Director's Cut - September 17, 2012

iritz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

A Very Happy Birthday to our Sunshine Girl... Khushi... Sanaya Irani

Welcome to Director's Cut... Please join in the Birthday Celebrations of Sanaya Irani... as we continue with the wedding celebrations of Arnav and Khushi... who have now officially become "one" as they got the blessings from his mom today !

Arnav and Khushi...

Ye Kahaan Aa Gaye Hum,
Yun hi Saath Saath Chalte
Teri Baahon Mein Hai Jaanam,
Mere Jism-O-Jaan Pighalte

A couple of days ago... she requested him to let her go... leave her hand... and he said... If I leave your hand once, I will not hold it again ! She was scared even thinking about it... She scolded him... asked him to promise her never to say that again... ever ! Never to even joke about it... it's simply not funny ! He Hugged her... to assure her that he will never leave her !

Tu Badan Hai, Main Hun Saaya,
Tu Na Ho To, Main Kahaan Hun !
Mujhe Pyaar Karne Waale,
Tu Jahaan Hai Main Wahaan Hun !
Humein Milnaa hi Tha Humdam,
Kissi Raah Pe Nikalte...

Today... she said if u keep joking with me... one day I'll slip away from you and run so far away that you'll keep looking for me... He was scared to even think of his life without her ! He scolded her... asked her to promise him that she'll never utter these words again... ever ! She promised... and hugged him... to assure him of her presence in his life !

Meri Saans Saans Mehake,
Koi Bheena Bheena Chandan
Tera Pyaar Chandni Hai,
Mera Dil Hai Jaise Aangan
Huyi Aur Bhi Mulayam,
Meri Shaam Dhalte Dhalte...

With a heart full of love and eyes full of a promise for a bright future, he took her to visit his most special place ! He has shared his past with her... now he took her to the place where he has never taken anyone before... a place closest to his heart... a place that makes him close to his mother ! A mother whose tragic death has always haunted him... which left a young boy bereft of the love he deserved... the young boy who had to become a man overnight...

He shares his deepest secrets with her... the things he has never let out of his heart... never spoken about... not even to his most beloved Di... but he knows that he has now found the one who will always be there for him... who is going to be his strength, not his weakness ! And that makes him open his heart for the first time... And that makes him bring her to HIS sacred temple... bring her to meet his mother !

Khushi yeh sab rasmein, yeh jo kuchh bhi hum kar rahe hain... ek hone ke liye... yeh sab apni jagah hai... lekin mere liye... Aaj... is waqt... tumhe yahan laane ka matlab hai ke hum ek ho gaye hain... tum aaj se meri patni ho... meri maa ki bahu !

(Khushi, all these rituals... whatever we are doing to become one... these may have their own place in this world.. but for me.. today.. now.. to bring you here... means that We have become one ! You are my wife from today onwards... my mother's daughter in law !)

Majboor Ye Haalaat,  Idhar Bhi Hai Udhar Bhi
Tanhaai Ke Ye Raat,  Idhar Bhi Hai Udhar Bhi
Kehne Ko Bahut Kuchh Hai,  Magar Kis se Kahen Hum
Kab Tak Yunhi Khamosh Rahein, Aur Sahein Hum

Dil Kehata Hai Duniya Ki Har Ik Rasm Uthaa Dein
Deewar Jo Hum Dono Mein Hai, Aaj Gira Dein
Kyon Dil Mein Sulagte Rahein, Logon Ko Bata Dein...

So, officially Khushi Kumari Gupta has now become Mrs. Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada... his wife !

She knows her place in his heart and in his life and she assures him... that she is there with him... now and forever !

Haan... Humko Mohabbat Hai, Mohabbat Hai, Mohabbat Hai
Ab Dil Men Ye hi Baat Idhar Bhi Hai... Udhar Bhi !!!!!

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tui160aavKM[/YOUTUBE]

Today's episode brought some lovely moments between Arnav and Khushi... their love at its peak... their promise to each other from verbal to silent... from silence to words... from heart to eyes... from lips to ears !

But there was another story happening at the same time...
Blast From the Past... Daadi and Garima finally had a face off... and Garima finally revealed that she did have an affair with Arnav's father... but she didn't know he was married or had kids ! The moment she came to know, she probably left him ! Daadi adamantly still blaming Garima for all that has gone wrong with her family... blaming her for the hurt that she caused Arnav and Anjali... Not even once did she find fault with her own son... and Shyam sneaking from far away listening to the drama being unfold in front of him... Will touch this some other day... as it is important progression to the story and we will have to wait and see how Arnav will react when he comes to know that "woh aurat" in his father's life... the one responsible for his mother's tragic death...  was none other than Garima... his Khushi's Amma !

To read more about Love in the Garden of Eden... Read Ruby's (redwine1) post below...

To know more about the Forbidden Fruit... Madhu's (Girl of Fire) write up is excellent !!!!

Don't give up on IPK friends... Picture Abhi Baaki hai !!!

C ya tomorrow... same time, same place... watching the magic on screen... Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?

Missed previous threads... head out to DC Index Thread Right Away...

❤️
Tally Ho !

[/NOCOPY]
Edited by iritz - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

mere haath mein tera haath ho 
                      saari janate mere paas ho
                        tu jo saath hai phir ka yeh jahan 
                      tere pyaar mein ho jao fanah 

Dear fellow viewer & reader .. welcome to another edition of DC .. the past came hurtling through the door .. ready to plunder the present .. but up above the house so high .. 2 lovers .. were meeting .. 2 hearts were joining .. 2 souls were uniting .. will this bond .. this unbreakable bond .. survive the storm of the past ... will sinister intentions .. wither this bloom of love .. or will the love stand up .. & destroy the forces which try to part .. yep that was IPK for you tonite .. 

Another day another time .. she was back in his life .. they were not talking to each other .. but he was nostalgic .. remembering his mother .. hurt .. she recognises this hurt .. she bleeds with him .. & she shares her secret .. she shares her parents with him .. that day Khushi introduced him to her parents .. 

Tonite .. he was nostaligic .. he was in love .. she was finally HIS .. he was remembering the one who would've been most happy to see him this happy .. she catches on to his poignant mood .. this time .. he shares his mother with her .. today .. he introduced her to his mother .. 

That nite .. he had asked her .. if my mother looked down upon me from the heavens .. would she be happy to see me .. she dint answer .. 
Today .. he knows she has made him the person .. who is mother would smile down upon ... He is the person . he was destined to be .. & he was sitting next to his destiny .. 

"tumhe mujh par bharosa hai ??? "

said adam to his eve .. just before he led her to the garden of eden .. 

Khushi was his ardhangani tonite 

In the garden of Eden .. Adam & eve .. were unknowing of the future .. unknowing of the forbidden fruit of eden ..they were carefree .. they were almost childlike in their innocence ...

So Arnav .. is in the mood for pranks .. he is in the mood to "seechna" Khushi's legs .. he first distracts her in the game & wins the challenge .. then .. he takes her upto his room .. ruffles her feathers .. blindfolds her .. then caresses her face .. finally to lead her down .. inbetween all his family members .. who were so curious to know what was the "punishment" he was going to dish out .. 
he brings a mirror for khushi to see .. who sees her face marked with moustache & a small beauty spot .. he jokes .. u r so pretty .. this is to wade of "evil eyes" .. 
hmm khushi .. the other time ..u laughed at his pic .. with the moustache tonite he laughed at u .. 
khushi is totally irritated with him .. she charges to hit him .. he runs from her .. a fun naughty chase ensues .. 

Two grownup kids .. as nani said .. "kabhi ee aage to kabhi oo peeche ..kabhi oo peeche to ee aage .. aise hi larat larat zindagi kat jaayegi" 
their bonhomie .. their child like mischief .. makes the family estatic .. they were introduced to another Arnav .. an Arnav .. who no more smirked .. but laughed .. an Arnav .. who still made her mad .. albeit .. with love for him ..

They go back to their safe haven their room .. he again sits & caresses her face .. & then jokingly .. almost childishly pulls her leg .. she is miffed ..  threatens him .. she tells him she wud one day slip like sand from his fingers .. he is stunned .. he is wounded .. he is scared ... he angrily .. pulls her to him .. & tells her .. never to say this again .. never to talk about their parting again .. 
She promises .. to always be with him .. 

( please read meghavn' s post ... on the whole meaning of this scene .. she has done a beautiful piece highlighting this ) .. 

2 young lovers .. 2 people .. who have only lost who they loved ... are today madly deeply irrevocably in love .. while they want to cherish & celebrate this love .. there is also the insecurity .. of loosing this love .. there is a desperate need to hold on to this love .. there is a need to HOLD on TO LIFE & LOVE ..for her it was him .. for him it was her .. 
Their love is new .. their feelings are fresh .. they told each other " I love you dammit" just to be wrenched away / separated to carry out the rasams which will join them together ... they never got to talk about ... each others feelings .. their relation was always about survival .. now that it has "survived" ... they r doing things back ways .. 

the last few days they are finally saying I love you .. in different ways .. they are finally admitting to each other what the other means to them .. they are opening themselves wide .. they have fought & made up .. they have loved .. they have dated .. they have withered a storm .. 

YEA .. they were WOOING EACH OTHER .. !!!!!

"tum aaj se meri patni ho 
                              meri maa ki bahu"

& Thus Khushi kumari Gupta (ahem) Singh Raizada .. became  KHUSHI Arnav Singh Raizada ...

Khushi was his parineeta tonite .. 

Now that they have promised eternity to each other .. the first vow of lovers .. he asks her to "trust" him .. the second vow of lovers .. & finally bares his soul to her .. the third vow of lovers .. they hold hands promising to be there for each other always ... the fourth vow of lovers ...
& when the vows are done .. he proclaims her as his WIFE ... 

They walk into the Garden of Eden .. holding each other's hands .. he is very nostalgic .. he speaks about his childhood vacation spent in this beautiful garden of eden ..with his mother & sister .. a time in his life .. when all was perfect .. life was a garden .. blooming with happiness .. his mother , his sister & he had planted a small sappling . which today had become .. a huge tree .. providing shade & shelter .. his mother always asked him to have patience .. because with patience . the sappling would  live out its destiny ... 

an absolutely beautiful thot by the maker .. the sappling was Arnav ..with time he grew up to be the provider to his family ..but the patience of Khushi .. the love of khushi .. has made him bloom .. has made him .. live out his destiny .. 

They are sitting in the garden of eden soaking in the lovely place .. Khushi ponders with him .. whether this is where he got his love for plants .. he says the plants bring him closer to his mother .. he feels her presence .. 
he then confesses to her .. she was the only person who he had brought to this place .. then tells her .. the rituals they were performing were ok .. he was doing them.. but to him .. by bringing her here .. they were one already .. from this point of time .. u are my wife .. my mother's bahu .. 

(brilliant brilliant brilliant) .. he tells her she is the only one he has brought here .. signifying that .. this is my ultimate expression of love & trust to you .. this is me accepting you with all my heart & soul ... this is me letting u inside my soul... & then he CLAIMS her as his WIFE .. not only wife .. but HIS MOTHERS BAHU ..  saying in his way . that the one person who mattered to him .. was his mother . today .. his mother too had blessed their union .. 

Yes tonite Khushi became Parineeta .. 

The wooing track of Arnav & Khushi started on her birthday .. when she asked him to give a gift which had meaning which was not a "price tag" .. that day she had asked him the "gift of his love" .. Arnav .. at the last moment of her b'day at 5 mins to 12 .. gave her a rose .. kissed her on the forehead .. & wished her all the happiness in the world .. 

Today .. Khushi ..has finally understood .. that he did give her his gift of love that nite .. he opened his heart & let her in that nite .. ( albeit secretly) .. he wished for her happiness .. Today . he has opened his heart to her .. yes but no more secretly .. he has brought her the happiness that he wished for her to have .. 

yes so while he was wooing her .. he was being wooed too .. while he made her acknowledge her love to him .. & made her acknowledge that she was Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada .. she made him open his heart .. it was no more "  I love you on the phone .. now it is an open proclamation of "i love u dammit" ... 

THUS THE WOOING IS OVER TONITE .. 

In the other side of Eden . the forbidden fruit . was taking shape .. the forbidden fruit the "past" was rearing its ugly head . .. 

Tonite .. Girloffire ( madhu) & me have attempted to do a collaborative post .. i have written about the garden of eden . while she will take u through the forbidden fruit .. 

i am putting up a small excerpt / teaser of her post .. for the rest head down a couple of posts .. ( she normally updates in the morning India time) ..

In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida

Knowledge. Sometimes it is power. Sometimes, Ignorance is Bliss.

Shashi Gupta. A man who holds the key to Shyam's villainy, silenced by his paralysis.

Shyam Manohar Jha. Whose drive to gather information has landed him a big fish. And now he stands by and watches as his evil schemes bear fruit. Garima and Dadi have come face to face!

Dadi. A bigoted misogynist. At last face to face with the woman she holds responsible for destroying her son's life.

Garima. The only knowledge she has is the truth of her heart. What lies did she tell? What circumstances compelled her to lie?

Arnav and Khushi . Blissfully ignorant in their Garden of Eden. Unaware of the storm that the past is about to unleash on them. Will their love withstand the storm? Or will it tear them apart?

Thats it from me tonite .. loved the episode .. loved the childish arnav .. but tonite i loved BArun Sobti the most .. his portrayal of a kid lost was simply mind blowing ..first in his child like pranks in RM .. & then the little boy lost in the garden of eden .. barun was beyond superb in his portrayal .. 

Well with the sordid past is out for all of us .. yes finally a few can rest the "woh aurat" is Garima .. for the rest .. "track change ho gaya" 😉 

GUDNITE & CU AT THE IPKs 

enjoy the episode :

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVCKQxG4uD4&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

PICTURE COURTESY : PAAYAL , IRITZ & FB

VIDEO COURTESY : CHOWNA

GIF COURTESY : SAARUIPK

NEW BANNER COURTESY : PAAYAL 

[/NOCOPY]

Edited by redwine1 - 11 years ago

twisted_beenz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
HYDRA

Hello Peeps

For the first time I did not have to look for words as the theories are all there, both in the episodes and in my analyses. I have not been around. I have not written for practically 7 days. 7 is a divine number. It is the same number of angels, 7 Ocean, 7 wonders of the world. So it is a wonder that the angels will stay away from the wonders of the forum world. My words are now reaching past the seven seas to your ears.I hardly watch hindi serials and once I almost quit watching IPK. But apart from IPK I do not have anything else to watch. Now coming to the theories. I made a long post after Saturday's Mahaepisode. For a light read here is the link to it.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3196642

"A work of art that contains theories is like an object on which the price tag has been left."

When I gave this post the title Hydra I wanted you all to ask me, Beenz why Hydra. I am sad to say that no one, I say no one bothered to ask me why this title. Well even if you dont ask it is my duty to tell you all. Hydra is a mythical creature which has many heads and when you cut one off two more grow in its place. The trick is to know which head to cut to kill the hydra. Theories are exactly like that. Kill one theory and two more grow in its place.

So before we move into the theories that have come up let me give you an excerpt of the post made on Saturday after the maha episode.  You might say Beenz this is the whole post.. well I would say it is not. See I minused out the disclaimer and the end credits. So technically this is a excerpt.

Khushi's parents were killed by a mafia led by arnav's father. Arnav's father is the leader of a Mafia. How do we know that? Arnav and Khushi went to the italian restaurant. Do you guys remember the time when Arnav and Khushi went to dhaba during the nainital trip? Now this is what happened 20 years ago.At that time Arnav's father was still local gunda. We know this because Arnav and Khushi went into a local dhaba. Then he saw opportunity oversees in the paper and decides to go to the mafia mecca... Italy. Arnav's father got a boat to go to Italy in dayawaan style. He dressed up like Vinod Khanna, and along with his brother (Arnav's chacha) left for italy. He took Garima along who was so happy to leave that she danced to the song

Chahe meri jaan tu le le
Chahe Imaan tu le le
Pyar ek baar to kar le
Daiyaa ho daiyaa...

Mohe rang de basanti rang de basanti yaara...Just like in rang de basanti where soha's boyfriend's death was covered up by a conspiracy, five of them went in to break the conspiracy created by shyam.Dadi taunts ASR's mom of letting go of her husband to Italy with chacha and Garima. Dadi thinks that Garima could wrap her son in her little finger because of her dancing. To get her son back to her daughter-in-law dadi takes Arnav's mom for shopping and buys a pole for her to learn pole dancing afterall she has to compete with garima's expertise. I meant dance what did you think? Dadi tells her that she has a new instructor to teach her to take back her husband. Kamasutra reloaded. The conspiracy to bring Arnav's dad back people involved are dadi, Arnav's mom, instructor, dress designer, and the driver. What is Dadi'd motive to get her son back? She is doing this because Garima is the sister of a rival gang's don. The dance instruction happens at khushi's parents house, and looking at Arnav's moms new avtaar and not being able to bear it, Khushi's parents cut the brakes of the car and drive killing themselves. This makes dadi reponsible for Khushi's parents death. Will Khushi accept Dadi now?

Ek ke saath ek Muft Muft Muft. Shyam ki behen ke ghar mein 2 achchar ki bottles that is an indication that Shyam's sister gave birth to twins.Shyam's sister's house had two achaar bottle. Shyam's sister was unwed mother so the two bottles of achaar are at his fathers house. This means that shyams father had twins. Shyams father named his chidren Ram and Shyam. Ram thinks, Shyam acts. Since Twins runs in the family shyam's sister had twins as well.

Shyam is creating this chakravyuh to get asr into it so he is ruined
and khushi is the sarathi the one who can pull him out of it. Khushi knows that
Shyam has created a chakravyuh. But doesn't know which one. In order to understand Khushi makes Chakravyuh style jalebi. To omit the ones that do not apply Khushi eats them up. Finally when she gets which jalebi fits, Khushi decides to bring ASR back. She has eaten so many jalebis that now it has started affecting ASR and his sugar level rises and he faints. Khushi carries ASR in her arms and walks out of the chakrayuh and give him water like the way he did for her during teej.

Shyams and Anji's babies in the incubator. To save them ASR and Khushi separate them. One kid with ASR and one kid with Khushi. They move to somewhere near the water one in lucknow one in daryaganj. Anji comes to know what ASR and Khushi did. Dadi is sad that she is the root cause of all problems. They decide to go to Benaras and repent for thier mistakes.Anji gets her head shaved and blackmails dadi into doing the same and they float into the ganges singing

oh maajhi re
Dariya kinaya... Nadiya is dhara hai...

ASR and Khushi decide to bring up the children as their own and they name them Seeta and Geeta.

Shakuntala...This they have thought before or not I donno but there was a scene in the Godbharai where NK and Buaji convo happens and there we have NK saying - "hum bhi MACHCHI Hindi boltein hain". And we have Anjali always leading the Ring to ASR and even before she did that, where in the story it's Dushyant once received the ring goes in search for Shakuntala and they unite with the baby. This is the future track after dadi reveals the truth Arnav, Arnav is so hurt that he looses his memory. He remembers everything and everyone except Khushi. One day Anji Hands him the rokka wala ring. He sees ring and gets back his memory of Khushi but this time he forgets everything else and remembers only khushi. He finds out that because he broke the marriage she has married NK and sets out to go to their house. On the way he stops and buys a grand piano and gets it delivered to Khushi's house. Now he goes to their house and sits on the Grand Piano and sings (in the tune of dost dost na raha)

what the what the na raha
dammit dammit na raha
memory lane hume tera
aitebaar na raha...

Now that you have read the above excerpt... I have three new theories. Now read me carefully and pay attention to these because you snooze you loose.

First... Dadi had a huge pickle Jar in her room. The size of the pickle jar denotes the age of the child. If there would have been small pickle jars then it would have been babies.. but no Dadi had one big pickle jar in her room. Now that actually tells us that Dadi has only one son left. Now you must be thinking it is chacha. Nope. Here is where CVs and Gul are playing with your minds. This pickle jar had its mouth like you would cover an Urn. So here what the CVs are trying to say is actually she has one son alive and one dead. Now they mean spirutual death of ASR's dad? or Actual death of ASR's dad is yet to be seen. I would say it is just a spiritual death.

Secondly... ASR's Dad did not want to live with his mother and wanted to move out. But his controlling mother would not let him fulfil his dreams. So what does ASR's father do? He comits suicide. Now that suicide is for the world to see. But in reality he fakes his own death. Now what indications did we get. Pay close attention here. Remember Khushi tries to commit suicide because her dreams were not fulfilled? that was the first indication. Second indication is what Mami keeps saying everyday. Apart from Hello Hi bye bye... Mami keeps calling Payal Khoon Bhari Taang. The Cvs are trying to say is Khoon bhari maang movie. In that movie Rekha has a plastic surgery done and she becomes a famous model. ASR's father did the same. Now that serial he shot for is now being shown in another Gautam Hegde Written show colorfully. He is the new male lead in that.

Thirdly...Now CVs just read our minds and as usual they do not want to show what we have predicted. I figured that out in the last episode. The tracks have changed. ASR's father is now indeed dead. They have decided to show that Khushi's father is alive. When khushi went to that resturant and the crock hit the head, it showed that khushi's father is indeed alive. He is suffering from blindness. How do we know that. What did ASR do. He tied patti on khushi's eyes. Another thing is before they went to the restautant Khushi was taking out money from every nook and cranny. It tells me that... very important here... her father is sitting on the road side with a bowl in his hand, dealing with croonies. He is singing songs to earn his money. The one song which he sings always and gets nostalgic is

Raahi manwa dukh ki chinta kyon satati hai
Dukh to apna saathi hai.

Edited by amarb - 11 years ago
meghavn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Happy Birthday Sanaya Irani!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RehK77EfO_w&feature=colike[/YOUTUBE]

Pic courtesy : FB
Video courtesy : auroni92 (YT id)

BUILDING TRUST in RELATIONSHIP

Trust is knowing. It's knowing that you can depend on someone to come through for you. To go to bat for you. Or simply be there for you. Trust is believing. It's believing in something you cannot see. It's feeling something strong enough in your gut to act on it. Trust is the ultimate form of intimacy. It's a sense of knowing that even when the going gets tough, trust gets going. Perhaps a good way to define trust, is to define what trust isn't.

Now all must be wondering why this thought or why this writing... coz this is what was shown to us in the past few episodes.. it was all about cementing their relationship of growing TRUST, nurturing LOVE, acknowledging DESIRE & addressing their NEED for EACH OTHER... 

Lets rewind the thoughts, conversations we saw in recent episodes...

- Mat jao - the NEED voiced for the first time ... that he needed her the most.

- Ek baar agar mein ne tumahara haath chod diya phir nahi pakadoonga ... although said jokingly... left a scared & baffled Khushi ...

- Aapne aisa kyon kaha... hame aisa mazaak bilkul pasan nahi hai, aisa baath dubara math keejiye ... her worst FEAR was addressed which was later doused by Arnav by reassuring her - NEED, LOVE.

- Mein promise kartha hu, tum aur mein, hameesha na.. always ... LOVE & TRUST bonded for LIFE

- Kya kya karna pad raha he tumhe ghar lane keliye - NEED, LOVE, DESIRE

- Rait ki tarah aapki ungliyon ke beech se nika jayenge aur mauka milte hi itni tezi se bhagenge ke aap humein dhoondh bhi nahi payenge  - this time FEAR on Arnav's side on losing her which came out as anger ...

- Phir kabhi aisa kahana bhi math -  Promise ... NEED for reassurance, promise from his better HALF... 

- Do you TRUST me Khushi , she SMILES - TRUST given TRUST gained... 

- Ye sab rasame ye jo kuch bhi hum kar rahahe ek hone keliya ... ye sab aapni jagah .. lekin mere liye.. aaj iss waqt tumhe yaaha lane ka matlab hai ki hum ek hogaye - TUM AAJ SE MERI PATNI HO... MERI MAA KI BAHU...

Thus their journey of NEW LIFE began... 

Signing off with this beautiful song & heart felt THANKS to dear friend RUBY in making me understanding & realizing the true sense of the episode...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dBdUolYB48&feature=colike[/YOUTUBE]

[/NOCOPY]
Edited by meghavn - 11 years ago

IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

-pause

https://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mai98swmUf1rduysmo1_500.jpg                                            Happy birthday Sanaya!!

Episode at a glance[arshi]

he cheats n wins... takes her to their room
whispers something in her ear,... asks her to trust him...
blind folds her...
she is nervous... he is having fun!!

blind foldes and takes her out in front of everyone... n shows her her moustache..
she gets angry and runs after him... trying to catch him...
he takes her out to his fav place...
to meet his mom... her memories... she is a part of him.. n he hers...

song dedicated to our stopwa...
R VERY OWN LALITHA PAWAR

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueJRRmVCBiI[/YOUTUBE]

Bas, bahut ho gaya emotional drama.. now vamp ki baari!!

rant for the day:

1.Khushi bitiya whats with your on and off earings? decide if u want to wear them or not😡 half of the forum thought that arnavji removed those sensually..

where as, it was just a blooper.

Nk i demand to know why dint you change your clothes from last evening's haldi? did you take bath? dadi n nani wil throw ya out if they come to know!!

3. I understand that old ppl take a lot of time to walk..

but dadi crossed those white curtains when arnav took khushi to their room..
applied make up on her.. took her out... played catch-me-if-u-can, with her.. n still dadi was near those curtains?😲

4. Anjali stop giggling!!!!!!
no sorry pls giggle its better than ur crying!!

5. arnavji when ur dadi is about to scold ur wife...
nikal liye??

6. such a commotion was taking place that dadi couldnt find shanthi... n garima was oblivious?

she dint even hear anything? and kept on searching the 1 and only bag?

7. i thought shyam bituwa was helping garima.. where did he disappear?

8. shyamji hiding behind walls, pillars, trees as usual.. n enjoying stuff... love u..❤️
aur dekho tamaasha..😳

9. everybody decides to go to nk's room so that lukka chuppi finals can be played in peace?

10. who told arnav they ll be in Nk's room? n how come none of them heard the commotion downstairs, when dadi was shouting?
or will all of them make an appearance tmrw?

11. ya dadi..yeh shaadi nai ho sakti.. n arnav is just waiting to obey ur orders!!

shut up will you!!

12.where is shashi? is he still waiting in the kitchen? did hp give him the medicine? they always ignore him. no wonder he is still stuck in that wheelchair!!

13. dadi.. your background score will change anytime in the next  3 episodes.. to daiyya ho!!

note to the editor and director
we perfectly understand that its sanaya's birthday.. n u had to use a body double.. but atleast don think we are fools by daring to show the body doubles face as well😡😡😡 n her fake mehendi, different nail color etc etc!!
n who was that guy touching khushi's face with grown pathetic nails?? cant u even check ur bd's if they ve cut their nails or not??

thats it guys!! see you tmrw, same time , same place..
after the verdict is passed by the great Subhadra mallik.. 😆😆😆

😆 nazar na lagey mere ipk ko!! 😆

[/NOCOPY]

Edited by saaruipk - 11 years ago

GirlOfFire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida

Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.
- Albert Einstein

Knowledge. Sometimes it is power. Sometimes, Ignorance is Bliss.

Shashi Gupta. A man who holds the key to Shyam's villainy, silenced by his paralysis.

Shyam Manohar Jha. Whose drive to gather information has landed him a big fish. And now he stands by and watches as his evil schemes bear fruit. Garima and Dadi have come face to face!

Dadi. A bigoted misogynist. At last face to face with the woman she holds responsible for destroying her son's life.

Garima. The only knowledge she has is the truth of her heart. What lies did she tell? What circumstances compelled her to lie?

Arnav and Khushi. Blissfully ignorant in their Garden of Eden. Unaware of the storm that the past is about to unleash on them. Will their love withstand the storm? or will it tear them apart?

Shashi Gupta
A husband to Garima. A upright honest man, who knows the secrets of his wife's past, but who has seen the purity of her heart and accepted her as his own. He knows the pain that she has gone through in the past. The pain caused by a man who duped her into thinking that he was a single man. 

From the first moment he set his eyes on Shyam, he did not like him. Age and the wisdom that it brings showed him that Shyam was not to be trusted. He could not trust his little butterfly in this man's hands - he was too good to be true. While his jiji and his wife constantly pressured him to accept Shyam as a prospective son-in-law, he resisted. He wanted to make sure that Shyam was all he said he was. So he followed him till he found out the ugly truth behind Shyam's slick words and sugary ways. He found out that Shyam was already married to another woman. That woman was Rani Sahiba. But he paid a price for this knowledge. Shyam tried to kill him, but only succeeded in paralyzing him and his vocal chords. He could not longer speak out. Shyam's truth was locked in his heart. 

He watched helplessly as his daughter became engaged to a married man. He watched helplessly as his other daughter became engaged to become the sister-in-law of Rani Sahiba - Anjali. He watched helplessly as his little butterfly was broken by the knowledge of Shyam's truth. But then, his butterfly suddenly found her wings, and married Arnav Singh Raizada! And became Shyam's sister-in-law!

Slowly, joy came back to his life. His two daughters - one his own, and one he took as his own were married to two upright young brothers. He watched happily as his little butterfly settled into her married life with a man who obviously loved and adored her. He watched her happiness as she prepared to start her life with anew with a strong man who would protect her and cherish her. He gave his blessings wholeheartedly to this union. How could he not to this young man, who had all the qualities he had wanted in a son-in-law and then some? He accepted Arnav Singh Raizada as his son-in-law and a son. Arnav had won Shashi Gupta's heart, just as he had the rest of the Gupta family. 

But then, Dadi came to their door. With her she brought the past - a past whose knowledge could ruin his butterfly's life as well as the life of his other daughter. And he is helpless to do anything about it. He lets Garima know as best he can that he will support her with whatever decision she makes. He will not let go of Garima's hand when she needs him most. She has stood by him through thick and thin. How could he leave her now?

The truth in locked in Shashi's heart. It is the knowledge of Shyam's evil ways. And only he can unmask Shyam to Dadi - perhaps give her the reality check she needs. But how? For now, he is only a spectator on the sidelines unable to participate. Unable to unmask the man who would ruin all their lives.

Shyam Manohar Jha
A sociopath, whose only aim in life is to achieve his own desires - his greed for money, his lust for Khushi. Anyone who comes in the way must be stomped out. Anyone who has a weakness can be used to achieve his goals - a tool to be used and then thrown away. It doesn't matter who it is, he will use them for his own good - even if its his own child. 

He cowered in fear as Shashi Gupta glared at him from his chair. His fear is that Shashi might one day open his mouth and tell them all that it was Shyam who put him in a wheel chair. It was no accident - it was attempted murder most foul! No one suspects him of killing his child, but if one person can break him, then it is Shashi - the one man who saw through his slick behavior and twisted tongue. And he will have no way to stop it. For now, though he is safe from Shashi Gupta!

He has found bigger fish to fry. He has maneuvered Dadi and Garima into a face-off, and no one suspected a thing! They are doing all his work for him. Driven by his desire for revenge against Arnav and Khushi - this is the perfect weapon, and they don't even know whose hand is on the trigger. The Raizadas, the Maliks and the Guptas - all puppets in his hand. He plays God - and plays it with one purpose only. He watches the truth unfold gleefully. Ironically, he doesn't realize that history is repeating itself. Just as Khushi had been blameless in all that had occurred, Garima also seems to be blameless in all that had occurred in Malik Sr's life. He is however delighted that his small plan is working so well. Dadi is doing his work for him. She will not let the marriage go on! Arnav and Khushi will now suffer for his treatment at their hands. 

Dadi - Subhadra Malik. 
For fourteen years, Subhadra Malik nursed the hatred in her heart. Letting the poison fester and grow against the woman who she holds responsible for the failures of her son. For fourteen years she held her son's wife responsible for not being able to hold her family together, and keep her husband under control. Subhadra Malik is a misogynist. A disgrace to womanhood. She never believed that her son could be wrong. She does not believe that her grandson-in-law could be wrong. 

Today she has come face to face with the woman - the Other Woman - Woh Aurat. That same woman's daughters are now part of the Raizada/Malik family. She is shaking with rage and hatred. All the poison of the past is now spewing out of her mouth as she first slaps Garima and then refuses to let her speak. She does not want to hear the truth. Her son could never be wrong. In her blind hatred towards this woman, she vows to make both her daughters' life miserable. She vows to ruin their lives for her revenge. 

Her knowledge of human nature is twisted and warped. 

She does not recognize that her grandson has grown up. That he can make decisions on his own. That he can make mistakes on his own. That he is more than capable of choosing his life partner. She does not question him why he would believe Khushi to be innocent. 

She does not recognize that her grand daughter has serious issues. That she is incapable of making decisions on her own. That she has made a tremendous mistake in her choice of a life-partner. She does not question her why she is so willing to have Khushi become a part of their lives, if Khushi is not innocent. 

Unlike Shashi Gupta, age had not given her wisdom. She is stuck in the past, and unable to see anything beyond her own ego, and her own need for revenge against Garima blinding her to her own illogical arguments. If a man is wrong, it is acceptable. But if a woman is wrong, it is unacceptable. She is a vile excuse for a woman. A woman who can even think of harming another woman's innocent children into her quest for revenge is far, far more reviling and disgusting than a man who will do anything for greed and lust.

Dadi is ignorant of the truth. Dadi does not want the knowledge of truth. What will it take to force  the truth down her throat? Is Dadi just defending her family? Or is she compensating for her inability to control others destinies? or is she, like her grand daughter - unwilling to face the truth that knowledge always brings?

Garima
Khushi in the past. Innocent then and innocent now. She has tried hard to avoid Dadi knowing exactly how Dadi would react. In the past, Dadi had refused to listen to her. Why would she listen now? She is horrified as Dadi threatens retribution for her so-called sins on her daughters. Her very life. She has brought these two girls up with all the love in her heart. She has never allowed them to feel the lack of a real mother. To them, she IS their mother. They had been entrusted to her care, and she has fulfilled her duties! But now, their happiness is at stake. Threatened by a woman who is blind and deaf to the truth. 

She is willing to be beaten and humiliated - all for her daughters' happiness! This is a mother's spirit that Dadi can never hope to have. She begs Dadi to leave her daughters alone. Dadi is determined to visit the sins of the mother on the daughters' heads. Especially Khushi's head. Can Garima hope for a happily ever after for the daughter she had promised to protect for her sister? Can she hope to give back happiness to the son-in-law who is like a son to her?

Arnav-Khushi. Together. Alone. In a secluded garden. Their own little Eden. They have left their phones at the house, so no one can disturb them. Lost in each other, opening their hearts and souls to each other. Arnav introduces Khushi to his mother in his Sacred Temple (Ritu - Beautiful description of the garden!). 

Ignorance is Bliss. Unknown to them, a tornado is swirling around them. They sit in the calm at the center. Arnav doesn't know that his Khushi is related to the woman who he holds responsible for all the grief in his life. Khushi doesn't know that the woman who has been a mother to her, is the cause of the pain in her Arnav's life. What does Arnav's mother feel about this? We will never know. 

Even as Arnav takes Khushi as his wife in the presence of his mother, his grandmother is thundering - 'I will never let this marriage take place.'

Will Arnav's mother have the final say?

[/NOCOPY]
Edited by GirlOfFire - 11 years ago

HighOnSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Happy Birthday Sanaya Irani...

A day of contrasts...one side a growth...another a stagnant festering anger...20-20 today, tries to bring out the fact, that a grandmother has just vowed to stop a marriage, where at the same time, the grandson has just accepted his love as his wife...

The Past: Arnav...a 6 year old boy...

1. A son's happy memory...
2. A family summer vacation...
3. Spent with his mom & Di...planting a sapling that'll grow into a tree...strong & sure...to give life to others...
4. Being taught a lesson in patience...

The Present: Arnav...a 29 year old man...

5. The son has nurtured not only this memory but the garden too...which is blooming...radiantly...
6. Today he shares his past happiness, with his present & future happiness...his wife...
7. For him, from today, she is his true ardhagini...his perfect other half...
8. He has shared his past hurt & anger with her...his most hated moments...today he shares his garden of love...his mom...
9.Today a son introduced his wife to his mom...seeking her permission & her blessings...
10. Today a mom handed over her son's heart & his happiness in the hands of her bahu...blessing this rishta...for eternity...

The Past: Subhadra Malik...

11. A broken mother...lost in the grief of her son's death...
12. Angry at the woman responsible for tearing her world apart...
13. Refusing to listen to that woman's side of the story...
14. Assigning blame on her & absolving her own son from his mistakes

The Present: Dadi

15. An angry grand mother...
16. Blaming the other woman for snatching away her grandchildren's childhood...
17. For causing a zakham that hurts even now...
18. Stuck in the past...so much so that she refuses to listen to the truth even now...
19. She thinks Garima has sent her daughters to complete her dirty work from 15 yrs ago...
20. A righteous mother & the grandmother vows revenge...for destroying her family, dadi would destroy Garima & her daughter's lives...a fitting punishment for the other woman...

& watching it all...is the instigator...Shyam Manohar Jha...who's going to be the monkey who took away the roti from the two cats who were fighting over it...

[/NOCOPY]
Edited by paayaal - 11 years ago

Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
https://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mai98swmUf1rduysmo1_500.jpg

SONNET 116

Let me not to the marriage of true minds
Admit impediments. Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove:
O no! it is an ever-fixed mark
That looks on tempests and is never shaken;
It is the star to every wandering bark,
Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken.
Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks
Within his bending sickle's compass come:
Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,
But bears it out even to the edge of doom.
   If this be error and upon me proved,
   I never writ, nor no man ever loved.

This is the sonnet I oft quote when i talk about love..i couldn't help quote this once  more as this is the essence of what today's episode was..Arhi's indelible love..the final epiphanic moment ,a defining moment and lastly an epic moment

some time back I had compared the twelve day contract wooing OF KHUSHI BY ASR to the twelve day Christmas celebrations where the day after these celebrations is considered the day of epiphany,,what is the epiphany and how is connected to the show ..and why did i put off writing on the twelfth and the day after that in my earlier  write up are many questions readers are bound to ask..I will explain this in detail in this..First let me paste the twelfth day Christmas celebration summation to u and then extrapolate

On the twelfth day of Christmas,

my true love sent to me

Twelve Drummers drumming-,With the twelfth day we have reached the end of the song and have arrived at the last day of Christmas known as Twelfth Night on which the partying and feasting continued. Twelfth Night is the night before Epiphany which is the day the three Wise Men, also known as the Three Kings or Magi, from the East arrived in Bethlehem bringing gifts to the Christ child

According to the bible the twelve days denotes twelve virtues to be nurtured

The twelve points of doctrine in the apostles' creed: 1) I believe in God, the Father almighty, creator of heaven and earth. 2) I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord. 3) He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. 4) He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried. He descended into hell [the grave]. 5) On the third day he rose again. He ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of the Father. 6) He will come again to judge the living and the dead. 7) I believe in the Holy Spirit, 8) the holy catholic Church, 9) the communion of saints, 10) the forgiveness of sins, 11) the resurrection of the body, 12) and life everlasting.

when i started the comparison of the wooing track to the twelve day christmas..I loved the Fun,pomp,gaiety ,challenges,the hurdles..every single detail in this saga.i wrote about the eleven day track in detail..but left the twelfth day and  the day of epiphany without any explanation as I never saw a defining moment that could be substantiated as the the epic day..i told the readers to wait..wait you have all patiently for that day,,the day has come when arhi's love has been delved out into the open with no pretences but  with expression of love and trust in their own unique way..I only belong to you Heart and Soul..so how can impediments vanquish this kind of love?so isn't this Love everlasting...like the day of epiphany  tells us about life everlasting in the company of god's bountiful love..

The Physical blindfold which led to the removal of mental blindfolds..This is the first moment of epiphany..when ASR brought Khushi in to his room and blindfolded her,she protested. isn't it?what did he say..don't you trust me?this is the major issue that the love of ASR and khushi has been grappling with..khushi's trust on Arnav..with a game ASR changed this tide."Khushi you are very beautifull..tum ko nazar na lag jaye issi liye"..Khushi trusts him but returns back irate because of his teasing and the moustache display in front of the whole family.."agli baar hum apke jhansay mein nahin aayengay".."rait ki tarah aap ki unglion sey nikaljayenge and aap dhoondthe reha javogaye"Arnav's heart skips a beat thinking about a life without her..his epiphany starts with him saying"dobara aisa kabhi mat kehna..he is horrified at her words of losing her.he makes her promise that she will never leave him ..he literally want to ensure that he wakes by her in the morning looking at her face first thing in the morning and sleeps after looking at her face last thing at night..he opens himself to her..treads the path which nobody has tread with him because he had closed that with a boulder of indifference..continuation of epiphany..because he has realised only love can bind her to him..like god's love is what binds man to to that eternal power..

" Kiss mitti se bane ho aap"

Is the constant query that  Khushi poses to Arnav..so khushi gets a complete idea of the man ASR when he takes her to meet his mother who is omnipresent in the garden mingled with mother earth..The very fact that ASR has taken her to place that no person has visited is making khushi glad about the place she holds in ASR's heart..so another moment of epiphany..she hears the still now unheard story about how his mother nursed his love for gardening and taught him the value of patience..then khushi realises that the rose she had for her birthday was from the garden..so the mother's invaluable love and blessing along with it..the final moment of epiphany for khushi realising that the mother who till now held an inviolate position his ASR's heart ,has been finally opened up in front of her..that is the level of trust,love and affection that ASr has for her..that he has placed her at par with his mom and his sister..that is the passion with which he loves her that he will be there for her always ..for Arnav the final epiphany comes when a person who gives no value to rituals in his life ...gives her the biggest recognition ..recognition as his mother's Daughter- in -law..rituals need not dictate and offer khushi her place but a mother's blessing along with her husband's unconditional love and trust does it all..the Epiphany finally cements their place in each other's life..so isn't this everlasting love..isn't this the pinnacle of celebration..isn't this a fitting finale to the celebration of love..?Hum Tumhare hain Tumhare sanam..sirf Tumhare hain..tumhari kasam..The Unveiling OF KHUSHI ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA..

Pointers to the past-

Finally Dadi -garima confrontation..Dadi does not even deem to listen to Garima's words..Dadi is caught in a time wrap..and her bigoted brain will not allow her to accept that her son is at fault..she views  women as the cause of all troubles  and enticers who trap men in to coils..Garima keeps telling her that she never knew that Malliksr was married but dadi is adamant of her guilt..vows to make her daughters pay for her supposed sin..any amount of pleading falls on deaf ears..Dadi piles up accusation of destroying anjali and arnav's childhood,blighting their future now by sending her daughters in the house as DILs ..deliberately and continually poisoning the house...she wants to break the remarriage Of ArHi..all this watched and eavesdropped gleefully by shyam..But alas ,Dadi pls come out of your SKD is all what i wanted to say..seems like the stint in the ashram has taught you naught..will probably need a stronger and stricter place to teach you basic humanity...will the blast from the past test the well cemented bonds of ARHI..wait and watch

FINALLY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SANAYA IRANI ...LOVE U AS KHUSHI

Edited by Lizzy2012 - 11 years ago
coolgal270 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kitne door door hon, un donon ke raaste 
Mil jaate hain jo bane, ek duje ke vaaste 
Ek duje ke vaaste...

Us rab ne jab dil diye ,Dil ke do tukde kiye 
Dono pe ek naam likha , Ek radha ek shyam likha 
Ab ye dil dhadakte hain ,Milte aur bichhadte hain 
Ek duje ke vaaste ...ek duje ke vaaste...

When I see the Peaceful look on Arnav's face and the reason for that being Khushi...and when I see the Happiness reflecting on Khuhi's face because of Arnav, I believe that there are people who are Made for each other, whose jodiyan comes bani-banayi from heaven!!...This couple gives me a lot of happiness in the span of 10 minutes... I dedicate the above song to their destiny which ensured they met and fell in love...and their togetherness, which is soon going to be put to test!
*Sigh!!

An epi which highlighted the contrasting situations and the inevitable storm...
At one end, the significance and influence of Arnav's mother in his life...and at the other end, Dadi recognizing Garima as the "other woman" who destroyed his mother's life!

An angry Dadi exclaiming "Ab Ye shaadi nahin hogi"...in contrast to an emotional Arnav lovingly telling khushi "aaj se tum meri patni ho"..
*Major Sigh*!!

Peace, solace, trust and love :

Needless to say, this was the highlight of the epi! A man who has never shared his feelings with anyone, now openly bares his soul to his soul mate, giving her that pedestal that she is worthy of.

Arnav brings Khushi at his personal haven where the memories of his happy childhood are always fresh! He not only sees his mother here but he sees the dreams that he had when he was a child, the hope for a happy and blissful future, the heavenly life he wanted to lead with his mother. The scene brought tears to my eyes as the pain of loosing all flashed in his! 

A small plant becomes a tall, firm tree... just like a young Choote who has turned into Arnav Singh Raizada..A just, strong, determined young man carrying the burden of the world!! I loved it... seriously I did!!😳

Loved the scene of both the kids watering the plant with the impatiene of seeing the fruits of their hard work!!😆 Lovely..

His mother's voice over "thoda Sabr kar choote"..and the next shot of a grown-up Choote reflecting on those very words and smiling...Ah!! it stole my heart!! Well done CVs...👏 

Also what a poignant way to disclose the reason for Arnav's love for plants...
It was such an Aww moment for me!! And emotional too...The way he admits that he finds his mother closer to him at this place ..We can feel his pain, his need for his mother!!! ..Thank you IPK team for giving us this...and Big thanks to Barun who portrayed these expressions flawlessly..👏...I wanted to cry and hug Arnav at the same time!!

"Ye meri liye duniya ki sabse special jagah hai"..and he brings the most important person to that place...Nothing else is required...his love for khushi lies in this statement!!😃

She knows he is sad and she comforts him by showering her love!!😊
And he reciprocates...by telling her she is already his, he loves her, considers her his wife..and Daughter-in-law to his mother!!
I will repeat myself here but I loved this scene..The intensity, the poignant and subtle emotions, the trust and love was all beautifully captured! 
For him , this is the day...from this moment when he has shared his deepest feelings with her, when he has included her in this part of his life,  she is his wife and his "maa ki bahu"...That is the most important thing...the inclusion of her in his mother's life!! I loved it...And Barun ji, again..I hail thee for those expressions, that voice modulation, those lively eyes!!😃

Khushi also understands that the red rose he gifted her on her birthday has come from this special place..and it's no wonder that she feels emotional and extremely loved! At that particular day, he had not told her "verbally" that he loves her..But "that gift", "that rose", was the best declaration of love that he could have ever made...And she understands that today and feels overwhelmed...just like me...😆

Some other little thoughts to ponder:

• the Bedroom scene...Ok...I loved his whispering "You have to"..Why they didn't show it on Saturday! It would have driven us madder...No wonder Khushi gets scared!! 😆
    And Barun ji..your voice modulation is par excellent!! 

• Itne romantic scene ke baad Dadi ka face!! Its like "Cheeni dikha ke karela khila diya".. Oh why...

• I loved, loved the way he looks at her when she has been blindfolded...All the love, passion, care is there in that single glance.*Thud*..and that smile...Uff! 

• Ok..First I thought he is caressing her cheek, you know..😛.But later understood, ki wo caressing nahin drawing kar raha tha!!😆

• I did NOT see that coming!! Mustache on Khushi? Drawn by Arnav Singh Raizada? Showing it to the entire family? ...so basically he is really really joking? 😲😆

• Arnav running all around the house to escape from Khushi's gussa was totally Barun!! totally..even that smile...Not that I am complaining...You all know, I love Barun!!😆

• When Dadi comes, why does no one come forward and say something, anything in Khushi's favor? Poor Khushi..left all alone in front of that Hitler!!
    And why does Arnav go without taking Khushi with him?That was so not ASR-ish...*pouts*

• Mami saying "Nand Kishore" and Buaji "Hello hi Bye bye" to address each other by their trademark style!!...That was really funny and totally adorable!!😆 I think that even though they keep bickering with each other yet the bond of friendship is getting stronger!!😃..Me likes it!!

• "Aapki amma kahaan hai"?? Dadi has to talk in that Authoritative tone as if she is the reigning queen of some kingdom!..Or probably she really is...17th century mindset??..so naturally reflected in her words!!😡

And why suddenly back to "amma"...till yesterday she was calling garima her Mausi, isn't it? Ye Dadi mujhe pagal kar ke hi dam legi!!

• About Garima-Dadi scene, I am not going too much into that because I am not sure what will eventually come out from my post! 
    Just want to say that Dadi is really khadoos...She was NOT ready to listen to Garima then and she is STILL NOT ready to listen to her now! For her, Garima is at fault and there is no one who can negate this!

I disliked the whole confrontation...But I really really disliked the part when she starts saying that she will make Garima's daughters life miserable!! Now what is that? She is a grandmother! She has the wisdom of at least 3 generations with her and still she talks, thinks like an immature person! She has derived at the conclusions that :

1) Garima had an "Affair" with her son, so that means she "must" have planted her daughters to destroy Raizada home...Really?? 

2)She will take revenge on Garima by destroying Khushi and Payal... Seriously woman?😡 No wonder you like Shyaam so much!! 

3) "Tum jaisi Auratein"..."gandi nazar"..."Saari khushi cheen li"..."chup"..🤢

• She says Garima separated a wife from her husband, mother from their children and her from her son...Point to be noted, she says only son and NOT son AND Daughter-in-law both...I was not surprised at this after knowing her thought process!! But still, makes me dislike it!!

• I hated that slap!! Dadi just Cannot slap Garima like that!! 😡 

• Ok It just plain annoys me when Dadi declares at the top of her voice that the house and the family is hers!! Where was she the last 14 years? If you dont stick by your family at the time of their greatest need, you do NOT get to say all these things!! 😡

• Garima says she did not know Senior Malik was married? that Anjali and Arnav are his kids?? 😲...I am cleaned bowled at this!! Like completely!!

• Shyaam lurking in the background..seeing all this and smirking!! Oh! Such a dreadful sight...Aage dadi, peeche Creepwa!!🤢

• "Ab ye shaadi nahin hogi"...huh! you wish Stopwa!! Stay away from Arshi!!

• Kushi's "Ret ki tarah aapki ungaliyon se nikal jayenge"...Sigh! one more hint...we get it CVs, we get it!! Liked the change of expressions on Arnav's face though..Aww!!😊

• That "promise" was so promising..wasn't it?😆

• CV's - Sanaya's Body double?? So glaringly obvious!!..Atleast try to not show her face too much...Fans recognize even from a small glimpse..Plus those tatoo-mehendi hands...Really??😆

PS: Happy Birthday Sanaya!! Hope all your dreams come true and you achieve greater heights of success! Thank you for portraying Khushi with so much sincerity! We love you!!😃

Love, Sumi
Edited by coolgal270 - 11 years ago
chowna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Happy birthday Sanya may all your wishes and dreams come true

Eps images
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3199991

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObiZTElhK_c
&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Thats day Arnav joked

Ek baar meine haath  chod diya to dubara nah pakdunga (pardon my hindi english)
that had rattled her

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fILF3jMDqg

Today Khushi said

ret ke tarah hum aaki unglio ke beech se nikal jayange
aur mauka miltehi etni tezzi se bhagange ke aap hume dhund hi nahi payange
That rattled him the same way it had rattled khushi

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU3T5-T2zB4

Both cannot contemplate life wihtout each other
if they have to part in future how will they survive
Edited by chowna - 11 years ago