Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
PAYALI'S A DAY OF CONTRASTS:

the past n he present of Arnav Singh Raizada n Shubadra devi Malik... well put dear ..๐Ÿ‘

finally " watching it all is the instigator.. shyam manohar jha.. who is going to be the monkey who takes away the roti๐Ÿ˜†... lol fantastic๐Ÿ‘...

loved it dear payali ...n the pictures tooo :)โญ๏ธ
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
LIZZ'S THE MOST AWAITED 12th DAY CELEBRATION OF CHRISTMAS:

the final epiphany comes when a person who gives no value to rituals in his life ..gives her biggest recognition... as his mother's DIL...

THIS EVERLASTING LOVEโค๏ธ- THE PINNACLE OF CLEBRATION๐Ÿฅณ ---- definitely it is !!!๐Ÿ‘

loved the pointers too lizzz... super one ...โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

nancynair thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely posts one and all.
Ruby and GOF wonderful analysis.

And what can one say after Amarb's tongue in cheek ๐Ÿ˜‰
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
SUMI'S POIGNANT MOMENTS :๐Ÿ‘

they were mine too .. specially the scenes u mentioned.. where Arnav misses his mom...reason for his love towards the plants...

"Ye meri liye duniya ki sabse special jagah hai"..and he brings the most important person to that place...Nothing else is required...his love for khushi lies in this statement!!๐Ÿ‘

loved the pointers ... nice post dear...๐Ÿ‘

BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Chowna :

Amazing pictures n an Amazing video๐Ÿ‘ ... the sobti effect --i loved it !!!

Both cannot contemplate life without each other
if they have to part in future how will they survive ---๐Ÿ˜•true ...
HighOnSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Summi, Sana, Sammy, Fazila...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

mere words can't express the delight I felt on reading u guys...amazing guys...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
amazing posts everybody... read each n every posts...
loved it!!!!! ruby, bella, beenz, meghs, payal, radha, sammy, fuzzy, lizzy, ritzy, summi, sana...tia..bidz
forgive me if i forgot any name... but awesome... ek sey badhkar ek!!!
p.s.- beenz teri supari toh niklagi pakka...

n thank u guys for liking my post... not keeping well ..otherwise would ve replied to each one of u... love u
Edited by saaruipk - 12 years ago
BeautyForAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: sampin

I've heard many in the forum saying what is so different about IPK??!!What is so convincing that makes all the haters and lovers watch the show with all the ardor in the world..๐Ÿ‘

Answer lies in these two characters ASR and Khushi...Probably two of the most neatly sketched characters on TV in a long,long time...Without the freshness or the flaws of these tw..IPK with all its unrealistic contrivances would have gone down in gutter!!

The story is essentially their storyโญ๏ธ...Be it the tangible passion and desires running between them..the undertones of it..or the pureness of emotions...This love story is unique in its own way...๐Ÿ‘

And ofc..their journey would be bedevilled by some hard obstacles..that'd threaten to tear them apart...but then again..when has love been without those hardships??!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Today..Arnav is Khushi's and Khushi is his..She had always been๐Ÿ˜ณ...But this verbal acknowledgement made the episode all the more delicious๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..Now what can a bigoted Daadi or a lech do??๐Ÿ˜ก!!For two souls bound by those threads of destiny..Is it so easy to just let go of each other??!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Word Count: 0

HighOnSarcasm thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArabellaPearl

PAYALI'S A DAY OF CONTRASTS:

the past n he present of Arnav Singh Raizada n Shubadra devi Malik... well put dear ..๐Ÿ‘

finally " watching it all is the instigator.. shyam manohar jha.. who is going to be the monkey who takes away the roti๐Ÿ˜†... lol fantastic๐Ÿ‘...

loved it dear payali ...n the pictures tooo :)โญ๏ธ

Thnxs so much Bella...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
HighOnSarcasm thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaruipk

amazing posts everybody... read each n every posts...
loved it!!!!! ruby, bella, beenz, meghs, payal, radha, sammy, fuzzy, lizzy, ritzy, summi, sana...tia
forgive me if i forgot any name... but awesome... ek sey badhkar ek!!!
p.s.- beenz teri supari toh niklagi pakka...

n thank u guys for liking my post... not keeping well ..otherwise would ve replied to each one of u... love u

Thnxs Saaru...& get well soon...๐Ÿ˜Š