bari aapa or firdaus aapa?

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nooo...firdaus apa is not another show...shes a character on bari aapa, she's the younger sister...for the one's watching bari aapa,I want to know , who do you think is right...which team are you on...team bari aapa or firdaus aapa?

I think firdaus is right...why should she give in to bari aapa's demand...i understand bari aapa supports her brother financially, so woh dabte hain bari aapa say...but firdaus and her husband dont have to give in...what do u say...i hope people are watching...aisa na ho main apnay aap say batein ker rahi hoonπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i've only watched tits and bits of 2nd episode.. us k ilawa kuch nahi keh sakta.. toh cant comment here πŸ˜†
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

i've only watched tits and bits of 2nd episode.. us k ilawa kuch nahi keh sakta.. toh cant comment here πŸ˜†

kyun nahi dekhte...dekho...is main alishba bhi haiπŸ˜ƒ
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: happyviewer

kyun nahi dekhte...dekho...is main alishba bhi haiπŸ˜ƒ

nah nah.. yeh trick nahi chalne waali πŸ˜†
-shabz- thumbnail
alishaba nahi ...lekin alishba jaisi sharmeen to hai...dekho na...please...i need to discuss the drama with someone.
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Heyy I watch it !πŸ˜›

Team Firdaus aapa lol, She's so chillded out with dancing to music haha . BUT seriously how can bari aapa dictate who her daughter marries. The mother has more of a right over her son. I'll feel bad for Firdous if they force her son's marriage to bari aapa's daughter ...

sweetcharms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
bari apa is not good enough
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutestar

Heyy I watch it !πŸ˜›

Team Firdaus aapa lol, She's so chillded out with dancing to music haha . BUT seriously how can bari aapa dictate who her daughter marries. The mother has more of a right over her son. I'll feel bad for Firdous if they force her son's marriage to bari aapa's daughter ...

Thanks cutestar... Happyviewer.. can i go out of this thread now? πŸ˜†