Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

insouciance thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: sania 2

women just deserves this 😡 they are blockhead

what's wrong with you😕..Why should a woman be burnt to death????,..Even the law does not prescribe such torture, what right does a man have to burn a woman 😡

nkumar48 thumbnail
I saw your messages, I am sure that you will be surprised to know the real facts of such cases.

There is a different phenomenon known to exist in indian families when wife harasses, tortures and humiliates her husband and other family members. It's a fact in today's India, when the family dispute takes a different turn, and all family members go to jail when wife/ bahu put false and baseless allegations against husband and tell blunt lies. But others sympathise and trust on her as a 'Abla Nari', so provide support to her, which she misuses for her selfish ends. There are numerous such cases which are ever increasing in Indian families that are living in India and abroad. More information on sites: http://reportmaritalproblems.blogspot, www.saveindianfamily.org, www.mynation.net, www.pariwariksuraksha.org, www.498a.org

Nishant Kumar

E: nkumar48(at)yahoo.com
usachick821 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mashal

but the ratio in south asia is too much 😡

um... do u mean south indian or what? I dont understand. I'm a south indian and i have never ever witnessed any sort of abuse towards Daughter in laws in my ENTIRE town. PLz be more specific.

Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mashal

i wana disscuss abt this matter y? in south asia daughter -in- law r burnt by destroying stoves in homes?y? not mother -in -law,husband,father-in-law,nand,devar etc 😡

may be gas rate and kerosene is cheaper...😊... abt mother in law... she doesnt step in kitchen... and rest ...most of the time they will be out.

mashal ji ...aap aag hi ki baat karete hai kya..😃

Mc asha thumbnail
dunno y but they should stop it 😡 😡 😡
Soruj thumbnail

I feel so sorry for your future wife..May God bless her.

Soruj thumbnail
I have heard so many stories of Daughter in laws being abused physically and mentally but have never witnessed one.Nowadays i hear Daughter in laws abusing mother in laws right,left and centre....
i dont know if we should blame it on Modern times where women have more controls or if women think they should take revenge
-Masakali- thumbnail

thats not true! how are they "block head" its like saying if u get raped or something u deserved it just cuz ur a woman. thats just not right.

for goodness sake, no one deserves that!