Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: saaruipk

amazing posts everybody... read each n every posts...
loved it!!!!! ruby, bella, beenz, meghs, payal, radha, sammy, fuzzy, lizzy, ritzy, summi, sana...tia
forgive me if i forgot any name... but awesome... ek sey badhkar ek!!!
p.s.- beenz teri supari toh niklagi pakka...

n thank u guys for liking my post... not keeping well ..otherwise would ve replied to each one of u... love u

sweets 😲take care of ur health... hugsπŸ€—..lots of luv❀️ .. n prayers
Edited by ArabellaPearl - 12 years ago
HighOnSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Bella...amazing...πŸ‘πŸ‘

the costume analysis...πŸ‘πŸΌ

the audience poll...πŸ‘πŸΌ

the pics...
Edited by paayaal - 12 years ago
BeautyForAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: paayaal

Summi, Sana, Sammy, Fazila...πŸ‘πŸ‘

mere words can't express the delight I felt on reading u guys...amazing guys...πŸ˜ƒ

Same here...πŸ‘
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail

mere shyamji😳😳😳😳😳
Edited by saaruipk - 12 years ago
HighOnSarcasm thumbnail

Originally posted by: bidz

Finally, the much awaited confrontation happened in today's episode. For some reason, the Garima-dadi face-off fell totally flat to me. It felt as if there was neither any punch nor any impact.

Why did the most awaited face off fall flat? One possible reason could be, we have been waiting for this to happen for so long, that when it finally happened, it lacked the punch. Another possibility and likely reason could be that, dadi really doesn't hold any powers in this house at all. She is essentially an outsider, who has suddenly decided to come into this house to rule, and that too, on behalf of Shyam, who is detested by all...πŸ‘πŸΌ So, when this same lady says that she is going to stop this marriage, how much impact can it really have? I almost laughed at her face when she said this, and said to myself, oh really!!?? Go ahead, and do whatever you want to. It isn't going to work!...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Was it really necessary to show Shyam's evil face when that whole confrontation was going on? Today he didn't even disgust me. He just plain irritated me. So, the less said of him, the better.

ASR's dad did exactly the same thing with Garima that Shyam did with Khushi. Then, who better to understand this other than Arnav and Khushi , for they themselves have been victims of this dirty game not so long ago. Yes, ASR will initially be shocked to know that Garima is the "other" woman, but it won't take him too long to figure out the entire truth,...πŸ‘πŸΌ and ultimately find out where the entire blame lies.

While all this drama is going on at home, the couple in love have secluded themselves away from the family members, in a world of their own. Today, Arnav placed Khushi even above his di, when he shared his deepest self with her. He shared himself and his most precious memories with her. He shared his mother with her. He made us, the viewers, experience heaven, at the union of two beautiful souls. If on Friday, Arnav promised that they would be together always, then today, it was Khushi's turn. Both cannot bear even the thought of being separated from each other...πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Finally, Arnav's healing process from the past has begun...πŸ‘πŸΌ For healing to begin, the first thing that you should be able to do, is to be able to share it, talk about it. Arnav just started doing that today. For the first time, we saw that, when he talked about his mother, there was less hurt, and more fondness. He was able to talk about his mother without that gut-wrenching hurt he has always carried with him whenever he has talked about her. Thus, today, a new chapter has begun in Arnav and Khushi's life...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Who would have thought that Arnav Singh Raizada would travel this far in the journey of love?...❀️

Bidz...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Word Count: 1

BeautyForAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arulradha

Bidz,sana,Msin,sampin,fuzzy,bella...

Beautiful posts. Each unique in its own way. Some made me laugh, some made me think, some made me muse over costumes.. Rainbow coverage of ipk. Where will we get such pleasure, other than here...
Hip hip hurray... Long live DC

Goodnite alll
RadhaπŸ€—

thank u sooo much dear ...πŸ˜³πŸ€—... DC ROCKS
BeautyForAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: GirlOfFire

DC is on a roll today.. .Every single post i've read so far.. what can i say

Ritu - Yes, this IS Arnav's temple - a sacred temple to his mom and he brings Khushi here! Loved that quote. But then I already told you that. πŸ‘

Ruby - You inspire me, girl... How well you explain the relationship.. !! Loved it..I think the collab went well.. πŸ˜‰

Beenz, Beenz, Beenz - what to say about your completely warped mind? Hallelujah!! My eyes have been opened!! ⭐️

Megs - your post touched me today.. each pointer was beautiful!! the essentials of a relationship - very well put!!

Saaru - I've learnt my lesson. NEVER read your post at work, people think I'm mad, causing I'm holding my nose trying not to fall off my chair with laffing !! So loved, loved, loved it!! Hilarious!! ⭐️

Payal - Beautiful 20/20 today.. just beautiful... the pics said it all

Lizzy - glad to see you bring back the day of epiphany...as usual - a great post

Bella - Yours is one that I look forward to and you dont disappoint me.. Fashion Police on DC!! NIIICE!!!

Bidz - your pointers are so excellent - so crisp I am always amazed. how do you do that?

Sumi - always enjoy your points to ponder

Chowna - can i have more sobti please? please? pretty please????? Love the pics

Sana - I cracked up at this "I really wanted dadi to fall on her face or damage her leg.😑 Then shyam would have two women with a limp in his life. Rani sahiba and dadi sahiba" tooo funny!!🀣

Sammy - such a short write up!! I want more!!😊

Fuzzy - always a joy to read your post. .. but why the downer at the end? Think positive, girl, think positive!!😎

Mars, Amimus, Radha, Jammy, tia.o thank you all for sharing your thoughts and your appreciation... πŸ€—

xoxoxo
Madhu

am really really touched by the loveπŸ€—... thank u soo much😳 .. happy that am not disappointing u😊..

still i myself know that am quite a lazy bumπŸ˜ƒ ... cudn't contribute much these days😭 .. tired /worn out.. after the hectic work...

BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Sana, πŸ‘

msin, πŸ‘

fazila, πŸ‘

bidz, πŸ‘

mars, πŸ‘

tia, πŸ‘

radha, πŸ‘

amimus, πŸ‘

Jammy,πŸ‘

sirilathalolla, πŸ‘

Fantastic guys⭐️... made a single post as i gotta go ... read it all 😊... loved it all😳...MAHAM were are U ?? y no posts??? ...
luv n πŸ€—
BeautyForAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: iritz

Ruby and Madhu.... the reason I hardly ever comment on your posts is because I feel inadequate to do so ! Words don't come to me when I have to describe what I feel when I read your posts... It is always a pleasure to read you guys !!!!

Megha... every time u write, u write so well... I keep telling you to try and write more often !

Beena... 🀣 Ab is se zyada kya bolun main... u r a genius !!!!

Saru... Allah... tere pointers !!!! Zabardast... Kya points catch karti hai... brilliant babes !

Payal... Love your 20-20... your apt pics are more than enough to tell the story...

Lizzy... 12th Day celebrations... what a closure with the epiphany !!! Brilliant !

Sumi... Always love reading you... you bring the essence of the episode in your post !!!

Sana... Loved it !!!

Fuzzy... As usual superb !!!

Bidz... As always... short and crisp... love reading you !!!!

Bella... Fashion Police of DC... Love your posts !!! Absolutely gorgeous !

Sammy... So good to see you post more these days... I know u r hard pressed for time, but its always a delight to see your name flashing in DC !!! πŸ˜ƒ

Tia... I am a big fan of yours !!! Love reading your FFs... and am so happy to see you post regularly on DC now a days !!!

Radha... Welcome to DC... loved ur take on the episode...

Ami... very apt and crisp post !!!

Its so good to see such a vast variety of writers on DC... and everyone is contributing with a different take !!! I'm so loving it !!!

Thank you all for liking and reading my posts !!! I know I am lazy and don't thank you always... but I do read you all... and you push me to writing more !!! Thank you !

thank u sooo much dear RITZ😳 !!!! means a lot πŸ€—

Edited by ArabellaPearl - 12 years ago
HighOnSarcasm thumbnail

Originally posted by: GirlOfFire

DC is on a roll today.. .Every single post i've read so far.. what can i say

Ritu - Yes, this IS Arnav's temple - a sacred temple to his mom and he brings Khushi here! Loved that quote. But then I already told you that. πŸ‘

Ruby - You inspire me, girl... How well you explain the relationship.. !! Loved it..I think the collab went well.. πŸ˜‰

Beenz, Beenz, Beenz - what to say about your completely warped mind? Hallelujah!! My eyes have been opened!! ⭐️

Megs - your post touched me today.. each pointer was beautiful!! the essentials of a relationship - very well put!!

Saaru - I've learnt my lesson. NEVER read your post at work, people think I'm mad, causing I'm holding my nose trying not to fall off my chair with laffing !! So loved, loved, loved it!! Hilarious!! ⭐️

Payal - Beautiful 20/20 today.. just beautiful... the pics said it all

Lizzy - glad to see you bring back the day of epiphany...as usual - a great post

Bella - Yours is one that I look forward to and you dont disappoint me.. Fashion Police on DC!! NIIICE!!!

Bidz - your pointers are so excellent - so crisp I am always amazed. how do you do that?

Sumi - always enjoy your points to ponder

Chowna - can i have more sobti please? please? pretty please????? Love the pics

Sana - I cracked up at this "I really wanted dadi to fall on her face or damage her leg.😑 Then shyam would have two women with a limp in his life. Rani sahiba and dadi sahiba" tooo funny!!🀣

Sammy - such a short write up!! I want more!!😊

Fuzzy - always a joy to read your post. .. but why the downer at the end? Think positive, girl, think positive!!😎

Mars, Amimus, Radha, Jammy, tia.o thank you all for sharing your thoughts and your appreciation... πŸ€—

xoxoxo
Madhu

Thnxs Madhu...πŸ˜ƒ