Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lighthouse thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hmmmm.... Deja Vu? 😕

I sincerely hope they find someone on Mars so that my 25 yr old niece and ppl like her can have more choices in finding someone GOOD enough for them to get married to. 😆 😕 They sure are having hard time on planet earth.
sowmyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: lighthouse

Hmmmm.... Deja Vu? 😕

I sincerely hope they find someone on Mars so that my 25 yr old niece and ppl like her can have more choices in finding someone GOOD enough for them to get married to. 😆 😕 They sure are having hard time on planet earth.

😆 😆 don't worry everyone will find their bakra on earth one day... 😆 😆
hira_187 thumbnail
yea i think we need to go to MArs one day. Haven't you seen the rising population? In couple of years the world would be overpopulated and this is why the scientists are trying to seek life there. well on of the reasonns they're looking into Mars.Edited by hira_187 - 17 years ago
Majority thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hira_187

yea i think we need to go to MArs one day. Haven't you seen the rising population? In couple of years the world would be overpopulated and this is why the scientists are trying to seek life there. well on of the reasonns they're looking into Mars.

Are you people all serious about this?

At the expense of making Maya_M cuckoo once again, I must mention here that the the travel to Mars would be through unpotected Cosmic Radiation which destroy the DNA of the people making the journey.
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If jatayu and Abhijit can go to Venus...I wanna go to Mars...

And I will risk the changes in my DNA Jatayu.. 😉

Originally posted by: Jatayu

At the expense of making Maya_M cuckoo once again, I must mention here that the the travel to Mars would be through unpotected Cosmic Radiation which destroy the DNA of the people making the journey.

I thought Jatayu's wings got scorched in the sun😉

PS: Am still in my cuckoo mode.

IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sowmyaa

😆 😆 don't worry everyone will find their bakra on earth one day... 😆 😆

HOPE SO!! Me very Optimistic!!!

Majority thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mythili_Kiran

HOPE SO!! Me very Optimistic!!!

Yes. And with Bakri-Id just round the corner ....
mermaid_QT thumbnail

a very unpleasant one for me ..
mermaid_QT thumbnail

Originally posted by: MNMS

"Necessity is the mother of invention" that explains it all!!!😉

Quoting you carefully and with no intention of personal attack..

So Necessity is 
1) To look for water / traces of ancient water / ice caps on Mars, followed by yet another till we reach the last one in the solar system & then beyond because it sounds so cewl ?
2) To look for inhabitable planet because earth is crowded ? Any plans who will go when such planet is found?  We still fight of strips of land.  Finding new planet to inhabitate will definitely cause the last world war.
3) to look for a radioactive dumpster in space .. hmm the cost-benefit ratio seems logical on this one.

or is it really necessary-
1) To provide healthy living conditions to inhabitants of planet earth
2) To invest more efforts in making immigration to vast empty lands where manpower is needed  (redistribution of population?)
3) To find ways to lock radioactivity lying around in eastern Europe since the cold war ended?? 

I am playing my old tape now🤢.  Judicial space research is more than WELCOME and revered and applauworthy.  But travelling in space just out of curiosity??   Did all of you who advocated SCIENTIFIC research benefits mediated by space technology read the last BUDGET available online? 
Did you read that the Spending in areas of Bio-research and Chem-research that could actually benefit mankind in more valid ways, has taken the most cut in their space program?  Please check it out 😃 sometime!

QT di