Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

plo_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
How about Humaima Abbasi??.She acted really well in Bol, is pretty, and can carry those dresses well too
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ayesha Khan is powerful performer no doubt but imagining her in this role... umm i dont think so.. may be because she would've looked mature for this role

Humaima is not a bad option at all...
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Humaima's pretty but not really beautiful in my opinion. I don't think you can call her conventionally beautiful at least..& I've heard people saying that Falak's supposed to be someone extremely beautiful according to the novel? If that's the case, I doubt Humaima fitting the bill...I've seen comments on facebook where people have criticized Mahira for not being all that beautiful to fit Falak's role, let alone Humaima.

Aamina Sheikh would have acted really well as Falak..unfortunately the conventionally good looking part by the novel's standards wouldn't have allowed her too.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Even if Humaima was an option she wouldn't do itt.. She bid adieu to drama's a long time ago..
Sad because she is a powerful performer.

sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well Mashallah we have so many pretty actress <3 but i think for this role Mahirah is perfect...!