Sonam-IPKKND thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Heyy Immy
Happy Birthday!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
I have been so busy getting everything together, I hope you had the bestest day ever!
]

So you have a lot to read so keep scrolling down
So firstly here is our Vm we have made for you
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRtNJlS65YA&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]
We also recorded messages for you in this Vm
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvZP0f0JKyQ&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
Keep scrolling down

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonam-IPKKND thumbnail

Messages from your lovely friends

From arjuhi_kmh - Rashi
Immy!
Meri Kudiya! Kesi hai tu? OMG Happy birthday! Hope your day is filled with joy and happiness. May all your dreams and wishes come true. Have an amazing day and life ahead! You are such an amazing, awesome, cool, nice, incredible, great (AND THE LIST GOES ON) friend!( I IWSH I COULD CONTINUE BUT THEESE ADJECTIVES ARE NOT ENOUGH FOR HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU) I know I can always count on you for anything. You are like my older sister. You are choo sweet and cute and just an awesome person.πŸ˜› When I first joined the IPKKND forum, you were my first friend and hey look now you are my best friend on like the whole of India-Forums. Honestly!
Immy I have an acrostic poem for you.

Incredible
My best friend
My older sister
You are the best

"Tusi badi achi ho..aur hindi mei mujme bohat better hai. Muje pata hai ki meri hindi bekar hai lekin muje yeh likna hi tha or woh bi Hindi mai (:"

I am so excited for you since it is your birthday today. I wish I could give you a gift in person but I obviously can't . I just wanna say that you are so nice, sweet, cute, awesome, cool, and a really amazing and down to earth person. This is why i love you so much. And then ther's the amazing grammer which I wish i had πŸ˜†And then there's like the things you know which I don't ...like how to make a testi, and how to make VM's and how to put faces on a scrap and how to do all these stuff that I don't😳 UFF! I still think that you should start a FF, OS, or SS(:
I think you'd make really good writer!
And then there's the part where we could drool over ASR for hours and hours and call him hawt , handsome and all these other names😳 I wish i could write more but honestly once I start I am never gonna stop...with great difficulty I have stopped. If i don't stop now then I will write so much that you will get a headache with all my buk buk and you will just delete my message ...uff there you go have started again. LOL
But immy have an amazing day and life ahead. This is your 24 birthday. Enjoy every moment of this day!

Take care and Love you to death And once again Happy birthday!πŸ₯³

❀️Love ,
Rashi
From Shalini2311
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³H..H..Ha..Happy Birthday Immy!!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ (Just imagine ASR trying to wish you like that ❀️)

It's only been a couple of weeks since we kinda "know" each other and I'm really glad you sent that message 😊 I'm such a newbie here and you actually take the pain to explain me all the probably obvious things for others on IF...really appreciate it πŸ˜ƒ

All I want to say is that I hope you have a great birthday and may you meet some ASR! Just make sure he has a brother or a cousin like NK for me 🀣 Do keep up that great sense of humour you have, cause I'm sure you make many others laugh as much as I do!πŸ˜ƒ

A big hug and may you have many more to come!

Shalini (shalini2311) πŸ€—
From shahidamritafan
From ArhiKoolio
hey Immy,
Many Many Happy returns of the day!!
Congrats ur one year older now
huh!!??.😲.oops sry πŸ˜†i mean
ur one year elder now.πŸ₯³.so big hug πŸ€—
May u get life full of happiness & success
😎
May ur all dreams come true
Day Dreaming
May u stay safe,healthy,wealthy always
πŸ‘πŸΌ
~* Happy Birthday Immy *~
πŸ₯³
from ur friend
(ArhiKoolio)
Shelly
From aaliyahassan
I really means a lot to have
a special friend like you
who has enrich my life
in so many ways.
and sincerely hope on your birthday that we always remain as close, because friends like you are exceptional and rare. With Warmest wishes
on your Birthday,
Wishing you a day that holds loveliness from moment to moment….
a life that holds happiness day after day.
Happy Birthday !! πŸ€— πŸ€—

From Punkin22

Happy Birthday Immy!!!!!
From Srilathalolla
"Many happy returns of the day May all your wishes come true and GOD BLESS YOU with all the happiness "

Thanks,
Srilahta
From -Smiles-
Dear Big Sis,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I love you SOO much and I hope you have an AMAZING birthday! πŸ€— Thank you for always being there for me and making me laugh! Remember all our Saathiya scraps?? πŸ˜†...those were hilarious! 🀣 Anyway have an AWESOME birthday Big Sis! πŸ€—
Love,
Tara ⭐️
From momo121
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IMMY!
HAVE A BLAST ON UR BIRTHDAY :)
AND HAVE MANY MANY MORE :)

Edited by Sonam-IPKKND - 11 years ago

Sonam-IPKKND thumbnail
Prii's Poem
Dear our sweet girl, our Big sis, our dollu, our mollu, our sweetu, our lovu, our angel, our jaan, our jaanu, our jaana, our soni, our shona, our chammak challo, our life,πŸ€—A little message for you, from Prii & Sonu... To have you in our life is a special gift. We hope we can treasure each other forever.
We may be far from you, but every time we close our eyes, we see you standing right beside us.
We have our Sweet Golden moments
& a lovely sister like U makes them unforgettable.
Thanks for being there for us. We are soo lucky that god has send u to us. Or god has send us to you.πŸ˜†

Happy birthday to you!πŸ₯³Your birthday πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³comes once a year and we want it to make it special for you. We hope you like what is in store for you. πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³We love soo soo soo soo sooo sooo muchβ€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Don't cry now he, its a happy message from us, soo noo rona dhona hehe;) hihihi
And now partyyy timee...yaaayyy!!!!!!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³Aaj Immy ki birthday hai mein chalun apne friends ke saath
Random spinning wheels meri boom boom car
Laga ke CD player hum toh chale hain tayaar
Speaker maare bass karde sab ke kaan faadh
Ba ba ba boozing dancing and we cruzing
Bouncer panga leta hai toh, gotta keep it moving
Char baj gaye lekin party abhi baaki hai
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Edited by Sonam-IPKKND - 11 years ago
PriiDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yaaayyy Immy Happy Birthday again lol!!!!πŸ₯³

Kaha hoo tummm???? Come fasttt!!!πŸ˜†
Punkin22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Happy Birthday Immy!!!
RareAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I'm R this spot kuriyoooπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† **Edited**

Alrite I'm back from heaven...It was a very long stay in heavenπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!! OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!! OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!

Awww U guys did all this for me!😳😭

OMG!! OMG!! OMG!!! When I saw Zayed I was like aaahhh!!!πŸ˜†

Then I saw Arnav I was like aaahhh!!!!πŸ˜†

Then I saw ur VM OMG!! OMG!!! Zayed and Barun in one VM aaahhh!!!🀣

Hayeee main mar gayeee!!!!!

U know when I heard the Saiyaara song I was like Sooo true ab toh sitaroon ki jahaan mein miliege cause iss jahaan mein toh in sabnee shaadi jo karli...

ULLU DE PATTEEE!!! Couldn't they just have waited for me...

Control Immy CONTROL!!!...OK i'm okay now...I'm OK now...

πŸ˜†Moving on...

When I saw u had recorded a message for me!

Then when I heard ur message!

Awww Prii ur poem and ur's and Sonu's lil message they really touched my heart...sooo beautiful what u guys said!

Thank u guys! From all of my heart❀️...I know it must have been hard and piss taking doing all of this...Thank u sooo much for finding the time to do this for me! U guys made my birthday sooo special!πŸ˜³πŸ€—πŸ€—

Luv u My Munni and My Chikni!β€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—

Edited by RareAngel - 11 years ago
RareAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
OK and this spotπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† **Edited**

OMG!!! Thank u Rashi,Shalini,Nazu,Shelly,Jalebi,Punkin22,Di,Tara and Momo121 for leaving me such lovely comments...u guys said some really nice things about me...Thank u from all of my heart!!!!!❀️❀️❀️

Luved all the gifts u guys gave me! There the best birthday gifts anyone's ever given to me!😳 All of u guys have made my birthday sooo special!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Thanks for finding that time to do all this for me!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I luv u guys sooo much!!β€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—

Oh and Kuriyooo don't think for 1 moment that i'll change...u know becoming a year older and all...cause let me tell u that's never gonna happenπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Hum toh bhai jaise hain waise rahenge...
Ab koyi khush ho,Ya ho khafa...
Hum nahin badlenge, apni adaa...
Edited by RareAngel - 11 years ago
PriiDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RareAngel

I'm R this spot kuriyoooπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† come back soonπŸ˜›
Edited by PriiDevi - 11 years ago
Carabelli5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Birthday???? wait WHAT!??!?!?!? how do i not KNOW????? I need a moment 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
RESSS!
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey sweety,

GOD bless you and have fun on your very special day.

Di