Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ArabellaPearl

thank u sooo much dear RITZ😳 !!!! means a lot πŸ€—

Thnxs so much Ritz...πŸ˜ƒ
GirlOfFire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: saaruipk

amazing posts everybody... read each n every posts...
loved it!!!!! ruby, bella, beenz, meghs, payal, radha, sammy, fuzzy, lizzy, ritzy, summi, sana...tia..bidz
forgive me if i forgot any name... but awesome... ek sey badhkar ek!!!
p.s.- beenz teri supari toh niklagi pakka...

n thank u guys for liking my post... not keeping well ..otherwise would ve replied to each one of u... love u

You forgot me?!!! 😑 Tere Shyamji par 2 lamba post likha - aaj bhi likha aur mere ko bhool gayee????? Ab to tere Shyamji ka khair nahin.. The pen is mightier than the sword.. and he has dared to hurt my ASR... Ab to main usey chain se jeene nahin doongi! Buuuaaaha! ha! ha ! ha !! ha!! Haaa!!!😑
ProngsPadsMoony thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
fantastic job directors πŸ‘πŸ‘
finally the most-awaited meeting held
thanx for pm
Jammy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lizzy2012

bang on jammy..small yet perfectly right it was loved itπŸ˜ƒ..if you look at garima's situation ,then too falling in love was her only mistake..she didnt know that the person she fell in love was married..so isnt it the fault of ASR's dad who kept her in the dark..s she was innocent too in a way..she probably left him after knowing the truth and ASr's dad was like shyam..says a lot about these two men am i right?

MARS,AMIMUS -thanks for sharing your thoughts..πŸ˜ƒ

Geet, first of all a brilliant post! I was wondering when you would continue and today was the day. Great!!

I agree. Arnav's father is to be blamed! He did exactly what Shyam did.
Now what I don't understand is that Arnav's father too killed himself right? If these guys were in a relation, after is wife died he could easily marry Garima, isn't it?? I think there is more here than what is been shown.
It's not gonna be that easy. It's something else.

What do you think?
Jammy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yet another awesome DC!!! Everyone has a done a great job!! Enjoyed reading each and every post!

Thank you for these brilliant write ups, guys!!!
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
geet
winney
iritz
saru
bella
payaal
bidz
beena
jammy
sam !

Wonderful posts u all are awesome !πŸ‘\

Resr reading n will comment
Edited by Mahamluvsght - 12 years ago
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: GirlOfFire

You forgot me?!!! 😑 Tere Shyamji par 2 lamba post likha - aaj bhi likha aur mere ko bhool gayee????? Ab to tere Shyamji ka khair nahin.. The pen is mightier than the sword.. and he has dared to hurt my ASR... Ab to main usey chain se jeene nahin doongi! Buuuaaaha! ha! ha ! ha !! ha!! Haaa!!!😑

aww i m sooo sorry..😭😭😭😭 maaf kardo pls...🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒 mera dimaag is kharab now a days... 😭😭😭😭
aditi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow...DCites...wonderful posts...one beautiful episode & even more beautiful & varied takes on the same...I am simply amazed ⭐️⭐️

Ritzy - Superb Post πŸ‘...It was indeed His "Sacred Temple", which I can add has become now Their Sacred Temple...Lovely song selection...so apt !!

Ruby -
Brilliant...Yet again Brilliant πŸ‘. What a parallel drawn between Garden of Eden & Arnav's Garden..childlike innocence of both Adam-eve & arnav-khushi...beautiful analysis!! the wooing started on her bithday & has ended today!!

Megha - A wonderful post on Trust πŸ‘...very true dear that episode was all about "cementing their relationship of growing trust, nurturing love, acknowledging desire, & addressing their need for each other"...what a summation dear!!

Saru - Awesome one dear πŸ‘...lovely episode at glance & superb song on Radio DC!! The Vamp is back πŸ˜ƒ...me too dear...hated that they even had guts to show the face of the BD...heights!!

Madhu - Fabulous post πŸ‘ ...Forbidden fruit, Sometimes Knowledge is power & Ignorance is bliss...well said!! Loved your take tonight !

Lizzy -
Fantastic Post πŸ‘...i love that sonnet...is it from Shakespeare's Tempest?? I feel I have read it there!! So finally, today was when the epiphany has struck !!

Payal - Superb post dear...& wonderful pics . πŸ‘

Beena -
Good One at these prediction Theories DearπŸ‘...You cut one head & another 2 are grown...πŸ˜†

hm2630 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fazila~

Awesome post... why does dadi thinks that the 2 guys will listen to her???shes too sure of herself...

I know!! and i just hope she isn't proved right!!!
hm2630 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome analyses by all! I wait for the DC editions as much as I wait for the episode to air :)