SS | Lakshmi the Super Goat *Epilogue* Updtd- 7/11

Dynamix215 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anvixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
dorindakate thumbnail
Thanks for the pm...

I enjoy your writing and am intrigued by the concept...

To paraphrase the saying...if you write it I will read...(fr Field Of Dreams--if you build it they will come...)

If you have the time to write then I'll have the time to read...
Dynamix215 thumbnail
HERE I AM WITH CHAPTER 1... Hope you guys like it! And please comment!?

Chapter 1

Khushi awoke, feeling a sharp pain on her neck. She looked about, confused at first, then remembering the last night's events... Stiffling a sob, she rubbed her neck and got up to fold her bed-wraps. She went and got ready, and wore a sari... HE must have left for office... For her, 'Arnavji' did not exist anymore... What she had seen yesterday, was worse than Laad Governor. She went downstairs, feeling shaky and scared. She loved every member of this family (except HIM and his Jijaji) did not know how to face them... She grimaced... Then she shook her head, and went downstairs to cook a sweet for her in-laws. Payal was already in. Very quietly, Khushi went inside, and got to work. She could not meet Payal's gaze; what would she tell her? I ruined your wedding DAY because I did not want your relation with Akash to wait. 
"Why Khushi?" Payal asked. 
Khushi froze, and carefully stared at the floor. "Khushi, answer me. You know you can tell me anything?"
Yes Jiji! I did it because that Rakshas blackmailed me! He made a joke out of matrimony! For six months Jiji! I don't even know why... She wanted to scream all this out loud. But she simply kept quiet. "Fine." Jiji said, and left. 
Khushi stared blankly at the kitchen decorum. Just when she had thought she had gotten everything she was looking for, she had lost everything she had... 
After sometime, she served her dish at the table, and went back to the bedroom. Everyone ignored her; they thought it was because of guilt she was not talking to them... She sat dejectedly on the floor... Lakshmi, the sweet little, grass-chewing (OBV.) goat trotted inside. Khushi stroked her, as Lakshmi nuzzled her nose against Khushi's hand. "At least you are not angry with me..." Khushi told the goat. 
"I have lost everything and everyone..." She told Lakshmi. "Because of the man I thought...I-I Thought i was beginning to love... Who I thought loved me..." She told Lakshmi. How nice it was to be an animal, Khushi thought. "I miss Amma Lakshmiji... I wonder how Babuji is..."
The day passed...RM was enveloped in silence. Khushi had not eaten anything... It went unnoticed by others. She took her little camp outside, and fell asleep; before HE came... She did not want to see HIM... She was an orphan again.

She awoke the next day and was greeted with pain again on her neck. HE was gone. Good. She went down and noticed that Jiji was not around. Khushi realized Jiji and Buaji had fulfilled the rasm (where the bride goes to 'maternity home' sorry, IDK the name) without her. Tears stung her eyes. She should have expected this...she had been a terrible daughter while trying to be a good sister... She slowly sank onto the stairs, and cried silently. "Why? Why me? It was my helplessness...What could I have done? Jiji, your happiness was at stake...AGAIN... What could I have done...?" 
Unknown to her, somebody had heard the entire conversation ( NOT Lakshmi ;P )

Her woman's instinct told Anjali, that something was terribly wrong. From the yesterday, Khushiji and Chhotey had not even talked to each other. She was perplexed. The Khushiji she knew, would never have done this... Had Chhotey done something in a fit of anger? Frustrated, she sat down on her bed. Now Buaji had taken Payal...How would Khushiji react? I must find her and tell her... She pitied Khushi...she could tell something was terribly wrong... She limped out towards the stairs, when she heard a small voice, ""Why? Why me? It was my helplessness...What could I have done? Jiji, your happiness was at stake...AGAIN... What could I have done...?" 
It was Khushi. With a jolt, Anjali realized that since the marriage the day before yesterday, she had not heard Khushi talk. Now, she was really worried. As she made her way to Khushi, the words Khushi had said began to sink in... 'Helplessness?' Anjali pursed her lips tightly... She did not know what Chhotey had done, but she knew that he had crossed his limits this time. Deciding to deal with him later. 
She stood behind Khushi, and feeling her presence, she got up immediately. "Anjaliji..."
"Do you want to go home Khushiji?" Anjali asked. She watched as a flurry of emotions crossed Khushi's face. Pain of Loss, anger, confusion and something else... a pain of betrayal.
Khushi nodded. "Ok then. I will call up Chhotey, and-"
"No Anjaliji. Let him be in his office. I will go on my own." Without waiting for a reply, she left the room, with Anjali's brain working over-time.

Hours passed by, and Anjali sat waiting for Arnav. It was five in the evening. She was surprised she had not heard from Khushiji...not even to tell her that she had reached safely...But the fact that she had still not come surely meant that her family had accepted her. She heard the door open, and got up expectantly, ready to talk to her brother. But it was Payal... The door closed behind her, and she walked in. Payal looked sad, and her eyes went around the hall, searching... Anjali frowned. Where was Khushiji? 
Anjali limped towards Payal and asked, "Where is Khushiji? Didn't she come back with you?" at the same time Payal asked, "Di, have you seen Khushi anywhere?"
Both the ladies, stared at each other as each saw realization dawn on the others face... Where had Khushiji gone if not to her Mother's house?!
Anjali immediately took out her cellphone and called Arnav...

Edited by Dynamix215 - 11 years ago
bhadraprasad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
AMAZING START...PLEASE CONTINUE
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
My Heart Is Breaking For Khushi :( She Is Once Again An Orphan :| πŸ₯Ί Arnav Should Regret BADLYYY :X
Dynamix215 thumbnail
WHats this guys!? So little Comments? Is it that bad??? πŸ˜­
udaymanyata07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘πŸ‘thanks.amazing,.please update sooon...πŸ‘πŸ‘
kaira101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great start