Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunny_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
R

Before I say anything about today's episode I want to wish my most favorite actress!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANAYA IRANI!!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

May you have many more and may God bless you will all the happiness and loads of success in future!! You are the reason I started watching this show so thank you for that. Love you loads.❀️❀️

Now coming towards the episode. We had today the most awaited confrontation. The echoes of the past have finally caught up with garima. Will she be able to save herself and her daughters? Only time will tell.

The episode started where it left off on Saturday. Arnav taking Khushi to his room and whispering something in her ear to which she declines but he tells her to trust him and relax. When I saw this scene on Saturday my gutter mind literally flew out of my body speculating as to what Arnav will make Khushi do.☺️☺️ I have to say I was not expecting he will do this but then when has IPKKND ever been predictable?? I soon got over my shock and enjoyed Arnav and khushi's playfull banter in front of the family and how Khushi ran after Arnav. It was sooo cute. it showed arnav is not scared to show how much he has changed for khushi in front of his family.😊😊 I was laughing and at the same time feeling sorry for poor Khushi. And I absolutely loved when she screamed seeing her face in the mirror!! It was really hilarious.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Arnav bitwa you are getting naughtier day by day.πŸ˜›πŸ˜› Loved the line "Khushi you are very beautifull..tum ko nazar na lag jae is liye". Haha boy was Khushi mad.πŸ˜† When dadi collided with Khushi I groaned with disappointment. I really wanted dadi to fall on her face or damage her leg.😑 Then shyam would have two women with a limp in his life. Rani sahiba and dadi sahiba.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Then we had the scene we had all been waiting for since a month. Dadi garima encounter. Past was finally staring at dadi's face. As we expected the history had repeated itself. Arnav's dad did the same what shyam did to Khushi. Dadi's prejudice that her son is not at fault led her to misunderstand garima. Even when she repeatedly said that she did not know about arnav's dad being married, still she did not believe her. I felt really sorry for garima when she was begging dadi to listen and not to drag her daughters into this. But then I realized that garima is also at fault. She knew what had happened in the past. She knew she had been duped by a married man and as as a result of that a family was destroyed. Still she stopped Khushi from telling Raizadas the truth about shyam. She knew what arnav's dad did to her, shyam did the same to Khushi. So  how can she now think that shyam is reformed and calling him bitwa???😲😲

Dadi said that she would not let the marriage happen. Shyam is standing on the sideline pleased with his scheming. But still I feel that remarriage will be there. If the latest spoiler is true dadi will accept Khushi but why will she do so we have to wait to get the answer for that.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Coming to Arnav and khushi's room scene. There were some significant dialogues. Khushi said "agli baar hum ap k jhansay mein nai aen gay". This means that she will not come under his manipulation anymore. Like he did when he wanted to bring her back from GH to RM.."rait ki tarah ap ki unglion say nikal jaen gay and ap dhundtay reh jaen gay". Ok let me tell you guys this line eally scared me.😭 According to me it seemed to indicate that when Khushi will come to know about the past then maybe she will try to leave Arnav thinking of his hatred towards her mother. IF remarriage will be called off then it will be done by Khushi not Arnav.

But then arnav's next dialogue reassured me. He said "dobara aisa kabhi mat kehna". He made her promise. This means he won't let her go at any cost. He will not let anything come between them even if Khushi herself is the one who is trying to get away. We have seen this a number of times. When Khushi ran away from RM she did this for Anjali. She knew if Anjali was happy only then Arnav will be happy. But did Arnav let her?? No. no matter how many excuses she made he got her back. In today's episode Arnav was literally afraid when Khushi talked about going away. He made her promise she wont say this again. He is genuinely afraid of losing her. He is always doing something which would ensure that Khushi will always remain with him. His next action proved it. He took her to his most special place. The place where he feels close to his mother. He admitted to her that he has never brought anyone here and she is the first. He is always expressing in his own way how much Khushi means to him.

Today Arnav barred his soul in front of Khushi. Gardening has always been his safe harbor. Today he told Khushi the reason for it. Because it makes him feel close to his mom. He shared his most important secret. If you guys noticed today Arnav took the woman he loves to meet his mother. He brought her to the place where he feels close to her. He told her that rituals don't matter to him. She is his wife and his mother's daughter-in-law. Just how much Khushi is important to him is reflected by the fact that he took a rose from his most special place for her birthday. Another thing which I loved was that Khushi called him Arnav. Without the ji part. Although she has previously callen him Arnav but not in front of him. Today their relationship seemed to reach a new level of understanding, love and comfort.❀️

Some pointers:

Mami and buaji have really come a long way. Today mami is sayin Nandkisor and buaji is saying hello hi bye bye. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What was the need to apply the mehndi twice when in the end you used glitter mehndi Khushi??πŸ˜›

I would love to see Arnav carving khushi's name on the tree along with his name.😊😊

Today when Arnav held Khushi in his room pining her arm at her back, this kind of reminded me how Arnav held Khushi when she said arnav's character was dheela. She was wearing blue then too.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ thier emotions and relationship however is completely differentπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Sana_malik - 11 years ago
Hey guys... Today I got clear indication that separation is imminent ...
Lm brought back... Need for a jump in the track..

I have said that separation cannot come as there is no separation story... Without a leap..

Now how big is the leap... Are the actors prepared to take a 6 year leap..

My guess is barun would not like to take more than 6 year leap.. So should cvs...why unnecessarily make hotwa uncle types..

But they can show a 1 year leap.. Will not make a difference in age wise..

Hint 2 ... Ret ki tarah dialog from khushi..
Hint 3 .. Arhi away from everybody saying mushy mushy dialogs.. Farmhouse nearby..

They will not show consummation tomorrow... But when marriage is called of... Flashback we will see ..

Now if the leap is less than a year there maybe a kid maybe not..

Personally I would like a 6 to 7 month leap..

Where Arnav has missed khushi enough...".pining for her .. Goes somewhere finds her 6 months pregnant with his kid... Supports.her and brings her back...

Typical mills and boon track..
Butmaynotwork out..

If it is 1 year leap..

The it it is teej time next year... Arnav missing khushi.. Ne Payal keeping vrat for Akash..

ANJali...still behaving like a cuckoo..

Arnav sees a lady fainting that's khushi breaks her fast...finds her.. After 1 year.. With a 3 month old kid..
Now the question is barun sanaya prepared to play mom dad...

If not then why leap..
Edited by msin - 11 years ago
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I've heard many in the forum saying what is so different about IPK??!!What is so convincing that makes all the haters and lovers watch the show with all the ardor in the world..

Answer lies in these two characters ASR and Khushi...Probably two of the most neatly sketched characters on TV in a long,long time...Without the freshness or the flaws of these tw..IPK with all its unrealistic contrivances would have gone down in gutter!!

The story is essentially their story...Be it the tangible passion and desires running between them..the undertones of it..or the pureness of emotions...This love story is unique in its own way...

And ofc..their journey would be bedevilled by some hard obstacles..that'd threaten to tear them apart...but then again..when has love been without those hardships??!!

Today..Arnav is Khushi's and Khushi is his..She had always been...But this verbal acknowledgement made the episode all the more delicious..Now what can a bigoted Daadi or a lech do??!!For two souls bound by those threads of destiny..Is it so easy to just let go of each other??!!😊

Pic Credit to MahamπŸ‘

Edited by sampin - 11 years ago
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

HELLO DC!!!!😳

πŸ₯³HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SANAYA IRANIπŸ₯³

"BELLA IS HAPPY TO WELCOME MR. LALIT MOHAN BACK TO IPKKND"' quite happy that I have made a better costume/style quotient analysis' Enjoy my little thoughts, the Audience poll, and the Pictures!!! πŸ˜³

MY thoughts:😳

*Whoa!!! Whoa!!! fantastic Episode πŸ‘'.

*Mamiji's hai chaliye nand kishoreπŸ‘ '

*Buaji's hello bye bye kahan chali πŸ‘'

*Arnav n Khushi's running around games like lil kids😳'

*Garima's fear n shiver on seeing dadi'

*Slap..tapak.. tapak.. :'( So Arnav's dad -the culprit?? Cannot be :(  πŸ˜­

*Loved how Arshi left their mobile phones in the room :)😳

*When Arnav started narrating his FB to Khushi where his mom planted a Banyan [I guess] tree I was reminded of the movie "Avatar"😳... donno y :S '..whatever now i know the reason for ASR's love for the plants😳...

*when ASR said " sab waqt par" ... i really felt like "Everything will be JUST PERFECT in the right time"

A Time for Everything⭐️

"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens:

a time to be born and a time to die,

a time to plant and a time to uproot,

a time to kill and a time to heal,

a time to tear down and a time to build,

a time to weep and a time to laugh,

a time to mourn and a time to dance,

a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,

a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,

a time to search and a time to give up,

a time to keep and a time to throw away,

a time to tear and a time to mend,

a time to be silent and a time to speak,

a time to love and a time to hate,

a time for war and a time for peace."

*OMG OMG OMG loved it when Khushi called "ARNAV "seeing the carving on the tree trunk🀒😳

*Aaawww soo the rose he gave her on her B'day was from the same place.. added blessings from his moma too huh.. that's perfectπŸ‘..

COSTUME/STYLE QUOTIENT ANALYSIS:😳

ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA: A Black [FRENCH ROAST BLACK is what they actually call it] shirt along with a cool comfy white pull over sweaters ' this style is simply called the "SMART CASUALS"...ASR in "The Classy touch of Pride n Attitude"!!!

His makeup was way better than the previous days... Am happy I didn't find him with a visible kajal today...this style suits u ASR ' the perfect Business man at home kind of look... I like it '

KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA SINGH RAIZADA: A plain Royal Blue colored churi...a netted long lace along the neck that had a combination of plain scarlet red and shiny silver... not to forget her signature pom poms too' KKG the "Simple yet Elegant"!!!

Her makeup was just too good... Love this hairstyle of hers 'the eyeliners... the Eyeshades... the light shade lipstick [the dark color doesn't suit her much]... all just perfect'the blue bangles... the lovely elegant necklace n earrings made her look like the ASR's Bride!!

DEVYANI SINGH RAIZADA:[Nani] she was dashingly beautiful with her Bluish Green Sari with a silvery white border' perfectly dressed with perfect jewelry ' "Radiant n Indeed Royal" '

ANJALI SHYAM MANOHAR JHA: was seen in a warm light coral with pink and orange tones' and gold metallic sparkle lacing finish sari that was transparent... din like her blouse though'"Simply shimmering" [wish her brain shines like that of her sari]

MANORAMA SINGH RAIZADA: mamiji preferred a dark sexy fuchsia pink sari with the pallu that had horizontal stripes of darker n lighter shades of forest green' her smoky eyeshades matching her sari as always... Hello hi bye bye she always tries lookin "Fine n Grand"... Love her these days as she is quite happy in welcoming the Guptas!!!

NAND KISHORE: his ivory/vanilla cream color kurta did look good on him ' being fair in complexion he just needs no makeup!!!' "Handsomely Cute "'

AAKASH SINGH RAIZADA: he is off from the pink these days which is quite appreciable' but jumped on to a kitty cat purple shirt' he carries these colors with ease ' a trend setter among the Raizadas :P 'matched it with the plain black pant... Looked good on him though'' gotta appreciate his effort... "Charmingly delightful"

PAYALI SINGH RAIZADA: Flame Yellow n orange tones along with a little lighter shade of the scarlet red 'this designer Sari did suit her well' lovely jewels n a puurrfecttt makeup ' quite beautiful eyes she has got!!!' She is "The Innocent Beauty... She is the pretty graceful Payal"

MADHUMATHI  GUPTA: buaji looked nice in her Cerise Pink colored blouse that had a golden dots' her sari had a dark fuchsia pink border' the Om dollar and her Kunjalam for her plaited hair being her signature she quite carried it off well ' "lovely n well formed"'

SHASHI GUPTA: was seen in a minty green kurta that had lighter prints of laurel greenish color' his kurta pants were in a half white shade' "The man with a golden heart shined in his minty green attire"

GARIMA GUPTA:  the Sari color she wore was in a Dark shade of teal [similar to the ultramarine green which the men usually prefers wearing]' the border had a diagonal stripes of cherry red with some gold' the sari also had tiny flowers of the combination of Mustard yellow and dark shade of a Fuchsia pink' GARIMA the "Pretty Woman"!!!

SHYAM MANOHAR JHA: Brown ochre colored shirt' the shirt had buttoned cuffs without a patch pocket'. He matched it with a plain black pant... maintained his signature style blue stoned silver bracelet'."Simply Good looking" [except for his evil deeds]'

SHUBADRA DEVI MALIK: [Dadi] plain cream colored sari with textile printing on it' toffee colored border with its darker tone to finish... the vertical stripes in the pallu along the length of the sari was a vanilla color combined with the lighter shade of army green... her stylish collared white blouse wasn't that good.. She is "Pleasingly Arrogant"'

AUDIENCE POLL:😳

Originally posted by: uktamil

Garima - snap out the fear and stop begging for mercy

Garima - this is the time to stand up to dadi not for your sake but for your 2 daughters' lives, doesnt matter if you blackmail Dadi just made sure the wedding happens

Dadi - how dare you slap Garima and than proceed to tell her that you will ruin her daughters' lives

Dadi - please take your hand down before I break it, fry it and give it to Laxmi for dinner

Arnav - today you accepted Khushi as your wife, no one can separate you guys not even the past and definitely not Dadi the Devil

Khushi - you better kiss Arnav soon because he deserves it for opening his heart completely just for you   

Originally posted by: Ni1234

Awesome episode..ARSHI scene was awesome..Arnav accepted Khushi as his wife once again...He opened up about his past..She supported...He loved..She cared..He shared...She smiled '

Originally posted by: Angel13

Hello guys just sharing my thoughts..Now that garima and dadi have come face to face and dadi saying that she will call off the marriage now I think tomorrow Shyam will come face to face to them and will stop dadi garima will leave from there and Shyam will tell dadi to pretended accept khushi and on the wedding day reveal the truth as we read an article about dadi might accepting khushi so she will pretend in front of all so when she reveal the truth everyone can believe her because she knows Arnav will not.

Originally posted by: mahashivji

garden scenes indicates asr says we are one already marriage is formality so remarriage somewere has break points after or before arhi separation coming up.atleast wedding should be shown after dragging arhi wedding so much after that drag is ok.lets see ipk is getting interesting day by day.today barun was at his besteven with BD he acted so well.asr running felt as if it was barun pranks asr mixed with barun naughtness.

be ready with tissues logo jo bhi ho saath de na ipk ko --ipk need us so as we do.

Originally posted by: arshiii12

i want ipk's promos to be aired every day...there are people who are still unaware of interesting twists in the show..such beautiful episodes and no promo...

Originally posted by: kushipugly

i can't believe cvs didn't show any anji scence today

now i wonder who will give her the medicine

Originally posted by: kiran1992

On that tree Arnav's name ws written,so Will Arnav write Kkg's name also there along wth his name???Khushi can also write hr name...  Wat say?

Originally posted by: vqwerty

Wow...Wat a co incidence...Dadi said the marriage wont happen...and at the same time Arnav said Aaj se tum meri patni ho...I jus loved the coincidence...So is it Devi maiyya's hint that Arnav wil never ever leave Khushi for anything?????But in my opinion After today's Arnav and khushi's convo...I can never think Arnav wil ever leave khushi

Originally posted by: tsnymd

Wow Arnav. She is your wife and you remember that when you have to return back to RM. Plus she's is your mum's bahu so you need to treat her accordingly when the whole world will be against her. Thank you, thank you, thank you for leaving your phones behind.

πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: arnavskhushi

While the whole family is out there throwing insults at Garima,

Arnav and Khushi will do the big thing! I think! And besides, THANK GOD, they forgot their cellphones! :D

Originally posted by: Shru9ti

It mi8 happen dat Dadi n Garima w'l make a deal dat marriage will go ahead only if c will nt meet her daughters in near future.Dis way c will take revenge frm her i mean d way c lost her son forever garima will lose her daughters forever. at say??

PICTURES:😳

FINALLY THEY ARE ONE !!! WITH THE BLESSINGS OF THEIR PARENTS!!! ABOVE ALL THE ABUNDANT GRACE FROM DEVI MAIYA WHICH WILL HELP THEM OVERCOME ALL DIFFICULTIES !!!

ARSHI WE LOVE U !!! WE WILL STAY WITH U GUYS THROUGHOUT NO MATTER WHAT !!!!😳

luv n πŸ€—

BellaPearl

Edited by ArabellaPearl - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Finally, the much awaited confrontation happened in today's episode. For some reason, the Garima-dadi face-off fell totally flat to me. It felt as if there was neither any punch nor any impact.

Why did the most awaited face off fall flat? One possible reason could be, we have been waiting for this to happen for so long, that when it finally happened, it lacked the punch. Another possibility and likely reason could be that, dadi really doesn't hold any powers in this house at all. She is essentially an outsider, who has suddenly decided to come into this house to rule, and that too, on behalf of Shyam, who is detested by all. So, when this same lady says that she is going to stop this marriage, how much impact can it really have? I almost laughed at her face when she said this, and said to myself, oh really!!?? Go ahead, and do whatever you want to. It isn't going to work!

Was it really necessary to show Shyam's evil face when that whole confrontation was going on? Today he didn't even disgust me.  He just plain irritated me. So, the less said of him, the better.

ASR's dad did exactly the same thing with Garima that Shyam did with Khushi.  Then, who better to understand this other than Arnav and Khushi , for they themselves have been victims of this dirty game not so long ago. Yes, ASR will initially be shocked to know that Garima is the "other" woman, but it won't take him too long to figure out the entire truth, and ultimately find out where the entire blame lies.

While all this drama is going on at home, the couple in love have secluded themselves away from the family members, in a world of their own.  Today, Arnav placed Khushi even above his di, when he shared his deepest self with her. He shared himself and his most precious memories with her.  He shared his mother with her.  He made us, the viewers, experience heaven, at the union of two beautiful souls. If on Friday, Arnav promised that they would be together always, then today, it was Khushi's turn. Both cannot bear even the thought of being separated from each other. 

Finally, Arnav's healing process from the past has begun. For healing to begin, the first thing that you should be able to do, is to be able to share it, talk about it. Arnav just started doing that today. For the first time, we saw that, when he talked about his mother, there was less hurt, and more fondness. He was able to talk about his mother without that gut-wrenching hurt he has always carried with him whenever he has talked about her. Thus, today, a new chapter has begun in Arnav and Khushi's life.

Who would have thought that Arnav Singh Raizada would travel this far in the journey of love?

Edited by bidz - 11 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Reserved :)
Happy Birthday Sanaya!
mars80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Such an emotional story of ASR n Khushi...simply luv the fact how he truly wants to share his everything with her...but i hated the scenes where SIs BD was glaringly obvious to even viewers like me who didnt even catch the blooper of SI walking into ASRs office while she was inviting him on a date on the phone...

On the other front...phew!! thank God the dadi garima hide n seek came to an end today...i still believe Garima is not the OW n neither is the shaadi going to be stopped from happening...two ideas regarding that...one dadi agrees on the marriage thinking she'll make khushis life hell after she is permanently in the house or second which i will find more interesting is that nani has actually met the OW and so she tells everyone tis not G...aah if only IPKKND life was such simple :-)

Nehoo, bookmarking ladies :-)

P.S. Happy hatch day, Sanaya darling! You r indeed a barbie doll of indian television :-)
ThithliDhost thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
September 17th 2012, a landmark episode of IPK, with beautiful on screen capture of true love.
The Episode to me is one of the BEST IPK episodes till date. Loved Loved Loved it.  

My Rambling thoughts:

A man today opened himself up completely to his love, making him his true better half, true soul mate. 
A gift that well received and cherished by Khushi. There is no turning back for these two now. The DEAL is done. 

Today to me the Episode was all about, Arnav Khushi bonding. How Arnav is taking steps to make Khushi more and more comfortable with him. Understand him better. Fear him not. 
Trust him blindfold..

During Haldi, Khushi feared that , Arnav does not love her enough. Her Mehandi color was not dark enough. She expressed her feelings to Arnav. Arnav responded with a "My love does not need any proof".  The man did not stop with that did he? 
He gave her the most beautiful, undeniable proof of his love today to Khushi. Will she ever doubt his love for her now? 

How beautifully Arnav put her fear to a stop. He took her to the one place which is the most scared to him. His temple.  The place where his Mama is. Her love is. His most cherised childhood memories are. The place where no one else is allowed than him (and may be his Di.. though I doubt it).  

Here he claims her to be HIS WIFE. HIS MOTHER's BAHU.. What more can a girl ask for? 

The DEAL is DONE. πŸ‘. Arnav and Khushi are one. Ek hogeye. Bath katham. 

Loved Arnav's respose to khushi's crib , You keep pulling my leg..  

Loved Mami, Buaji bonding .. Buaji saying "hello Hi, Bye-bye" ..

Loved Arnav Khushi being playful in front of the family.. They have come a long way. 

Loved that Arnav complimented khushi in front of the family.." You are very beautiful", Nazar na lege .. 

Garima and Dadi, face off is finally done. What a relief!!!  Past is repeating itself int he form of Shyam? I can't bring myself to believe that Arnav's Dad can be a two timer.. So will wait for Garima's side of the story to unveil. 

Hated Shyam for Gloating at his victory 😑 (Or so he thinks. Only time can tell, how successful he is )

Dadi... Oh Dadi... What did you learn in the Aaasram? Didn't they teach you  the basic Mantra of life. "Forgive and Forget" ? 

"I will destroy your daughters and your family, just like you did mine... " πŸ˜‘.  WOW.. 

For today, I am just basking in Arnav-Khushi's love. I  will worry about Remarriage, DAID- GARIMA drama etc etc, if needed when the time comes.. 

Till tomorrow
Radha

PS:
After musing all Sunday about, the possible outcome of Blindfolded Khushi and a naughty Arnav, 
I  was very nicely surprised at The scene that actually played out. We get this only in IPK. Totally out of the box thinking πŸ˜‰. To me these little things are that set apart IPK from the crowd. 

PSS:

Thanks  DC, for welcoming a newbie like me to the group. Without whose encouragement, I would never have attempted to jot down my thoughts here.. πŸ€— Thank you for Taking time to read my Rambling thoughts and even commenting on it. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.

Edited by Arulradha - 11 years ago
redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mars80

Such an emotional story of ASR n Khushi...simply luv the fact how he truly wants to share his everything with her...but i hated the scenes where SIs BD was glaringly obvious to even viewers like me who didnt even catch the blooper of SI walking into ASRs office while she was inviting him on a date on the phone...

On the other front...phew!! thank God the dadi garima hide n seek came to an end today...i still believe Garima is not the OW n neither is the shaadi going to be stopped from happening...two ideas regarding that...one dadi agrees on the marriage thinking she'll make khushis life hell after she is permanently in the house or second which i will find more interesting is that nani has actually met the OW and so she tells everyone tis not G...aah if only IPKKND life was such simple :-)

Nehoo, bookmarking ladies :-)

P.S. Happy hatch day, Sanaya darling! You r indeed a barbie doll of indian television :-)

Mars .. 

LOL .. hatch day .. 

loved ur point of view love ..