Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Fazila~

He will have to choose now...see hes not worried about his Di...hes out dating...he doesnt mind the snake with his Di...but when shyam took his loves name...man how he attacked him...like a vampire going for his prey... sigh...my Edward Cullen...

i don t think so thats happening
but separation is coming
and it will be just physical
think kushi will move out of her house
thats when yesterdays dialogue
i will run away that you cant find me fits in
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nebuna

i don t think so thats happening
but separation is coming
and it will be just physical
think kushi will move out of her house
thats when yesterdays dialogue
i will run away that you cant find me fits in

n then the PROMISE?? ya separation is fine...but tell me when have they actually separated them?? Not even during kidnapping...she went n met him...so...i have full faith in them...cvs dont u let me down...
nebuna thumbnail
faz yes even the same point is in my mind
then whats with promises
but if separation then i want that to be over in
2 weeks max

but separation is must because his dialogues

ASR koi pagal hai to leave his money status to let go
hers destiny is what made
when he realizes she wont be with him
all his words needs to bite him back
but separation should be in love not hate
Fazila~ thumbnail

faz yes even the same point is in my mind
then whats with promises
but if separation then i want that to be over in
2 weeks max

but separation is must because his dialogues

ASR koi pagal hai to leave his money status to let go
hers destiny is what made
when he realizes she wont be with him
all his words needs to bite him back
but separation should be in love not hate

He hates shyam...he got angry at her...still the weddings on :))) He hates his dad...n thinks he was like shyam...this time i think khushi will say no...

amimus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ritzy loved your post . the songs election are perfect , couldn't have expressed it in a better way.

Ruby the Garden of Eden so beautifully depicted. Loved your brilliant post . thanks for bringing me once again close to love , trust and the feeling of Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada. After seeing them I believe that there are people who are made for each other, destined to be together .

Beenz your post made me feel good and bought a smile on my face. Especially the one about Khushi's father.

Madhu loved your post on all the characters , so well explained

Paayal loved you 20-20 analysis.

Lizzy thanks for the 12 days of Christmas . I have enjoyed reading each and everyday with you .

Sumi Loved you post . Fantastic

Fazila~ thumbnail
nebuna..he wont leave his biz... who will run it??? Akash??? hahaha joke n mama ji has already run away...so...he will run it... n live at GH n also at RH...i dont want khushi in Rh till that perverts there... 😡
nebuna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fazila~

nebuna..he wont leave his biz... who will run it??? Akash??? hahaha joke n mama ji has already run away...so...he will run it... n live at GH n also at RH...i dont want khushi in Rh till that perverts there... 😡

faz for shyam execution
arnav kushi anjali
all need to be in RM
Fazila~ thumbnail

faz for shyam execution
arnav kushi anjali
all need to be in RM

😃...hmmm...interesting...👏 ...
Edited by Fazila~ - 12 years ago
nebuna thumbnail
bye faz
nice talking after long time
meet up later
good night to you too

Edited by nebuna - 12 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: amarb

HYDRA

Hello Peeps

For the first time I did not have to look for words as the theories are all there, both in the episodes and in my analyses. I have not been around. I have not written for practically 7 days. 7 is a divine number. It is the same number of angels, 7 Ocean, 7 wonders of the world. So it is a wonder that the angels will stay away from the wonders of the forum world. My words are now reaching past the seven seas to your ears.I hardly watch hindi serials and once I almost quit watching IPK. But apart from IPK I do not have anything else to watch. Now coming to the theories. I made a long post after Saturday's Mahaepisode. For a light read here is the link to it.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3196642

"A work of art that contains theories is like an object on which the price tag has been left."

When I gave this post the title Hydra I wanted you all to ask me, Beenz why Hydra. I am sad to say that no one, I say no one bothered to ask me why this title. Well even if you dont ask it is my duty to tell you all. Hydra is a mythical creature which has many heads and when you cut one off two more grow in its place. The trick is to know which head to cut to kill the hydra. Theories are exactly like that. Kill one theory and two more grow in its place.

So before we move into the theories that have come up let me give you an excerpt of the post made on Saturday after the maha episode. You might say Beenz this is the whole post.. well I would say it is not. See I minused out the disclaimer and the end credits. So technically this is a excerpt.

Khushi's parents were killed by a mafia led by arnav's father. Arnav's father is the leader of a Mafia. How do we know that? Arnav and Khushi went to the italian restaurant. Do you guys remember the time when Arnav and Khushi went to dhaba during the nainital trip? Now this is what happened 20 years ago.At that time Arnav's father was still local gunda. We know this because Arnav and Khushi went into a local dhaba. Then he saw opportunity oversees in the paper and decides to go to the mafia mecca... Italy. Arnav's father got a boat to go to Italy in dayawaan style. He dressed up like Vinod Khanna, and along with his brother (Arnav's chacha) left for italy. He took Garima along who was so happy to leave that she danced to the song

Chahe meri jaan tu le le
Chahe Imaan tu le le
Pyar ek baar to kar le
Daiyaa ho daiyaa...

Mohe rang de basanti rang de basanti yaara...Just like in rang de basanti where soha's boyfriend's death was covered up by a conspiracy, five of them went in to break the conspiracy created by shyam.Dadi taunts ASR's mom of letting go of her husband to Italy with chacha and Garima. Dadi thinks that Garima could wrap her son in her little finger because of her dancing. To get her son back to her daughter-in-law dadi takes Arnav's mom for shopping and buys a pole for her to learn pole dancing afterall she has to compete with garima's expertise. I meant dance what did you think? Dadi tells her that she has a new instructor to teach her to take back her husband. Kamasutra reloaded. The conspiracy to bring Arnav's dad back people involved are dadi, Arnav's mom, instructor, dress designer, and the driver. What is Dadi'd motive to get her son back? She is doing this because Garima is the sister of a rival gang's don. The dance instruction happens at khushi's parents house, and looking at Arnav's moms new avtaar and not being able to bear it, Khushi's parents cut the brakes of the car and drive killing themselves. This makes dadi reponsible for Khushi's parents death. Will Khushi accept Dadi now?

Ek ke saath ek Muft Muft Muft. Shyam ki behen ke ghar mein 2 achchar ki bottles that is an indication that Shyam's sister gave birth to twins.Shyam's sister's house had two achaar bottle. Shyam's sister was unwed mother so the two bottles of achaar are at his fathers house. This means that shyams father had twins. Shyams father named his chidren Ram and Shyam. Ram thinks, Shyam acts. Since Twins runs in the family shyam's sister had twins as well.

Shyam is creating this chakravyuh to get asr into it so he is ruined
and khushi is the sarathi the one who can pull him out of it. Khushi knows that
Shyam has created a chakravyuh. But doesn't know which one. In order to understand Khushi makes Chakravyuh style jalebi. To omit the ones that do not apply Khushi eats them up. Finally when she gets which jalebi fits, Khushi decides to bring ASR back. She has eaten so many jalebis that now it has started affecting ASR and his sugar level rises and he faints. Khushi carries ASR in her arms and walks out of the chakrayuh and give him water like the way he did for her during teej.

Shyams and Anji's babies in the incubator. To save them ASR and Khushi separate them. One kid with ASR and one kid with Khushi. They move to somewhere near the water one in lucknow one in daryaganj. Anji comes to know what ASR and Khushi did. Dadi is sad that she is the root cause of all problems. They decide to go to Benaras and repent for thier mistakes.Anji gets her head shaved and blackmails dadi into doing the same and they float into the ganges singing

oh maajhi re
Dariya kinaya... Nadiya is dhara hai...

ASR and Khushi decide to bring up the children as their own and they name them Seeta and Geeta.

Shakuntala...This they have thought before or not I donno but there was a scene in the Godbharai where NK and Buaji convo happens and there we have NK saying - "hum bhi MACHCHI Hindi boltein hain". And we have Anjali always leading the Ring to ASR and even before she did that, where in the story it's Dushyant once received the ring goes in search for Shakuntala and they unite with the baby. This is the future track after dadi reveals the truth Arnav, Arnav is so hurt that he looses his memory. He remembers everything and everyone except Khushi. One day Anji Hands him the rokka wala ring. He sees ring and gets back his memory of Khushi but this time he forgets everything else and remembers only khushi. He finds out that because he broke the marriage she has married NK and sets out to go to their house. On the way he stops and buys a grand piano and gets it delivered to Khushi's house. Now he goes to their house and sits on the Grand Piano and sings (in the tune of dost dost na raha)

what the what the na raha
dammit dammit na raha
memory lane hume tera
aitebaar na raha...

Now that you have read the above excerpt... I have three new theories. Now read me carefully and pay attention to these because you snooze you loose.

First... Dadi had a huge pickle Jar in her room. The size of the pickle jar denotes the age of the child. If there would have been small pickle jars then it would have been babies.. but no Dadi had one big pickle jar in her room. Now that actually tells us that Dadi has only one son left. Now you must be thinking it is chacha. Nope. Here is where CVs and Gul are playing with your minds. This pickle jar had its mouth like you would cover an Urn. So here what the CVs are trying to say is actually she has one son alive and one dead. Now they mean spirutual death of ASR's dad? or Actual death of ASR's dad is yet to be seen. I would say it is just a spiritual death.

Secondly... ASR's Dad did not want to live with his mother and wanted to move out. But his controlling mother would not let him fulfil his dreams. So what does ASR's father do? He comits suicide. Now that suicide is for the world to see. But in reality he fakes his own death. Now what indications did we get. Pay close attention here. Remember Khushi tries to commit suicide because her dreams were not fulfilled? that was the first indication. Second indication is what Mami keeps saying everyday. Apart from Hello Hi bye bye... Mami keeps calling Payal Khoon Bhari Taang. The Cvs are trying to say is Khoon bhari maang movie. In that movie Rekha has a plastic surgery done and she becomes a famous model. ASR's father did the same. Now that serial he shot for is now being shown in another Gautam Hegde Written show colorfully. He is the new male lead in that.

Thirdly...Now CVs just read our minds and as usual they do not want to show what we have predicted. I figured that out in the last episode. The tracks have changed. ASR's father is now indeed dead. They have decided to show that Khushi's father is alive. When khushi went to that resturant and the crock hit the head, it showed that khushi's father is indeed alive. He is suffering from blindness. How do we know that. What did ASR do. He tied patti on khushi's eyes. Another thing is before they went to the restautant Khushi was taking out money from every nook and cranny. It tells me that... very important here... her father is sitting on the road side with a bowl in his hand, dealing with croonies. He is singing songs to earn his money. The one song which he sings always and gets nostalgic is

Raahi manwa dukh ki chinta kyon satati hai
Dukh to apna saathi hai.

interesting :))