ASR's heart ,has been finally opened up in front of her..that is the level of trust,love and affection that ASr has for her..that he has placed her at par with his mom and his sister..that is the passion with which he loves her that he will be there for her always ..for Arnav the final epiphany comes when a person who gives no value to rituals in his life ...gives her the biggest recognition ..recognition as his mother's Daughter- in -law..rituals need not dictate and offer khushi her place but a mother's blessing along with her husband's unconditional love and trust does it all..the Epiphany finally cements their place in each other's life..so isn't this everlasting love..isn't this the pinnacle of celebration..isn't this a fitting finale to the celebration of love..?Hum Tumhare hain Tumhare sanam..sirf Tumhare hain..tumhari kasam..The Unveiling OF KHUSHI ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA..

Pointers to the past-

Finally Dadi -garima confrontation..Dadi does not even deem to listen to Garima's words..Dadi is caught in a time wrap..and her bigoted brain will not allow her to accept that her son is at fault..she views women as the cause of all troubles and enticers who trap men in to coils..Garima keeps telling her that she never knew that Malliksr was married but dadi is adamant of her guilt..vows to make her daughters pay for her supposed sin..any amount of pleading falls on deaf ears..Dadi piles up accusation of destroying anjali and arnav's childhood,blighting their future now by sending her daughters in the house as DILs ..deliberately and continually poisoning the house...she wants to break the remarriage Of ArHi..all this watched and eavesdropped gleefully by shyam..But alas ,Dadi pls come out of your SKD is all what i wanted to say..seems like the stint in the ashram has taught you naught..will probably need a stronger and stricter place to teach you basic humanity...will the blast from the past test the well cemented bonds of ARHI..wait and watch

FINALLY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SANAYA IRANI ...LOVE U AS KHUSHI

Liz,

I wasso waiting for the day you will pick up the 13 day of Xmas again.. ๐Ÿ˜›. Today my wish was granted. Loved your post immensly. Beautiful explanation. Goosebumps when I read it .. Thank you.
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A very happy birthday to Sanaya.

Yes today we saw a Man wanting his women to know everything about him.His inner secrets which he has not shared with his family , today he wanted to share it with his love.He introduced her to his mother.He wanted her to know about his mother, he wanted her to know about him.

I have a question for all, is this the effect of the question Khushi asked Arnav once , If you remember when Dadi came to RM she asked him you never told me about Dadiji nor did Di, Kabhi hame lagtha hai ki hum apke bahuth karib hai aur kabhi lagtha hai ki hum apko janthe bhi nahi.
vkp1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
One of the best ep.of ipk with rich of emotions,care and love. Awosome writtings.๐Ÿ˜Š
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: iritz

Post cannot be quoted.

Awesome post...sigh the epi......beautiful...im speechless ...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: redwine1

Post cannot be quoted.

Awesome post...im glad they r connecting the dots...i was wondering where that rose had come from...the epi was awesome...
Fazila~ thumbnail
interesting post...๐Ÿ‘
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaruipk

Post cannot be quoted.

Brilliant post...loved the pics n captions...
Blooper 1, lol ...the earring must be hurting her in that blind fold...

Hahahah๐Ÿคฃ loved the Bds and his nails hahahha hahah๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: paayaal

Post cannot be quoted.

Awesome post... why does dadi thinks that the 2 guys will listen to her???shes too sure of herself...